Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 623post #9331 of 134477/9/12 at 2:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9332 of 134477/9/12 at 3:54pmpost #9333 of 134477/10/12 at 12:11pmpost #9334 of 134477/10/12 at 2:10pmpost #9335 of 134477/10/12 at 2:32pmpost #9336 of 134477/10/12 at 2:47pmpost #9337 of 134477/10/12 at 2:49pmQuote:
Why go from 29 to 31? I think you may have skipped a step. If you were able to do up the size 29 but it was just too tight for your liking, then size 30 is probably correct for you.post #9338 of 134477/10/12 at 3:05pmThank you all for the responses. I went to 31 because the 30s were out of stock, and i took the gamble because of the 29s were so ridiculously small, i figured the 30s couldn't have been that much better. Also, i think it's likely that I'm somewhere in between 30 and 31. I will post measurements when i find some measuring tape.post #9339 of 134477/10/12 at 3:06pmQuote:
By the way, for those who don't know. WG runs about two inches bigger that tagged size. Take into account that these are pretty low rised (means they won't sit around your waist, but will sit on your hips) means measurements can indeed be quite handy before purchasing a pair.post #9340 of 134477/10/12 at 3:08pmpost #9341 of 134477/10/12 at 3:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mistral
By the way, for those who don't know. WG runs about two inches bigger that tagged size. Take into account that these are pretty low rised (means they won't sit around your waist, but will sit on your hips) means measurements can indeed be quite handy before purchasing a pair.
2 inches bigger the tagged size? so the 29s i got were actually 31s? this doesn't make any sense i wear 30s in rock and republic and the 29s were almost impossible to buttonpost #9342 of 134477/10/12 at 3:10pmpost #9343 of 134477/10/12 at 3:11pmQuote:
makes sense. sorry for my noob/rookie behavior coming for advice without measurements. Next i'll come correctpost #9344 of 134477/10/12 at 7:04pmQuote:
Wow.... a respectful "new person" (to N&F & Raw/Salvedge). Lots of really good info in this thread if you take a little time to skim through it.
BTW, Blue Owl has the most updated measurements & Jay will actually measure the pairs he has in stock and ship the best match for you.post #9345 of 134477/10/12 at 10:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by ShiroiAkumaQuote:Wow.... a respectful "new person" (to N&F & Raw/Salvedge). Lots of really good info in this thread if you take a little time to skim through it.
BTW, Blue Owl has the most updated measurements & Jay will actually measure the pairs he has in stock and ship the best match for you.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Alden SHELL CORDOVAN Color 8 chukka boot size 8.5D 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Best Tailor in Chicago for Alterations? 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?