or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 655

post #9811 of 13217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecco View Post

That double guaze green shirt looks awesome. The removal of darts doesn't really change the shirts that much because they'll still be tight in the arms.

Actually the fit will change a bit more that I originally described, but the silhouette is basically the same as the "Slim Shirt".

The other differences are.

Arm holes are now wider, and so is the cuff. Sleeve length is also increased, and only 1 button cuff closure.
post #9812 of 13217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecco View Post

That double guaze green shirt looks awesome.  The removal of darts doesn't really change the shirts that much because they'll still be tight in the arms.

....and the Green double gauze was my favorite in the collection.
post #9813 of 13217

that poly-nep chambray drool.gif

The arms on the slim shirt are super tight and the chest could also use a little room, the opening and everything else is near perfect. 

post #9814 of 13217


i have no words
post #9815 of 13217
so I am getting bored of my NF deep indigos frown.gif

I think they are too fitted and that is causing me to dislike them and my fades are not setting in as I expected. frown.gif
post #9816 of 13217

Yea, the deep indigos take a long time to fade. Do you have any pics?  How long have you worn them?

post #9817 of 13217
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

so I am getting bored of my NF deep indigos frown.gif
I think they are too fitted and that is causing me to dislike them and my fades are not setting in as I expected. frown.gif

 

I bought my pair in March and have been beating them down ever since.  These jeans take some serious work to fade, but in the fall I'll wear them while I bike around.  If that doesn't do the trick, nothing will.  Stay strong.

post #9818 of 13217
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb_32 View Post


i have no words

Those look awesome
post #9819 of 13217
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb_32 View Post


i have no words

 

Those are pretty cool but would be terribly ugly in real life

post #9820 of 13217
You guys need to stop giving up on your jeans -.- its a journey not a sprint
post #9821 of 13217
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post

You guys need to stop giving up on your jeans -.- its a journey not a sprint
what do you mean 'you guys'

BRO HAVE U SEEN MY BEAT TO SHIT SLIMGUYS
post #9822 of 13217
bro...i think he's talking about the people who do the opposite of what u said u do
post #9823 of 13217

post #9824 of 13217
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister56 View Post




Lovin' those red cores! Great progress.
post #9825 of 13217

Cool. Thanks.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim