or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 642

post #9616 of 13328
Quote:
Originally Posted by lckychrmsbboy View Post

didn't really think theyd stretch. Not even sure if they've stretched any at all. Maybe it's just b/c the denim is really thick? after work tomorrow I'll stop by this place and see what it cost to alter.

 

here's the 28's I first got. I really live the fit from thighs down but hip are was toooo tight when I pulled them up more than what's shown to be able to button the top. 

 

 

700

 

 

Not sure if this is a beter pic of the front (hate not having a good camera) but I think it looks ok. would it be best to just have material taken off of the back? Probably something I would need to discuss with a taylor.

 

 

700

 

Here's a better side shot..sorry for all the pics guys.

 

 

700

should have sized down dude


Edited by Rightyow77 - 8/6/12 at 10:24am
post #9617 of 13328

duplicate post


Edited by southerndandy - 8/8/12 at 12:07am
post #9618 of 13328
Quote:
Originally Posted by lckychrmsbboy View Post

didn't really think theyd stretch. Not even sure if they've stretched any at all. Maybe it's just b/c the denim is really thick? after work tomorrow I'll stop by this place and see what it cost to alter.

 

here's the 28's I first got. I really live the fit from thighs down but hip are was toooo tight when I pulled them up more than what's shown to be able to button the top. 

 

 

700

 

 

Not sure if this is a beter pic of the front (hate not having a good camera) but I think it looks ok. would it be best to just have material taken off of the back? Probably something I would need to discuss with a taylor.

 

 

700

 

Here's a better side shot..sorry for all the pics guys.

 

 

700

you should have stuck with the original pair you had. The jeans would have stretched but you just have to deal with them being super tight for a few weeks. Maybe even a month. They don't stretch out over night but they will stretch. After a while they probably would have fit nice. 

post #9619 of 13328

first pair of heavy weight denim so wasn't too sure on stretch and was kinda basing it off of my wg's.  in that pic of the 28's the top button would have had to stretch at least 2 inches if i remember right in order to be able to button them.

 

Wondering if all skg's are for the most part cut the same?? when my E2's are laid flat there's 1" of the back fabric that's folded over on both the left and right side at crotch then tapers towards the knee...making the front piece really small compared  to the back. None of my other jeans are cut like this. On the WG's there's only less than an inch on the out seam. If that material was taken off it fit a lot better.

 

 

So who wants to buy my jeans !!!!!

post #9620 of 13328

One of the more faded areas of my LHT at 2 months

1000


Edited by Slone - 8/6/12 at 6:07pm
post #9621 of 13328
Quote:
Originally Posted by lckychrmsbboy View Post

first pair of heavy weight denim so wasn't too sure on stretch and was kinda basing it off of my wg's.  in that pic of the 28's the top button would have had to stretch at least 2 inches if i remember right in order to be able to button them.

 

Wondering if all skg's are for the most part cut the same?? when my E2's are laid flat there's 1" of the back fabric that's folded over on both the left and right side at crotch then tapers towards the knee...making the front piece really small compared  to the back. None of my other jeans are cut like this. On the WG's there's only less than an inch on the out seam. If that material was taken off it fit a lot better.

 

 

So who wants to buy my jeans !!!!!

are they a 29?

Depends how faded they are. PM me

post #9622 of 13328

guys super quick question, I wear a 28 in APC NS, trying to get some WG, what size should I get? God I'm so confused LOL thanks

post #9623 of 13328
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjbd24 View Post

guys super quick question, I wear a 28 in APC NS, trying to get some WG, what size should I get? God I'm so confused LOL thanks

Prolly 29 or 30. APCs are super vanity sized. You can look at the measurements on www.tateandyoko.com or www.blueowl.us
post #9624 of 13328
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjbd24 View Post

guys super quick question, I wear a 28 in APC NS, trying to get some WG, what size should I get? God I'm so confused LOL thanks

29 should be good

post #9625 of 13328
My 12-year-old cousin wearing WeirdGuy Indigo with some funky suspenders. Size 28 I believe...

post #9626 of 13328
Your 12 year old cousin is the same size/bigger than the majority of people who wear NF
post #9627 of 13328

repost


Edited by southerndandy - 8/7/12 at 7:56pm
post #9628 of 13328
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerndandy View Post

Got a Pair of cashmeres for a good deal I think ($75)

 

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/collection/men/slimguy/cashmere-denim.html

 

This is my first pair of raw denim and i feel its a bit loose in the waist already and its only been a day. It's about half an inch too big in the waist and im a bit worried about it stretching out too much. Should I wear a belt all the time to prevent this?

 

Also will this fit eventually hug my body a bit better when it expands out?

 

 

700

 

700

 

700

sorry think cut of those SG don't fit so much on your body. try the classic cut of STF 501. will be even more comfortable for you to wear them. plus/minus for the price you paid for SG, you can have even stf 501 red selvedge (but not made in usa north carolina, those are for cca 180 bucks).

post #9629 of 13328
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post

Your 12 year old cousin is the same size/bigger than the majority of people on SF.
Fixed.
post #9630 of 13328
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerndandy View Post

Got a Pair of cashmeres for a good deal I think ($75)

 

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/collection/men/slimguy/cashmere-denim.html

 

This is my first pair of raw denim and i feel its a bit loose in the waist already and its only been a day. It's about half an inch too big in the waist and im a bit worried about it stretching out too much. Should I wear a belt all the time to prevent this?

 

Also will this fit eventually hug my body a bit better when it expands out?

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

 

If they fit in the thighs and crotch, which it looks like they do, then the waist is the least of your worries.  You can always wear a belt but if the jeans are constricting your thighs or hugging your nuts then there's nothing you can really do.  Nice find on the $75 cashmere blends, there was a pic of a faded pair like 115 pages back if you want to check out how they fade.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim