Size 28. Will take fit pics after I wash em.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 661
Styleforum Top Picks
At the moment I rock Deep Indigos in the Weird Guy cut in a size 30.
I purchased them in winter so I lost some weight (3-5 pounds) during spring/summer so they became a bit loose in the waist area but nothing a belt couldn't handle and I'm sure I'll gain some weight again. the other strange thing about them is that they shouldn't be much tighter in the thigh area (which is strange coz I actually have ridiculously slim legs).
Now I got my eyes on the japan heritage ones with their slubby texture and I'm not sure whether I should stick with the 30s or get a pair in 29?
my deep indigos have outstretched to a 14,5" waist. can someone maybe give me a measurement for a 30" deep indigos?
here's a fit pic:
How is the fit of the Regular Guy defined?
On the N&F site I could only find skinny, slim and weird guy. I guess they go in that order from tightest to widest cuts.
Would regular guy be the loosest cut of these?
Sized down 1 on Skinny Guy Elephants... never again. Couldn't do a single button up and had to sell them. Would recommend TTS Skinny Guy and size down 1 or TTS for WG in the Elephants.
I'm in trouble. Been wearing my red weft jeans for over a year now. The inner thigh seams are now weak and getting ready to burst, and the first hole has appeared. It's cuz i have big thighs and there's a lot of thigh friction while walking.
Now what do i do? Will soaking re-strenghten the material or is it time to look for a seamstress?
Not very good fading. I guess the washing messed them up real good. I want a pair of these but after seeing this I'm not so sure.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Sell Cvv Good All Country (100% Fresh) 23 seconds ago
- › Is your wardrobe more expensive than your car? 30 seconds ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang Fresco 520 Size 38 Blazer 8 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 11 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan