The original intent of waxed clothing was to seal water out. I guess maybe there could be some practical benefit, but generally, jeans are waxed to create visual interest.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:21 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 614
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9197 of 134136/23/12 at 10:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by stylinOnU
you guys better hope these things stretch out to fit me. I cant afford to waste money on jeans that don't fit. I took the advice of this forum to size down one now I am ready to unleash my fury on you all. Just kidding around but for real it would really suck if they don't stretch out.
cry me a river bro…… what do you expect… they are RAW!… as in never been used, of course they will stretch, these are not your pre assmebled Sears douche bag jeanspost #9198 of 134136/23/12 at 11:57pmpost #9199 of 134136/24/12 at 12:02ampost #9200 of 134136/24/12 at 12:33amQuote:
YOLOpost #9201 of 134136/24/12 at 12:42ampost #9202 of 134136/24/12 at 1:14amQuote:
are you talking about this? right under the back pockets?
i get that too and i think thats from your thighs holding the jeans up but the top block is loose and wants to sag so the excess material gets squished in between therepost #9203 of 134136/24/12 at 11:44ampost #9204 of 134136/24/12 at 4:24pmpost #9205 of 134136/24/12 at 4:40pmpost #9206 of 134136/24/12 at 4:54pmpost #9207 of 134136/24/12 at 7:00pmpost #9208 of 134136/24/12 at 7:11pmpost #9209 of 134136/24/12 at 9:09pm
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › *Price Reduction* Carmina Chukka in Snuff Suede US 10.5/UK 9.5... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › New Allen Edmonds Walden Loafers Burgundy 11.5 B (No Defect) 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Burberry Womens Nova Check Prorsum Raincoat 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...