or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 593

post #8881 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecco View Post

What size jackets do you have?

I'm also a bit curious how you have the jackets without the pants, could you purchase separately? How much are they?
post #8882 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post

^ theres no exposed pocket selvedge, so yes

 

Weird cos as you said they really look straight from the knee down :/

post #8883 of 13379
Thanks for all the comments, I'm enjoying the fit too. Yea, tapered fits usually look straight leg on me because of my proportions from power lifting. Once these soften up a bit I might consider sending them off to denim therapy to get them tapered from the knee down to a 7.5" leg opening. I got my APC NS done like this and love them.
post #8884 of 13379

i love my naked and famous weird guys but just wondering if their are any other brands that fit like this?

post #8885 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by g12528 View Post

i love my naked and famous weird guys but just wondering if their are any other brands that fit like this?

 

momotaro 701 might fit similarly. same with Unbranded  201 aka tapered fit. 'Slim tapered' is what you are looking for.
 

post #8886 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway View Post

momotaro 701 might fit similarly. same with Unbranded  201 aka tapered fit. 'Slim tapered' is what you are looking for.
 

The JBxMomotaro 0400Ssp and JB041 might fit the bill as well. I've been eyeing 'em myself!
post #8887 of 13379

tellason laidbroke grooves?
 

post #8888 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by g12528 View Post

tellason laidbroke grooves?
 

 

Ladbroke Groves are somewhat similar to Weird Guys but I think more slim in the thighs and all around for that matter. Also i think its got a shorter rise than WG. Take that with a grain of salt because i only have a single pair of WG, N&F x BJ, and as much as i like the details on the jeans i find them pretty billowy on the thighs as compared to the Tellason. However i did size down one on the Tellason as compared to the WG. 

post #8889 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzasan View Post

 

Ladbroke Groves are somewhat similar to Weird Guys but I think more slim in the thighs and all around for that matter. Also i think its got a shorter rise than WG. Take that with a grain of salt because i only have a single pair of WG, N&F x BJ, and as much as i like the details on the jeans i find them pretty billowy on the thighs as compared to the Tellason. However i did size down one on the Tellason as compared to the WG. 


yer problem with me is that i dont fit my jeans for very long. i always out grow them i have a pair of 32 weird guys that are now skin tight around the thighs. and now have the 34s and there pretty loose around the waist but perfect in the thighs. maybe i should size down one. really want a pair of sugar canes or smamis but i dont wanna drop that ammount of cash if i only can wear them for a year

post #8890 of 13379
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdhk View Post


The JBxMomotaro 0400Ssp and JB041 might fit the bill as well. I've been eyeing 'em myself!

 

+1 on this, if anything the fit might be even better because theres more room in the thighs than most WGs

post #8891 of 13379

the jb041s look real nice
 

post #8892 of 13379

anyone know what these brogues are on the N&F model? with the low heel and long profile?

 

MomotaroXNF_fr.jpgMomotaroXNF_bk.jpg

post #8893 of 13379

i may have to investigate those jb041's. the rise and thighs seem perfect

post #8894 of 13379

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecco View Post

What size jackets do you have?

 

36/black, 42/grey, 44/grey

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by twylo View Post


I'm also a bit curious how you have the jackets without the pants, could you purchase separately? How much are they?

 

not sure what happened to the pants but they've been gone for a while. probably heavily discounted. jackets are $150.

post #8895 of 13379

Naked and Famous Redcore

1 month, 28 days, 10 hours, 30 minutes.

I just started using my wallet again. Left Calf and Right Cheek.

 

tumblr_m4rg3rtd671qjzppxo1_500.jpgtumblr_m4rg3rtd671qjzppxo2_500.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim