does anyone know of any faded pics on the regular selvedge indigos? preferably in the weird guy cut but I guess that doesn't matter too much. I tried googling but haven't found anything except deep indigos and ellephants. thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 665
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9962 of 134479/16/12 at 4:19pmpost #9963 of 134479/16/12 at 4:38pmpost #9964 of 134479/16/12 at 5:00pmQuote:
I guess I have to do it then. I just bought the Low Tension jeans in hopes of wearing the shit out of them, but I don't think Reverse Fade got much love. I guess cause there white and plasticy.post #9965 of 134479/17/12 at 8:08amI still have my reverse fades. I've probably worn them 6 times. They are gross as hell with that resin crap on them. They don't breathe at all so you can't wear them in the summer, which is when I want to wear white pants. I bought them on that barney's sale and if I had seen and felt them in person there is no way I would have bought them.post #9966 of 134479/17/12 at 8:23amQuote:Originally Posted by NefariousSabatour
I still have my reverse fades. I've probably worn them 6 times. They are gross as hell with that resin crap on them. They don't breathe at all so you can't wear them in the summer, which is when I want to wear white pants. I bought them on that barney's sale and if I had seen and felt them in person there is no way I would have bought them.
Which is all the more reason to do this. Torcher myself.post #9967 of 134479/17/12 at 12:27pmpost #9968 of 134479/17/12 at 1:25pmQuote:
Winter in Houston? It starts to get cool around the end of October and warms back up in Mid March. I may only wear these four 5 months. I just went to the store for groceries and I am a sweat bomb, and I didn't wear a shirt either.post #9969 of 134479/17/12 at 1:30pmpost #9970 of 134479/17/12 at 8:57pmpost #9971 of 134479/17/12 at 9:19pmpost #9972 of 134479/17/12 at 11:30pmpost #9973 of 134479/18/12 at 8:23amQuote:
These are pretty close in color, the difference in fabric being the way the twill is laid. Why not look at N&F's website or blue owls... Or a google search or search the last few pages of the thread where Jay-d from Blue owl posted tons of photos of the new N&D coming out over the next 12 months.post #9974 of 134479/18/12 at 8:27amQuote:Originally Posted by mister56
Here is a great way to screw up your pants. What a waste.
This is pretty much what companies do to the high end jeans (washed/processed jeans) before they sell them. If all you do is sit on your ass all day tea bagging yourself I guess this would work.
I prefer mine super dark for the first few months while I break them in. But hey what do I know.post #9975 of 134479/18/12 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by mister56
- Naked and famous denim
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 14 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Shoes to wear with leatherjackets 7 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?