Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 11:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 650
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9737 of 134138/19/12 at 1:44pm
hey anybody have the black power stretches? fading qualities?
do they feel like youre wearing jeggings....? especially if youve got decent sized quads?
it would be my first time trying skinny guy because i think the stretch can make up for the last of thigh room (11 while i need atleast 11.5)
thighs seem like theyll be 'skin tight' and then straight from the knee down
i wouldnt mind a fit like shinobi2000's diors
Edited by TooAwesome - 8/19/12 at 2:03pmpost #9738 of 134138/19/12 at 2:36pmpost #9739 of 134138/19/12 at 6:06pmQuote:
I did this and like the fit. I posted pics a while backpost #9740 of 134138/19/12 at 6:18pmpost #9741 of 134138/19/12 at 6:50pmpost #9742 of 134138/19/12 at 11:19pmpost #9743 of 134138/20/12 at 3:50amQuote:
I think Unbranded is true to size where as naked and famous is vanity sized. I usually wear a size 32, although my waist size is really a 30. I sized down 2 to a size 28 weird guy and at first they fit horridly tight, but now they fit pretty decent, I dare say I could grow 2 waist sizes and fit them perfectly.
All in all though, if you have big thighs you want the weird guy, but personally I'd size down 2 for the NF skinny guy from your actual waist size but that's me.post #9744 of 134138/20/12 at 2:27pmpost #9745 of 134138/20/12 at 8:11pmpost #9746 of 134138/20/12 at 9:02pmpost #9747 of 134138/20/12 at 10:43pm
DO NOT size down 2 in skinny guy, They wont fit. I couldn't even size down one for the elephants and I'm tiny as hell. My hip/butt measures 32 and the E2's would have needed to stretch at least 2 inches to be able to the button to the button hole. Unless you're one of those ppl who can wait a few months to be able to button them.
If you're looking for a skinny fit but not super skinny, I say get wg down 1 or 2 if you can find a 27. Just ask tate and yoko as they don't list size 27 on site.
Here's my TTS WG; tag 29post #9748 of 134138/20/12 at 11:20pmpost #9749 of 134138/21/12 at 10:27am
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 12 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 23 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 26 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 29 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 31 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...