Size 28. Will take fit pics after I wash em.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 661
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9902 of 134479/13/12 at 5:12amGuys I need your help.
At the moment I rock Deep Indigos in the Weird Guy cut in a size 30.
I purchased them in winter so I lost some weight (3-5 pounds) during spring/summer so they became a bit loose in the waist area but nothing a belt couldn't handle and I'm sure I'll gain some weight again. the other strange thing about them is that they shouldn't be much tighter in the thigh area (which is strange coz I actually have ridiculously slim legs).
Now I got my eyes on the japan heritage ones with their slubby texture and I'm not sure whether I should stick with the 30s or get a pair in 29?
my deep indigos have outstretched to a 14,5" waist. can someone maybe give me a measurement for a 30" deep indigos?
here's a fit pic:post #9903 of 134479/13/12 at 6:58ampost #9904 of 134479/13/12 at 9:07amQuote:
How is the fit of the Regular Guy defined?
On the N&F site I could only find skinny, slim and weird guy. I guess they go in that order from tightest to widest cuts.
Would regular guy be the loosest cut of these?post #9905 of 134479/13/12 at 9:19amQuote:
Sized down 1 on Skinny Guy Elephants... never again. Couldn't do a single button up and had to sell them. Would recommend TTS Skinny Guy and size down 1 or TTS for WG in the Elephants.post #9906 of 134479/13/12 at 10:23ampost #9907 of 134479/14/12 at 12:24amGuys,
I'm in trouble. Been wearing my red weft jeans for over a year now. The inner thigh seams are now weak and getting ready to burst, and the first hole has appeared. It's cuz i have big thighs and there's a lot of thigh friction while walking.
Now what do i do? Will soaking re-strenghten the material or is it time to look for a seamstress?post #9908 of 134479/14/12 at 7:00ampost #9909 of 134479/14/12 at 12:00pmpost #9910 of 134479/14/12 at 12:27pmpost #9911 of 134479/14/12 at 12:31pmpost #9912 of 134479/14/12 at 2:19pmQuote:
Not very good fading. I guess the washing messed them up real good. I want a pair of these but after seeing this I'm not so sure.post #9913 of 134479/14/12 at 3:00pmpost #9914 of 134479/14/12 at 6:38pm
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › does everyone here have a full head of hair? any bald people? 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 8 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 14 minutes ago
- › Suit colors 19 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 23 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...