The original intent of waxed clothing was to seal water out. I guess maybe there could be some practical benefit, but generally, jeans are waxed to create visual interest.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 9:50 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 614
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9197 of 134476/23/12 at 10:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by stylinOnU
you guys better hope these things stretch out to fit me. I cant afford to waste money on jeans that don't fit. I took the advice of this forum to size down one now I am ready to unleash my fury on you all. Just kidding around but for real it would really suck if they don't stretch out.
cry me a river bro…… what do you expect… they are RAW!… as in never been used, of course they will stretch, these are not your pre assmebled Sears douche bag jeanspost #9198 of 134476/23/12 at 11:57pmpost #9199 of 134476/24/12 at 12:02ampost #9200 of 134476/24/12 at 12:33amQuote:
YOLOpost #9201 of 134476/24/12 at 12:42ampost #9202 of 134476/24/12 at 1:14amQuote:
are you talking about this? right under the back pockets?
i get that too and i think thats from your thighs holding the jeans up but the top block is loose and wants to sag so the excess material gets squished in between therepost #9203 of 134476/24/12 at 11:44ampost #9204 of 134476/24/12 at 4:24pmpost #9205 of 134476/24/12 at 4:40pmpost #9206 of 134476/24/12 at 4:54pmpost #9207 of 134476/24/12 at 7:00pmpost #9208 of 134476/24/12 at 7:11pmpost #9209 of 134476/24/12 at 9:09pm
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 seconds ago
- › BNIB Crockett Jones Connaught - Dark Brown Calf - UK 8 E / US 9 D 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › BNIB Crockett & Jones Connaught - Black Calf - UK 8E / US 9 D 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 5 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...