or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 623

post #9331 of 13379
Well... I just pulled the trigger on the Red NF Chinos.. Hopefully I can pull them off. Also hoping they fit properly haha.. I have a couple pairs that don't fit that urk me. (Duck SK, Grey WG, 2 Jap Heritage SK).. damn my measuring abilities haha.
post #9332 of 13379

Well if you're selling any 30-32's FS let me know!

post #9333 of 13379
Wish they did lightweight painter in a few more colors. The blue owl red WG looks great and the chino isn't heavy, but I overheat like crazy
post #9334 of 13379
I'm the one who is normally a 30 waist who got the 29 WGs and they were unbearable. Returned them and just ordered a 31. You guys think these will work out? Or will the waist stretch too much?
post #9335 of 13379
Posting your body's measurements would help far more than comparing sizes.

Frankly, if a 30 WG doesn't fit you, odds are you're not a 30 waist.
post #9336 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Posting your body's measurements would help far more than comparing sizes.

Frankly, if a 30 WG doesn't fit you, odds are you're not a 30 waist.

+1
post #9337 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinOnU View Post

I'm the one who is normally a 30 waist who got the 29 WGs and they were unbearable. Returned them and just ordered a 31. You guys think these will work out? Or will the waist stretch too much?

Why go from 29 to 31? I think you may have skipped a step. If you were able to do up the size 29 but it was just too tight for your liking, then size 30 is probably correct for you.
post #9338 of 13379
Thank you all for the responses. I went to 31 because the 30s were out of stock, and i took the gamble because of the 29s were so ridiculously small, i figured the 30s couldn't have been that much better. Also, i think it's likely that I'm somewhere in between 30 and 31. I will post measurements when i find some measuring tape.
post #9339 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Posting your body's measurements would help far more than comparing sizes.
Frankly, if a 30 WG doesn't fit you, odds are you're not a 30 waist.

This.

By the way, for those who don't know. WG runs about two inches bigger that tagged size. Take into account that these are pretty low rised (means they won't sit around your waist, but will sit on your hips) means measurements can indeed be quite handy before purchasing a pair.
post #9340 of 13379
I was able to button the 29s but it was a struggle. it was insufferable not just at the waist, but the crotch area and the thighs were WAY too tight.
post #9341 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post

This.
By the way, for those who don't know. WG runs about two inches bigger that tagged size. Take into account that these are pretty low rised (means they won't sit around your waist, but will sit on your hips) means measurements can indeed be quite handy before purchasing a pair.

2 inches bigger the tagged size? so the 29s i got were actually 31s? this doesn't make any sense i wear 30s in rock and republic and the 29s were almost impossible to button
post #9342 of 13379
Yes, with that^^^ said, I would predict you are not truly a size 30 then. Do measure yourself and that will help loads in selecting the correct sizes right off the bat on a multitude of brands.
post #9343 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Yes, with that^^^ said, I would predict you are not truly a size 30 then. Do measure yourself and that will help loads in selecting the correct sizes right off the bat on a multitude of brands.

makes sense. sorry for my noob/rookie behavior coming for advice without measurements. Next i'll come correct
post #9344 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinOnU View Post


makes sense. sorry for my noob/rookie behavior coming for advice without measurements. Next i'll come correct

Wow.... a respectful "new person" (to N&F & Raw/Salvedge). Lots of really good info in this thread if you take a little time to skim through it.

 

BTW, Blue Owl has the most updated measurements & Jay will actually measure the pairs he has in stock and ship the best match for you.

post #9345 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiAkuma View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinOnU View Post

makes sense. sorry for my noob/rookie behavior coming for advice without measurements. Next i'll come correct
Wow.... a respectful "new person" (to N&F & Raw/Salvedge). Lots of really good info in this thread if you take a little time to skim through it.

BTW, Blue Owl has the most updated measurements & Jay will actually measure the pairs he has in stock and ship the best match for you.

+1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim