Ya I second this. I'm a 28 in WG, the WG chino in 28 was perfect everywhere but the waist, a 29 would have been perfect. So ya go up one size from your normal WG size because they don't stretch.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 11:29 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 645post #9661 of 134208/10/12 at 10:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9662 of 134208/10/12 at 11:08amI own a pair of N&F skinny guys in 33. They have stretch fabric so haven't changed size, and I've since decided that the thighs are too tight, the rise far too low and that I'd like a bit of taper in the calves.
APC Petit Standard seems like the right move, can anyone with experience of the PS and skinny guy cuts comment if the PS has a higher rise?
Also I've not been able to find any, but worth asking - does anyone have fit pics of just sizing down one on the PS? I'm not really interested in not being able to do up the top button for a month or whatever.post #9663 of 134208/10/12 at 11:39ampost #9664 of 134208/10/12 at 11:49amNah just the indigo power stretch, would actually be ideal if it weren't for the aforementioned issues, because you can buy without worrying about the fit changing.
Ah ok cheers! Taper ticks one of the boxes but I really do need something with a higher rise - the rise on my SGs is literally only about 6 inches. I guess the WG might be worth a go, but I can't see it working because I'd have to get a waist size that was much too small in order to get a slimmer fit everywhere else.
Edited by Simion505 - 8/10/12 at 12:13pmpost #9665 of 134208/11/12 at 10:47pmpost #9666 of 134208/12/12 at 8:11ampost #9667 of 134208/12/12 at 9:09ampost #9668 of 134208/12/12 at 10:03ampost #9669 of 134208/12/12 at 10:46ampost #9670 of 134208/12/12 at 10:48ampost #9671 of 134208/12/12 at 11:55ampost #9672 of 134208/12/12 at 1:31pmpost #9673 of 134208/12/12 at 1:42pmpost #9674 of 134208/13/12 at 1:19pm
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1878 Active Users (425 Members and 1453 Guests)
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 26 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › GAY? 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dress shirts always fit long 5 minutes ago
- › Good tailor to hem selvedge denim in the Triangle NC area? 6 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › No Brogue or Semi Brogue for Interview 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...