Ya I second this. I'm a 28 in WG, the WG chino in 28 was perfect everywhere but the waist, a 29 would have been perfect. So ya go up one size from your normal WG size because they don't stretch.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Naked and famous denim - Page 645post #9661 of 134668/10/12 at 10:54ampost #9662 of 134668/10/12 at 11:08amI own a pair of N&F skinny guys in 33. They have stretch fabric so haven't changed size, and I've since decided that the thighs are too tight, the rise far too low and that I'd like a bit of taper in the calves.
APC Petit Standard seems like the right move, can anyone with experience of the PS and skinny guy cuts comment if the PS has a higher rise?
Also I've not been able to find any, but worth asking - does anyone have fit pics of just sizing down one on the PS? I'm not really interested in not being able to do up the top button for a month or whatever.post #9663 of 134668/10/12 at 11:39ampost #9664 of 134668/10/12 at 11:49amNah just the indigo power stretch, would actually be ideal if it weren't for the aforementioned issues, because you can buy without worrying about the fit changing.
Ah ok cheers! Taper ticks one of the boxes but I really do need something with a higher rise - the rise on my SGs is literally only about 6 inches. I guess the WG might be worth a go, but I can't see it working because I'd have to get a waist size that was much too small in order to get a slimmer fit everywhere else.
Edited by Simion505 - 8/10/12 at 12:13pmpost #9665 of 134668/11/12 at 10:47pmpost #9666 of 134668/12/12 at 8:11ampost #9667 of 134668/12/12 at 9:09ampost #9668 of 134668/12/12 at 10:03ampost #9669 of 134668/12/12 at 10:46ampost #9670 of 134668/12/12 at 10:48ampost #9671 of 134668/12/12 at 11:55ampost #9672 of 134668/12/12 at 1:31pmpost #9673 of 134668/12/12 at 1:42pmpost #9674 of 134668/13/12 at 1:19pmpost #9675 of 134668/13/12 at 1:33pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1309 Active Users (232 Members and 1077 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 11 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...