Anyone have the Low Tensions? I already have way to many jeans but I ordered a pair in WG, hoping to shoot an idea in my studio I have for some evo pictures.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:39 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 648post #9706 of 134638/15/12 at 1:31pmpost #9707 of 134638/15/12 at 3:02pmQuote:
I could not see your pics cause you need a tumblr account. Better to just post it straight on herepost #9708 of 134638/15/12 at 3:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by flamingotripodQuote:
I could not see your pics cause you need a tumblr account. Better to just post it straight on herepost #9709 of 134638/15/12 at 3:48pmQuote:Right above this (quoted) post, Is the answer to your question...Quote:
Why are you posting your Naked and Famous evo pictures in the Naked and Famous thread?post #9710 of 134638/15/12 at 3:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by dickenshero
I actually posted in this thread because I thought Jay-D was going to answer the question directly in this thread, I saw no reason to waste his inbox space with a small question like that, So in all actuality my question was Directed towards Jay-D in the first place, you assumed it was directed at everyone, still I should appreciate that anyone answered it in the first place.
Also thank you for answering my question I'm going to drop this. I was about to buy the Natural Indigo Revival in skinny guy from Blue owl but I probably won't have been able to fit them after I finish bulking up. Anyways still thanks for at least answering my question that's all I wanted.
Most of the spring summer colleciton will start to arrive in early December. The reseason I post some of the new styles that we stock is that many people look forward to seeing the new collection well in advance and it remains posted on our blog and here so people can go back to it. Also, limited production runs and collabs tend to sell fast, so I like to give fans a little warning. For example the Weird Guy natural organic indigo is only going to be 300 pairs give or take. I will have about 40 in our first shipment and about another 20 coming shortly after. The first shipment will probably sell out in most sizes before it goes online. So if this is a denim you are really interested in getting, you have to watch for the release date.
I don't recommend Skinny Guy if you are putting on more muscle. You should skip the indigo revival denim and wait for another fabric you like in the WG fit.
.....and sorry for not seeing this until today. This is exactly the place to ask such questions.post #9711 of 134638/15/12 at 4:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by malcolm4819Quote:Right above this (quoted) post, Is the answer to your question...Quote:
Why are you posting your Naked and Famous evo pictures in the Naked and Famous thread?post #9712 of 134638/15/12 at 6:44pmQuote:
Touche sir. I'm just gonna have to basically give them away.Quote:
Because he was asked to and I for one enjoy seeing how different makes that I will never own fade. Is the red core fade contest over yet?post #9713 of 134638/15/12 at 7:05pmpost #9714 of 134638/15/12 at 7:11pmpost #9715 of 134638/15/12 at 7:13pmpost #9716 of 134638/15/12 at 7:21pmQuote:
Well if they are too short and you're willing to take the lose I can always buy them back. Pm me
Edited by Rightyow77 - 8/16/12 at 3:19ampost #9717 of 134638/15/12 at 9:00pmQuote:sarcasm? Guess you didn't get it....oh well
Has anybody picked up the Green Khaki chinos? Wondering about the true color of them, I've seen so many pictures that are different shades of green.post #9718 of 134638/15/12 at 10:15pmQuote:
no they wont, the weft does nothing to the fades, the core of the yarn does.Quote:
whered you get blue franks from?
i ask again.....
whats the difference between these natural indigos and the natural indigos from before besides the 0.5oz difference?
i can see the visual difference but what are the actual changes?post #9719 of 134638/15/12 at 10:24pmpost #9720 of 134638/15/12 at 10:45pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 15 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 18 minutes ago
- › PANTS/JEANS FIRESALE: Our Legacy Linen Pants - Last One! 25 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 28 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 36 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 39 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 39 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on the Sartorialist 49 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding