does anyone know of any faded pics on the regular selvedge indigos? preferably in the weird guy cut but I guess that doesn't matter too much. I tried googling but haven't found anything except deep indigos and ellephants. thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 6:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 665
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9962 of 134209/16/12 at 4:19pmpost #9963 of 134209/16/12 at 4:38pmpost #9964 of 134209/16/12 at 5:00pmQuote:
I guess I have to do it then. I just bought the Low Tension jeans in hopes of wearing the shit out of them, but I don't think Reverse Fade got much love. I guess cause there white and plasticy.post #9965 of 134209/17/12 at 8:08amI still have my reverse fades. I've probably worn them 6 times. They are gross as hell with that resin crap on them. They don't breathe at all so you can't wear them in the summer, which is when I want to wear white pants. I bought them on that barney's sale and if I had seen and felt them in person there is no way I would have bought them.post #9966 of 134209/17/12 at 8:23amQuote:Originally Posted by NefariousSabatour
I still have my reverse fades. I've probably worn them 6 times. They are gross as hell with that resin crap on them. They don't breathe at all so you can't wear them in the summer, which is when I want to wear white pants. I bought them on that barney's sale and if I had seen and felt them in person there is no way I would have bought them.
Which is all the more reason to do this. Torcher myself.post #9967 of 134209/17/12 at 12:27pmpost #9968 of 134209/17/12 at 1:25pmQuote:
Winter in Houston? It starts to get cool around the end of October and warms back up in Mid March. I may only wear these four 5 months. I just went to the store for groceries and I am a sweat bomb, and I didn't wear a shirt either.post #9969 of 134209/17/12 at 1:30pmpost #9970 of 134209/17/12 at 8:57pmpost #9971 of 134209/17/12 at 9:19pmpost #9972 of 134209/17/12 at 11:30pmpost #9973 of 134209/18/12 at 8:23amQuote:
These are pretty close in color, the difference in fabric being the way the twill is laid. Why not look at N&F's website or blue owls... Or a google search or search the last few pages of the thread where Jay-d from Blue owl posted tons of photos of the new N&D coming out over the next 12 months.post #9974 of 134209/18/12 at 8:27amQuote:Originally Posted by mister56
Here is a great way to screw up your pants. What a waste.
This is pretty much what companies do to the high end jeans (washed/processed jeans) before they sell them. If all you do is sit on your ass all day tea bagging yourself I guess this would work.
I prefer mine super dark for the first few months while I break them in. But hey what do I know.post #9975 of 134209/18/12 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by mister56
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 seconds ago
- › What is the Retail Price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf ?? 24 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 25 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...