does anyone know of any faded pics on the regular selvedge indigos? preferably in the weird guy cut but I guess that doesn't matter too much. I tried googling but haven't found anything except deep indigos and ellephants. thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 665
Styleforum Top Picks
I guess I have to do it then. I just bought the Low Tension jeans in hopes of wearing the shit out of them, but I don't think Reverse Fade got much love. I guess cause there white and plasticy.
I still have my reverse fades. I've probably worn them 6 times. They are gross as hell with that resin crap on them. They don't breathe at all so you can't wear them in the summer, which is when I want to wear white pants. I bought them on that barney's sale and if I had seen and felt them in person there is no way I would have bought them.
Which is all the more reason to do this. Torcher myself.
Winter in Houston? It starts to get cool around the end of October and warms back up in Mid March. I may only wear these four 5 months. I just went to the store for groceries and I am a sweat bomb, and I didn't wear a shirt either.
These are pretty close in color, the difference in fabric being the way the twill is laid. Why not look at N&F's website or blue owls... Or a google search or search the last few pages of the thread where Jay-d from Blue owl posted tons of photos of the new N&D coming out over the next 12 months.
Here is a great way to screw up your pants. What a waste.
This is pretty much what companies do to the high end jeans (washed/processed jeans) before they sell them. If all you do is sit on your ass all day tea bagging yourself I guess this would work.
I prefer mine super dark for the first few months while I break them in. But hey what do I know.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 seconds ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 17 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 43 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 48 seconds ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 57 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...