Painter FTW. Love mine....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 618
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9257 of 134486/30/12 at 1:18pmpost #9258 of 134486/30/12 at 1:25pmpost #9259 of 134486/30/12 at 3:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by mhpragematter
I've been wearing mine the last week or so around the house doing all the ridiculous squats and stuff. No issues with the material. Just be aware the thighs are a little tighter than normal. I thought 5oz meant I could size down to a 31, but the thighs made me size up one from my normal WG to a 33. The material is awesome though. I hate being hot and the colors great.
If you'd be a 31 I have a pair FS obvz
That's a relief... Thanks for the info man! However, I'm not a 31 unfortunately,post #9260 of 134486/30/12 at 3:23pmpost #9261 of 134486/30/12 at 4:28pmpost #9262 of 134486/30/12 at 4:50pmpost #9263 of 134487/1/12 at 2:10ampost #9264 of 134487/1/12 at 2:22ampost #9265 of 134487/1/12 at 3:25ampost #9266 of 134487/1/12 at 6:47pmQuote:
Momotaro, The Strike Gold, PBJ, Flat Head, Oni, Samurai, Studio D, Eternal, 3 sixteen, IH to name a few
Personally my next pair will be the Blue Owl X Momo Vintage Skinny straights.post #9267 of 134487/2/12 at 6:17amQuote:
If you like the SkinnyGuy fit why would you search for something else? Just get a SkinnyGuy in another fabric...post #9268 of 134487/2/12 at 6:32amQuote:Originally Posted by alwaysrawQuote:
If you like the SkinnyGuy fit why would you search for something else? Just get a SkinnyGuy in another fabric...
he is looking for better construction.post #9269 of 134487/3/12 at 1:26am
- Naked and famous denim
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 35 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 44 seconds ago
- › SuitSupply quality: Would you exchange this jacket? 52 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 52 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond 4 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gitman Bros Lavendar Gingham and Blue Tattersall Shirts - Size Small 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?