I'm also a bit curious how you have the jackets without the pants, could you purchase separately? How much are they?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:16 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 593
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8882 of 134145/26/12 at 5:32ampost #8883 of 134145/26/12 at 5:54amThanks for all the comments, I'm enjoying the fit too. Yea, tapered fits usually look straight leg on me because of my proportions from power lifting. Once these soften up a bit I might consider sending them off to denim therapy to get them tapered from the knee down to a 7.5" leg opening. I got my APC NS done like this and love them.post #8884 of 134145/26/12 at 6:26ampost #8885 of 134145/26/12 at 7:35ampost #8886 of 134145/26/12 at 2:16pmpost #8887 of 134145/26/12 at 3:05pmpost #8888 of 134145/26/12 at 5:23pm
Ladbroke Groves are somewhat similar to Weird Guys but I think more slim in the thighs and all around for that matter. Also i think its got a shorter rise than WG. Take that with a grain of salt because i only have a single pair of WG, N&F x BJ, and as much as i like the details on the jeans i find them pretty billowy on the thighs as compared to the Tellason. However i did size down one on the Tellason as compared to the WG.post #8889 of 134145/26/12 at 5:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mazzasan
Ladbroke Groves are somewhat similar to Weird Guys but I think more slim in the thighs and all around for that matter. Also i think its got a shorter rise than WG. Take that with a grain of salt because i only have a single pair of WG, N&F x BJ, and as much as i like the details on the jeans i find them pretty billowy on the thighs as compared to the Tellason. However i did size down one on the Tellason as compared to the WG.
yer problem with me is that i dont fit my jeans for very long. i always out grow them i have a pair of 32 weird guys that are now skin tight around the thighs. and now have the 34s and there pretty loose around the waist but perfect in the thighs. maybe i should size down one. really want a pair of sugar canes or smamis but i dont wanna drop that ammount of cash if i only can wear them for a yearpost #8890 of 134145/26/12 at 5:50pmpost #8891 of 134145/26/12 at 6:02pmpost #8892 of 134145/27/12 at 3:13pmpost #8893 of 134145/28/12 at 8:46ampost #8894 of 134145/28/12 at 2:59pm
36/black, 42/grey, 44/greyQuote:
not sure what happened to the pants but they've been gone for a while. probably heavily discounted. jackets are $150.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Made to Measure Suits, Higgins and Brown Vs Steed 36 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...