or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 651

post #9751 of 13265
^ any preferences? such as which fit, how heavy you want the denim at, fabric, budget?
post #9752 of 13265
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamnsk123 View Post

First pair of N&F recommendation for a Japanese denim noob?

They have so many different fabrics, you'll have to look at them and pick what you like.  That being said, I've heard good things about how the left hand twill feels and fades quickly.  Should be a good starter denim.

post #9753 of 13265

Lol, dumb question on my part. No budget, raw, skinny, cotton, and decently heavy. 

post #9754 of 13265

selling a pair of Naked and famous skinny guys here, pretty much new

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/312104/naked-famous-skinny-guy-deep-indigo-selvedge-new-size-29-30-inseam

post #9755 of 13265
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamnsk123 View Post

Lol, dumb question on my part. No budget, raw, skinny, cotton, and decently heavy. 

I agree.

post #9756 of 13265

On the topic of skinnyguy fit, has anyone else noticed that brandon svarc wears his TTS and it's not skin tight on his thighs . IMO the fit is not supposed to be skin tight and you certainly should be able to button up all the buttons from the first wear.

 

Just my $0.02

post #9757 of 13265
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb_32 View Post

is that the washroom of an abercrombie and fitch staff room?

haha, how'd you guess?

post #9758 of 13265
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfin View Post

On the topic of skinnyguy fit, has anyone else noticed that brandon svarc wears his TTS and it's not skin tight on his thighs . IMO the fit is not supposed to be skin tight and you certainly should be able to button up all the buttons from the first wear.

Just my $0.02

Just because he has thin legs to waist ratio doesn't mean that's the way it's to be worn. Not sure if he made the fits to fit his own proportions though

I had to size up 1-2 to get into sg and they're the power stretches too just to fit both my waist and thighs. Thighs don't naturally fit in a 32 SG (too tight) but the stretch lets them fit nicely. Will post pic when I get home
post #9759 of 13265
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post


Just because he has thin legs to waist ratio doesn't mean that's the way it's to be worn. Not sure if he made the fits to fit his own proportions though
I had to size up 1-2 to get into sg and they're the power stretches too just to fit both my waist and thighs. Thighs don't naturally fit in a 32 SG (too tight) but the stretch lets them fit nicely. Will post pic when I get home

 

That makes sense, but then isn't that what the weird guy fit is for? (thicker thighs)

 

EDIT: essentially fit is an individual thing, but isn't it ridiculous that someone should have to wait up to a month to button all the buttons? It's just jeans ffs

post #9760 of 13265

Bought the black power stretch skinny guys today, they are getting hemmed now so ill give you all an update when i get em back.  They certainly feel different than my LHT!!! much thinner and softer, will be interesting to rotate between them.

post #9761 of 13265
Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherman View Post

Bought the black power stretch skinny guys today, they are getting hemmed now so ill give you all an update when i get em back.  They certainly feel different than my LHT!!! much thinner and softer, will be interesting to rotate between them.

Did you find them very tight in the thighs compared to other SG fabrics? Thats the only thing that stopped me from copping them. I liked this fabric alot, it can almost pass for dress pants!

post #9762 of 13265
Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherman View Post

Bought the black power stretch skinny guys today, they are getting hemmed now so ill give you all an update when i get em back.  They certainly feel different than my LHT!!! much thinner and softer, will be interesting to rotate between them.

 

 

nice, i was about to get them too so i went to a local boutique to try out a pair but only found the indigo power stretch which is essentially the same.  measurements for 32 were around 16.5 waist 9.5 rise 11 thigh 7.5 hem.  i usually wear a 30 WG which give 16 waist 10 rise 11.5 thigh 7 hem.   the only reason i was able to fit in these was because of the stretch and the lower rise let the waist be a little bigger too.

 

the material is nice and comfy, i can definitely feel the stretch too.  the pockets are definitely usable too. was in a very small changing room so excuse the angle.  planning to wear them as work/dress pants so not gonna care about how they get soaked/washed.

 

any special instructions for washing stretchy denim?

 

post #9763 of 13265
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post

 

 

 

 

any special instructions for washing stretchy denim?

 

 

 

Should be the same as regular denim, the jeans are still 95% cotton. Also in my opinion stretchy denim does not fade as well since it doesn't have that rigidness that regular raws have.

post #9764 of 13265

thanks, thats fine lol cant have fades wearing a suit anyways

 

how would you get stains off of denim? details please.  its fine if youre just gonna tell me to wash but i wanna know if theres any prewash treating to the stain i should do

post #9765 of 13265
they're jeans not "work/dress pants" ffs.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim