Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 9:50 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 640
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9587 of 134478/1/12 at 4:22pm
If they are the Momo Collabs I can trade you for a pair of WG low tensions. They are brand new with tags size 28. The waist is about the same as the 29 SKG but the thighs are much bigger, needless to say they are a bit baggy on me.
Edited by Rightyow77 - 8/1/12 at 4:34pmpost #9588 of 134478/2/12 at 8:31pmpost #9589 of 134478/2/12 at 11:06pmpost #9590 of 134478/2/12 at 11:41pm
hi to all of the denim lovers.
i am green at this forum, but not fresh like lot of you. unfortunately, i'm already couple of the years on the bed side of the 50. so I wore in my life dump of jeans, but prevalent levi’s 501. proudly have to announce that I was born to wear cut and style of 501s, so they fit me like child ass on the potty. have them lot of and rotate them with my also favorite IH634 and S5000vx ….
otherwise. decided to buy something for summer and different, browsed internet and stumbled NF. Ok. What hell is it ? Japanese D for not Japanese D price ? did private research, cuts, materials, sizing, etc…. result – WG Frankenstein 2, would be nice to have in my collection those defective pair, big slub, left and right. em also tired with my blues, so why not denim not blue? sizing decided TTS 32 - I’m friendly with local gym, so thights could be problem and waist should be solved with belt. think, pair of jeans and belt go together like magnet poles.
delivered today. i didn’t use typical initial soak like you, but my special way, used on most of my jeans. wear them and slightly sprinkle with water and wait for drying with some move. it reliably form them along my body, so they start to be part of me. for that process i used old carhartt belt not stretch waist, which is now perfect comfy. during drying I studied material and workmanship quality. love this crazy material, even fit is perfect – for me new – slim and tepered and so low rise (never had this cut, still straight). but definitely they will have not long durability. workmanship and hardware seems to me like on the boys toys. never mind. like them very much ...
so, if you overlook poor quality of images, see result ……..post #9591 of 134478/3/12 at 2:26am
Just copped my 2nd ever pair of raw jeans from N&F, they're weird guy green cast size 28 (my true size is 30-31) got the last pair from blue owl for 115.
I think the fit is on point
I'm about 6 ft tall with pretty long legs (around a 33in inseam) and still growing so hopefully the inseam for these guys won't shrink much if at all. I just noticed that my feet look really big
Look forward to fading these bad boys.post #9592 of 134478/3/12 at 11:04ampost #9593 of 134478/3/12 at 3:12pmpost #9594 of 134478/3/12 at 3:15pmpost #9595 of 134478/3/12 at 7:44pmpost #9596 of 134478/3/12 at 7:51pmpost #9597 of 134478/3/12 at 8:08pmpost #9598 of 134478/3/12 at 10:02pmpost #9599 of 134478/4/12 at 1:29am
- Naked and famous denim
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Bernie Sanders, trad icon? 3 minutes ago
- › Need Help with Balmain Biker Jeans 3 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford SKYFALL wool navy over coat | size 40 6 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...