Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:49 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 623post #9331 of 134147/9/12 at 2:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9332 of 134147/9/12 at 3:54pmpost #9333 of 134147/10/12 at 12:11pmpost #9334 of 134147/10/12 at 2:10pmpost #9335 of 134147/10/12 at 2:32pmpost #9336 of 134147/10/12 at 2:47pmpost #9337 of 134147/10/12 at 2:49pmQuote:
Why go from 29 to 31? I think you may have skipped a step. If you were able to do up the size 29 but it was just too tight for your liking, then size 30 is probably correct for you.post #9338 of 134147/10/12 at 3:05pmThank you all for the responses. I went to 31 because the 30s were out of stock, and i took the gamble because of the 29s were so ridiculously small, i figured the 30s couldn't have been that much better. Also, i think it's likely that I'm somewhere in between 30 and 31. I will post measurements when i find some measuring tape.post #9339 of 134147/10/12 at 3:06pmQuote:
By the way, for those who don't know. WG runs about two inches bigger that tagged size. Take into account that these are pretty low rised (means they won't sit around your waist, but will sit on your hips) means measurements can indeed be quite handy before purchasing a pair.post #9340 of 134147/10/12 at 3:08pmpost #9341 of 134147/10/12 at 3:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mistral
By the way, for those who don't know. WG runs about two inches bigger that tagged size. Take into account that these are pretty low rised (means they won't sit around your waist, but will sit on your hips) means measurements can indeed be quite handy before purchasing a pair.
2 inches bigger the tagged size? so the 29s i got were actually 31s? this doesn't make any sense i wear 30s in rock and republic and the 29s were almost impossible to buttonpost #9342 of 134147/10/12 at 3:10pmpost #9343 of 134147/10/12 at 3:11pmQuote:
makes sense. sorry for my noob/rookie behavior coming for advice without measurements. Next i'll come correctpost #9344 of 134147/10/12 at 7:04pmQuote:
Wow.... a respectful "new person" (to N&F & Raw/Salvedge). Lots of really good info in this thread if you take a little time to skim through it.
BTW, Blue Owl has the most updated measurements & Jay will actually measure the pairs he has in stock and ship the best match for you.post #9345 of 134147/10/12 at 10:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by ShiroiAkumaQuote:Wow.... a respectful "new person" (to N&F & Raw/Salvedge). Lots of really good info in this thread if you take a little time to skim through it.
BTW, Blue Owl has the most updated measurements & Jay will actually measure the pairs he has in stock and ship the best match for you.
- Naked and famous denim
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Advice on new CPs 2 minutes ago
- › 2 or 3 button polos? 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 15 minutes ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 17 minutes ago
- › J.Crew broken in chinos, 484 fit, never worn size 32 18 minutes ago
- › 2 pairs of lawless selvedge denim size 32/31 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...