Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 650
Styleforum Top Picks
hey anybody have the black power stretches? fading qualities?
do they feel like youre wearing jeggings....? especially if youve got decent sized quads?
it would be my first time trying skinny guy because i think the stretch can make up for the last of thigh room (11 while i need atleast 11.5)
thighs seem like theyll be 'skin tight' and then straight from the knee down
i wouldnt mind a fit like shinobi2000's diors
Edited by TooAwesome - 8/19/12 at 2:03pm
I did this and like the fit. I posted pics a while back
I think Unbranded is true to size where as naked and famous is vanity sized. I usually wear a size 32, although my waist size is really a 30. I sized down 2 to a size 28 weird guy and at first they fit horridly tight, but now they fit pretty decent, I dare say I could grow 2 waist sizes and fit them perfectly.
All in all though, if you have big thighs you want the weird guy, but personally I'd size down 2 for the NF skinny guy from your actual waist size but that's me.
DO NOT size down 2 in skinny guy, They wont fit. I couldn't even size down one for the elephants and I'm tiny as hell. My hip/butt measures 32 and the E2's would have needed to stretch at least 2 inches to be able to the button to the button hole. Unless you're one of those ppl who can wait a few months to be able to button them.
If you're looking for a skinny fit but not super skinny, I say get wg down 1 or 2 if you can find a 27. Just ask tate and yoko as they don't list size 27 on site.
Here's my TTS WG; tag 29
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 5 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Iron Heart 555-03 Tag Size 30 (waist 32.5", inseam 32") 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...