I'm also a bit curious how you have the jackets without the pants, could you purchase separately? How much are they?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 11:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 593
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8882 of 134475/26/12 at 5:32ampost #8883 of 134475/26/12 at 5:54amThanks for all the comments, I'm enjoying the fit too. Yea, tapered fits usually look straight leg on me because of my proportions from power lifting. Once these soften up a bit I might consider sending them off to denim therapy to get them tapered from the knee down to a 7.5" leg opening. I got my APC NS done like this and love them.post #8884 of 134475/26/12 at 6:26ampost #8885 of 134475/26/12 at 7:35ampost #8886 of 134475/26/12 at 2:16pmpost #8887 of 134475/26/12 at 3:05pmpost #8888 of 134475/26/12 at 5:23pm
Ladbroke Groves are somewhat similar to Weird Guys but I think more slim in the thighs and all around for that matter. Also i think its got a shorter rise than WG. Take that with a grain of salt because i only have a single pair of WG, N&F x BJ, and as much as i like the details on the jeans i find them pretty billowy on the thighs as compared to the Tellason. However i did size down one on the Tellason as compared to the WG.post #8889 of 134475/26/12 at 5:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mazzasan
Ladbroke Groves are somewhat similar to Weird Guys but I think more slim in the thighs and all around for that matter. Also i think its got a shorter rise than WG. Take that with a grain of salt because i only have a single pair of WG, N&F x BJ, and as much as i like the details on the jeans i find them pretty billowy on the thighs as compared to the Tellason. However i did size down one on the Tellason as compared to the WG.
yer problem with me is that i dont fit my jeans for very long. i always out grow them i have a pair of 32 weird guys that are now skin tight around the thighs. and now have the 34s and there pretty loose around the waist but perfect in the thighs. maybe i should size down one. really want a pair of sugar canes or smamis but i dont wanna drop that ammount of cash if i only can wear them for a yearpost #8890 of 134475/26/12 at 5:50pmpost #8891 of 134475/26/12 at 6:02pmpost #8892 of 134475/27/12 at 3:13pmpost #8893 of 134475/28/12 at 8:46ampost #8894 of 134475/28/12 at 2:59pm
36/black, 42/grey, 44/greyQuote:
not sure what happened to the pants but they've been gone for a while. probably heavily discounted. jackets are $150.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 18 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 55 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...