Painter FTW. Love mine....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 618
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9257 of 134146/30/12 at 1:18pmpost #9258 of 134146/30/12 at 1:25pmpost #9259 of 134146/30/12 at 3:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by mhpragematter
I've been wearing mine the last week or so around the house doing all the ridiculous squats and stuff. No issues with the material. Just be aware the thighs are a little tighter than normal. I thought 5oz meant I could size down to a 31, but the thighs made me size up one from my normal WG to a 33. The material is awesome though. I hate being hot and the colors great.
If you'd be a 31 I have a pair FS obvz
That's a relief... Thanks for the info man! However, I'm not a 31 unfortunately,post #9260 of 134146/30/12 at 3:23pmpost #9261 of 134146/30/12 at 4:28pmpost #9262 of 134146/30/12 at 4:50pmpost #9263 of 134147/1/12 at 2:10ampost #9264 of 134147/1/12 at 2:22ampost #9265 of 134147/1/12 at 3:25ampost #9266 of 134147/1/12 at 6:47pmQuote:
Momotaro, The Strike Gold, PBJ, Flat Head, Oni, Samurai, Studio D, Eternal, 3 sixteen, IH to name a few
Personally my next pair will be the Blue Owl X Momo Vintage Skinny straights.post #9267 of 134147/2/12 at 6:17amQuote:
If you like the SkinnyGuy fit why would you search for something else? Just get a SkinnyGuy in another fabric...post #9268 of 134147/2/12 at 6:32amQuote:Originally Posted by alwaysrawQuote:
If you like the SkinnyGuy fit why would you search for something else? Just get a SkinnyGuy in another fabric...
he is looking for better construction.post #9269 of 134147/3/12 at 1:26am
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Ambrosi Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 12 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Good tailor in Vancouver? 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 27 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 36 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 38 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...