or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 657

post #9841 of 13227
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post


That's ok - you can just send me yours when you're tired of it.

Wear a 33 WG, 36 Momo 70x. Yep. Dem thighs... ffffuuuu.gif

hahaha, well you might be waiting for a long time.
post #9842 of 13227

Read some interesting things on the blueowl blog about their sister brand unbranded, 21 oz for under $100. Wonder how the denim compares to the elephants

post #9843 of 13227
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingotripod View Post

Read some interesting things on the blueowl blog about their sister brand unbranded, 21 oz for under $100. Wonder how the denim compares to the elephants

probably pretty meh quality
post #9844 of 13227
Even the N&F 21 oz had some quality issues. A lot of flies ripping off and such.
post #9845 of 13227

I'm a true 34in waist and would want to get the elephant 2. There's a tagged 31in (33" waist) and tagged 34in (36" waist) up for grab. I kinda love a tight fit so was wondering do elephant 2 stretch an inch on the waist to be comfortable for me to take 31in?

Or should I go skinny guy tagged 33" (34" waist) to be secure? Please help. Thanks.

post #9846 of 13227
Quote:
Originally Posted by grasp View Post

I'm a true 34in waist and would want to get the elephant 2. There's a tagged 31in (33" waist) and tagged 34in (36" waist) up for grab. I kinda love a tight fit so was wondering do elephant 2 stretch an inch on the waist to be comfortable for me to take 31in?




Or should I go skinny guy tagged 33" (34" waist) to be secure? Please help. Thanks.

Don't size down like that on the elephants. Won't stretch for you.
post #9847 of 13227
dont ever size down on heavyweight denim especially nf
post #9848 of 13227

Has anyone gotten their Low Tensions from Revolve yet? I emailed them and they said there was a delay in getting them from N&F.

post #9849 of 13227

I got mine on thursday fron Revolve. It only took 3 days.

post #9850 of 13227

Crap, had a long explanation written then lost it from a random refresh or something. Basically, I'm a true waist 34" (from measuring the waist of 3 pairs of jeans) does that mean I should grab a size 31 in N&F weird guy? I'm looking at the 13 oz. indigo selvedge. I've heard that vanity sizing in N&F is two sizes down (32 means true waist of 34") but that I should also size down 1 for stretch. Just wanted to get a confirmation before I pull the trigger on my first raw denim purchase.

 

Also, fit wise is the weird guy cut like a levi 505 (straight leg cut)? From grabbing a string and ruler I have approx 21-22" thighs and my levi 501's (tapered thigh I believe) fit like a freakin glove almost down to my knee. My 505's have a more space and that is kinda the fit I'm looking for.

post #9851 of 13227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brckt0p View Post

Crap, had a long explanation written then lost it from a random refresh or something. Basically, I'm a true waist 34" (from measuring the waist of 3 pairs of jeans) does that mean I should grab a size 31 in N&F weird guy? I'm looking at the 13 oz. indigo selvedge. I've heard that vanity sizing in N&F is two sizes down (32 means true waist of 34") but that I should also size down 1 for stretch. Just wanted to get a confirmation before I pull the trigger on my first raw denim purchase.

 

Also, fit wise is the weird guy cut like a levi 505 (straight leg cut)? From grabbing a string and ruler I have approx 21-22" thighs and my levi 501's (tapered thigh I believe) fit like a freakin glove almost down to my knee. My 505's have a more space and that is kinda the fit I'm looking for.

 

Weird Guys fit most like the 508. Levi's calls it the regular taper, and is like a 514 up top, and slims down to a 511 leg opening below the knee.

post #9852 of 13227
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorschach128 View Post

 

Weird Guys fit most like the 508. Levi's calls it the regular taper, and is like a 514 up top, and slims down to a 511 leg opening below the knee.

I've never tried on a 508, but I've always thought the closest Levi cut to the WG was the "Matchstick"

 

I've got a pair and are quite similar to my WGs, especially in the thighs.

post #9853 of 13227
How many pairs of N&F denim do you guys have? I ask because they have so many washes/styles and you have to really wear your pair to develop whiskers, honeycombs, etc. so it may be hard if you have a lot of pairs.
post #9854 of 13227
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

How many pairs of N&F denim do you guys have? I ask because they have so many washes/styles and you have to really wear your pair to develop whiskers, honeycombs, etc. so it may be hard if you have a lot of pairs.

i have 2 pairs

weird guy chinos
slim guy broken twills

ive worn the shit out of my slimguys so i dont wear them often cus i bought momotaros
post #9855 of 13227
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb_32 View Post


i have 2 pairs
weird guy chinos
slim guy broken twills
ive worn the shit out of my slimguys so i dont wear them often cus i bought momotaros

 

How are their chinos? Gained a bit of weight so I'm in the market for new chinos

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim