Size 28. Will take fit pics after I wash em.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 661
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9902 of 134139/13/12 at 5:12amGuys I need your help.
At the moment I rock Deep Indigos in the Weird Guy cut in a size 30.
I purchased them in winter so I lost some weight (3-5 pounds) during spring/summer so they became a bit loose in the waist area but nothing a belt couldn't handle and I'm sure I'll gain some weight again. the other strange thing about them is that they shouldn't be much tighter in the thigh area (which is strange coz I actually have ridiculously slim legs).
Now I got my eyes on the japan heritage ones with their slubby texture and I'm not sure whether I should stick with the 30s or get a pair in 29?
my deep indigos have outstretched to a 14,5" waist. can someone maybe give me a measurement for a 30" deep indigos?
here's a fit pic:post #9903 of 134139/13/12 at 6:58ampost #9904 of 134139/13/12 at 9:07amQuote:
How is the fit of the Regular Guy defined?
On the N&F site I could only find skinny, slim and weird guy. I guess they go in that order from tightest to widest cuts.
Would regular guy be the loosest cut of these?post #9905 of 134139/13/12 at 9:19amQuote:
Sized down 1 on Skinny Guy Elephants... never again. Couldn't do a single button up and had to sell them. Would recommend TTS Skinny Guy and size down 1 or TTS for WG in the Elephants.post #9906 of 134139/13/12 at 10:23ampost #9907 of 134139/14/12 at 12:24amGuys,
I'm in trouble. Been wearing my red weft jeans for over a year now. The inner thigh seams are now weak and getting ready to burst, and the first hole has appeared. It's cuz i have big thighs and there's a lot of thigh friction while walking.
Now what do i do? Will soaking re-strenghten the material or is it time to look for a seamstress?post #9908 of 134139/14/12 at 7:00ampost #9909 of 134139/14/12 at 12:00pmpost #9910 of 134139/14/12 at 12:27pmpost #9911 of 134139/14/12 at 12:31pmpost #9912 of 134139/14/12 at 2:19pmQuote:
Not very good fading. I guess the washing messed them up real good. I want a pair of these but after seeing this I'm not so sure.post #9913 of 134139/14/12 at 3:00pmpost #9914 of 134139/14/12 at 6:38pm
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 42 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 4 minutes ago
- › salvatore ferragamo and joseph too boot new york: new size 8 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...