I'm also a bit curious how you have the jackets without the pants, could you purchase separately? How much are they?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:52 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 593
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8882 of 134135/26/12 at 5:32ampost #8883 of 134135/26/12 at 5:54amThanks for all the comments, I'm enjoying the fit too. Yea, tapered fits usually look straight leg on me because of my proportions from power lifting. Once these soften up a bit I might consider sending them off to denim therapy to get them tapered from the knee down to a 7.5" leg opening. I got my APC NS done like this and love them.post #8884 of 134135/26/12 at 6:26ampost #8885 of 134135/26/12 at 7:35ampost #8886 of 134135/26/12 at 2:16pmpost #8887 of 134135/26/12 at 3:05pmpost #8888 of 134135/26/12 at 5:23pm
Ladbroke Groves are somewhat similar to Weird Guys but I think more slim in the thighs and all around for that matter. Also i think its got a shorter rise than WG. Take that with a grain of salt because i only have a single pair of WG, N&F x BJ, and as much as i like the details on the jeans i find them pretty billowy on the thighs as compared to the Tellason. However i did size down one on the Tellason as compared to the WG.post #8889 of 134135/26/12 at 5:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mazzasan
Ladbroke Groves are somewhat similar to Weird Guys but I think more slim in the thighs and all around for that matter. Also i think its got a shorter rise than WG. Take that with a grain of salt because i only have a single pair of WG, N&F x BJ, and as much as i like the details on the jeans i find them pretty billowy on the thighs as compared to the Tellason. However i did size down one on the Tellason as compared to the WG.
yer problem with me is that i dont fit my jeans for very long. i always out grow them i have a pair of 32 weird guys that are now skin tight around the thighs. and now have the 34s and there pretty loose around the waist but perfect in the thighs. maybe i should size down one. really want a pair of sugar canes or smamis but i dont wanna drop that ammount of cash if i only can wear them for a yearpost #8890 of 134135/26/12 at 5:50pmpost #8891 of 134135/26/12 at 6:02pmpost #8892 of 134135/27/12 at 3:13pmpost #8893 of 134135/28/12 at 8:46ampost #8894 of 134135/28/12 at 2:59pm
36/black, 42/grey, 44/greyQuote:
not sure what happened to the pants but they've been gone for a while. probably heavily discounted. jackets are $150.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 27 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › Sz 48 TOJ Quilted Navy Calf BCDR 3 minutes ago
- › COUNT YOUR REGRETS ON THIS HANDY NEW SPREADSHEET ~ IT'S THE TOJ... 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › The (hopefully) definitive thread on NYC tailors 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...