Anyone have the Low Tensions? I already have way to many jeans but I ordered a pair in WG, hoping to shoot an idea in my studio I have for some evo pictures.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 648post #9706 of 134138/15/12 at 1:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9707 of 134138/15/12 at 3:02pmQuote:
I could not see your pics cause you need a tumblr account. Better to just post it straight on herepost #9708 of 134138/15/12 at 3:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by flamingotripodQuote:
I could not see your pics cause you need a tumblr account. Better to just post it straight on herepost #9709 of 134138/15/12 at 3:48pmQuote:Right above this (quoted) post, Is the answer to your question...Quote:
Why are you posting your Naked and Famous evo pictures in the Naked and Famous thread?post #9710 of 134138/15/12 at 3:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by dickenshero
I actually posted in this thread because I thought Jay-D was going to answer the question directly in this thread, I saw no reason to waste his inbox space with a small question like that, So in all actuality my question was Directed towards Jay-D in the first place, you assumed it was directed at everyone, still I should appreciate that anyone answered it in the first place.
Also thank you for answering my question I'm going to drop this. I was about to buy the Natural Indigo Revival in skinny guy from Blue owl but I probably won't have been able to fit them after I finish bulking up. Anyways still thanks for at least answering my question that's all I wanted.
Most of the spring summer colleciton will start to arrive in early December. The reseason I post some of the new styles that we stock is that many people look forward to seeing the new collection well in advance and it remains posted on our blog and here so people can go back to it. Also, limited production runs and collabs tend to sell fast, so I like to give fans a little warning. For example the Weird Guy natural organic indigo is only going to be 300 pairs give or take. I will have about 40 in our first shipment and about another 20 coming shortly after. The first shipment will probably sell out in most sizes before it goes online. So if this is a denim you are really interested in getting, you have to watch for the release date.
I don't recommend Skinny Guy if you are putting on more muscle. You should skip the indigo revival denim and wait for another fabric you like in the WG fit.
.....and sorry for not seeing this until today. This is exactly the place to ask such questions.post #9711 of 134138/15/12 at 4:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by malcolm4819Quote:Right above this (quoted) post, Is the answer to your question...Quote:
Why are you posting your Naked and Famous evo pictures in the Naked and Famous thread?post #9712 of 134138/15/12 at 6:44pmQuote:
Touche sir. I'm just gonna have to basically give them away.Quote:
Because he was asked to and I for one enjoy seeing how different makes that I will never own fade. Is the red core fade contest over yet?post #9713 of 134138/15/12 at 7:05pmpost #9714 of 134138/15/12 at 7:11pmpost #9715 of 134138/15/12 at 7:13pmpost #9716 of 134138/15/12 at 7:21pmQuote:
Well if they are too short and you're willing to take the lose I can always buy them back. Pm me
Edited by Rightyow77 - 8/16/12 at 3:19ampost #9717 of 134138/15/12 at 9:00pmQuote:sarcasm? Guess you didn't get it....oh well
Has anybody picked up the Green Khaki chinos? Wondering about the true color of them, I've seen so many pictures that are different shades of green.post #9718 of 134138/15/12 at 10:15pmQuote:
no they wont, the weft does nothing to the fades, the core of the yarn does.Quote:
whered you get blue franks from?
i ask again.....
whats the difference between these natural indigos and the natural indigos from before besides the 0.5oz difference?
i can see the visual difference but what are the actual changes?post #9719 of 134138/15/12 at 10:24pm
- Naked and famous denim
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Mod to Suedehead 38 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 39 seconds ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 10 minutes ago
- › Contemporary Opulence and Risk Taking: Versace Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 22 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 24 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...