Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Naked and famous denim - Page 640post #9587 of 134668/1/12 at 4:22pm
If they are the Momo Collabs I can trade you for a pair of WG low tensions. They are brand new with tags size 28. The waist is about the same as the 29 SKG but the thighs are much bigger, needless to say they are a bit baggy on me.
Edited by Rightyow77 - 8/1/12 at 4:34pmpost #9588 of 134668/2/12 at 8:31pmpost #9589 of 134668/2/12 at 11:06pmpost #9590 of 134668/2/12 at 11:41pm
hi to all of the denim lovers.
i am green at this forum, but not fresh like lot of you. unfortunately, i'm already couple of the years on the bed side of the 50. so I wore in my life dump of jeans, but prevalent levi’s 501. proudly have to announce that I was born to wear cut and style of 501s, so they fit me like child ass on the potty. have them lot of and rotate them with my also favorite IH634 and S5000vx ….
otherwise. decided to buy something for summer and different, browsed internet and stumbled NF. Ok. What hell is it ? Japanese D for not Japanese D price ? did private research, cuts, materials, sizing, etc…. result – WG Frankenstein 2, would be nice to have in my collection those defective pair, big slub, left and right. em also tired with my blues, so why not denim not blue? sizing decided TTS 32 - I’m friendly with local gym, so thights could be problem and waist should be solved with belt. think, pair of jeans and belt go together like magnet poles.
delivered today. i didn’t use typical initial soak like you, but my special way, used on most of my jeans. wear them and slightly sprinkle with water and wait for drying with some move. it reliably form them along my body, so they start to be part of me. for that process i used old carhartt belt not stretch waist, which is now perfect comfy. during drying I studied material and workmanship quality. love this crazy material, even fit is perfect – for me new – slim and tepered and so low rise (never had this cut, still straight). but definitely they will have not long durability. workmanship and hardware seems to me like on the boys toys. never mind. like them very much ...
so, if you overlook poor quality of images, see result ……..post #9591 of 134668/3/12 at 2:26am
Just copped my 2nd ever pair of raw jeans from N&F, they're weird guy green cast size 28 (my true size is 30-31) got the last pair from blue owl for 115.
I think the fit is on point
I'm about 6 ft tall with pretty long legs (around a 33in inseam) and still growing so hopefully the inseam for these guys won't shrink much if at all. I just noticed that my feet look really big
Look forward to fading these bad boys.post #9592 of 134668/3/12 at 11:04ampost #9593 of 134668/3/12 at 3:12pmpost #9594 of 134668/3/12 at 3:15pmpost #9595 of 134668/3/12 at 7:44pmpost #9596 of 134668/3/12 at 7:51pmpost #9597 of 134668/3/12 at 8:08pmpost #9598 of 134668/3/12 at 10:02pmpost #9599 of 134668/4/12 at 1:29ampost #9600 of 134668/4/12 at 1:31am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › NWT 38R Spiga3 Navy Blue Linen Blazer 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 32 minutes ago
- › 2016 MLB Season Thread 36 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 38 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 45 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...