Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 640
Styleforum Top Picks
If they are the Momo Collabs I can trade you for a pair of WG low tensions. They are brand new with tags size 28. The waist is about the same as the 29 SKG but the thighs are much bigger, needless to say they are a bit baggy on me.
Edited by Rightyow77 - 8/1/12 at 4:34pm
hi to all of the denim lovers.
i am green at this forum, but not fresh like lot of you. unfortunately, i'm already couple of the years on the bed side of the 50. so I wore in my life dump of jeans, but prevalent levi’s 501. proudly have to announce that I was born to wear cut and style of 501s, so they fit me like child ass on the potty. have them lot of and rotate them with my also favorite IH634 and S5000vx ….
otherwise. decided to buy something for summer and different, browsed internet and stumbled NF. Ok. What hell is it ? Japanese D for not Japanese D price ? did private research, cuts, materials, sizing, etc…. result – WG Frankenstein 2, would be nice to have in my collection those defective pair, big slub, left and right. em also tired with my blues, so why not denim not blue? sizing decided TTS 32 - I’m friendly with local gym, so thights could be problem and waist should be solved with belt. think, pair of jeans and belt go together like magnet poles.
delivered today. i didn’t use typical initial soak like you, but my special way, used on most of my jeans. wear them and slightly sprinkle with water and wait for drying with some move. it reliably form them along my body, so they start to be part of me. for that process i used old carhartt belt not stretch waist, which is now perfect comfy. during drying I studied material and workmanship quality. love this crazy material, even fit is perfect – for me new – slim and tepered and so low rise (never had this cut, still straight). but definitely they will have not long durability. workmanship and hardware seems to me like on the boys toys. never mind. like them very much ...
so, if you overlook poor quality of images, see result ……..
Just copped my 2nd ever pair of raw jeans from N&F, they're weird guy green cast size 28 (my true size is 30-31) got the last pair from blue owl for 115.
I think the fit is on point
I'm about 6 ft tall with pretty long legs (around a 33in inseam) and still growing so hopefully the inseam for these guys won't shrink much if at all. I just noticed that my feet look really big
Look forward to fading these bad boys.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Large Feet Thread – dedicated to info on where to get plus size... 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Quality mens shoes under $500 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan