or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 663

post #9931 of 13370

It's hard to see in this shot but they have red combs. For some reason when I upload photos the reds get messed up; either to red or to faint red. Then about every third photo looks right.

Here is a better shot of the combs.

post #9932 of 13370

Like the red laces! Very cool fades.Tx for the pics

post #9933 of 13370
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

Like the red laces! Very cool fades.Tx for the pics

Thank you. My favorite boots. You can get them from DavidZ.com for $100.00 off. They also have blue ones too.

post #9934 of 13370
Am I the only one that does not like the red cores???

Mister56, my comment is not directed at you so don't take offense to my comment. Nice job with the fades. You live in Houston?
post #9935 of 13370
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

Am I the only one that does not like the red cores???

Mister56, my comment is not directed at you so don't take offense to my comment. Nice job with the fades. You live in Houston?

Yeah I do live in Houston. I'm not ofended, Red Cores are not for everyone, just the cool people. Ha Ha. It was hard wearing these all summer, with heat and humidity but I really like the results. 

post #9936 of 13370
You at Uni?

I have no idea how some of you can wear jeans in the summer, especially Houston, I start to rash and feel nasty if I wear jeans the entire week. frown.gif
post #9937 of 13370

I don't know Uni. I wore these jeans everyday, non stop. I work indoors and only go outside to ride my bike. I ride either early morning or at night, when the temps are in the low 90's. I don't wear jeans in summer usually, but for this contest I toughed it out. I'm ready for this contest to be over so I can change clothes.  

post #9938 of 13370
University*

Ah I see, well congrats man. Your fades are significantly better than mine.
post #9939 of 13370

University of Houston? I drove past that school for 10 years. My wife graduated from there. 

Do you have Red Core jeans? What do you think I should start next: Low Tension, 15oz Indigo/Indigo, Reverse Fade, or Blue Franks?

post #9940 of 13370

So I have the indigo power stretch skinny guy's, and I measured the inseam today and its only 34.5! I've never had these hemmed, but I did wash them 3-4 times. Is the drop from 36 to 34.5 inseam length just due to shrinkage? I'm pretty tall so I prefer longer inseams... in the future is there any way to prevent this?
 

And did anyone else notice such shrinkage? Or maybe I simply got a pair that was cut slightly shorter...?

post #9941 of 13370
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfin View Post

So I have the indigo power stretch skinny guy's, and I measured the inseam today and its only 34.5! I've never had these hemmed, but I did wash them 3-4 times. Is the drop from 36 to 34.5 inseam length just due to shrinkage? I'm pretty tall so I prefer longer inseams... in the future is there any way to prevent this?
 

And did anyone else notice such shrinkage? Or maybe I simply got a pair that was cut slightly shorter...?

Did you read my last post? Can't you help me instead of just thinking of yourself all the time?

 

What do you think I should start next: Low Tension, 15oz Indigo/Indigo, Reverse Fade, or Blue Franks?

 

Jeez.

post #9942 of 13370
What the.
post #9943 of 13370

sounds like you're a grown man, can't you choose yourself?

post #9944 of 13370
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfin View Post

sounds like you're a grown man, can't you choose yourself?

I guess. But what do you think? Which pair do you find most interesting? I would like your input if it is not to much trouble.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

post #9945 of 13370
Mister56,

Im not sure if you're messing with me or being serious patch[1].gif when I asked if you were in Uni I meant are you in undergrad.

Have you considered the deep indigo? I am currently working on a pair, you should check them out.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim