Size 28. Will take fit pics after I wash em.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 661post #9902 of 134639/13/12 at 5:12amGuys I need your help.
At the moment I rock Deep Indigos in the Weird Guy cut in a size 30.
I purchased them in winter so I lost some weight (3-5 pounds) during spring/summer so they became a bit loose in the waist area but nothing a belt couldn't handle and I'm sure I'll gain some weight again. the other strange thing about them is that they shouldn't be much tighter in the thigh area (which is strange coz I actually have ridiculously slim legs).
Now I got my eyes on the japan heritage ones with their slubby texture and I'm not sure whether I should stick with the 30s or get a pair in 29?
my deep indigos have outstretched to a 14,5" waist. can someone maybe give me a measurement for a 30" deep indigos?
here's a fit pic:post #9903 of 134639/13/12 at 6:58ampost #9904 of 134639/13/12 at 9:07amQuote:
How is the fit of the Regular Guy defined?
On the N&F site I could only find skinny, slim and weird guy. I guess they go in that order from tightest to widest cuts.
Would regular guy be the loosest cut of these?post #9905 of 134639/13/12 at 9:19amQuote:
Sized down 1 on Skinny Guy Elephants... never again. Couldn't do a single button up and had to sell them. Would recommend TTS Skinny Guy and size down 1 or TTS for WG in the Elephants.post #9906 of 134639/13/12 at 10:23ampost #9907 of 134639/14/12 at 12:24amGuys,
I'm in trouble. Been wearing my red weft jeans for over a year now. The inner thigh seams are now weak and getting ready to burst, and the first hole has appeared. It's cuz i have big thighs and there's a lot of thigh friction while walking.
Now what do i do? Will soaking re-strenghten the material or is it time to look for a seamstress?post #9908 of 134639/14/12 at 7:00ampost #9909 of 134639/14/12 at 12:00pmpost #9910 of 134639/14/12 at 12:27pmpost #9911 of 134639/14/12 at 12:31pmpost #9912 of 134639/14/12 at 2:19pmQuote:
Not very good fading. I guess the washing messed them up real good. I want a pair of these but after seeing this I'm not so sure.post #9913 of 134639/14/12 at 3:00pmpost #9914 of 134639/14/12 at 6:38pmpost #9915 of 134639/14/12 at 6:46pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Viberg Boots 18 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › OAMC - Over All Master Cloth - Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Many Eidos Napoli Sport Coats Balthazar Model Size 38R 5 minutes ago
- › Inis Meain floating moss gansey (L) 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE - JULY 29, 2016 - LOCAL CHALLENGE 14 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › The Things You Think You Know: Myth Busting in Classic Menswear 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding