or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 591

post #8851 of 13369

those green WG's  are great. I always wanted to see how these would fade. I am sure they look a lot better in real life

post #8852 of 13369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Ah I see. I think 34s were right for me in the elephants, if I want to get a left hand twill or something else I might get a 33. The guy at Blue Owl was awesome and had measurments of every size 34 he had, I picked one of the smallest measuring ones. It was actually surprising to see how much they differ, between .5".

Jay is the best - he's assured himself of all my forum based e-business icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #8853 of 13369
is it just me or does n&f fade less awesomely than, say, apc?
post #8854 of 13369
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

is it just me or does n&f fade less awesomely than, say, apc?

The green selvedge fade looked pretty amazing to me cool.gif

post #8855 of 13369
well okay, after browsing through some deep indigo fades, they look pretty dope. now considering coping those instead of the elephants
Edited by dan138zig - 5/24/12 at 1:22am
post #8856 of 13369
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

well okay, after browsing through some deep indigo fades, they look pretty dope. now considering coping those instead of the elephants

 

didn't you already decide that deep indys in either wg or sg won't fit you?
 

post #8857 of 13369
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway View Post

 

didn't you already decide that deep indys in either wg or sg won't fit you?
 

He could get them in the regular guy

post #8858 of 13369
Do post fit pics of your custom make-up, Boomer, when you get a chance -
post #8859 of 13369
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

well okay, after browsing through some deep indigo fades, they look pretty dope. now considering coping those instead of the elephants

 

the colours the same, the only difference is in the denim weight

post #8860 of 13369
Quote:
Originally Posted by a la mode View Post

Do you know if these have ever been washed?

Hmm... I'm not sure. I think he did not wash, but again, not sure...
post #8861 of 13369
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Do post fit pics of your custom make-up, Boomer, when you get a chance -

He already did.

post #8862 of 13369
Does anyone know where I can get a skinny suit in Canada, specifically Edmonton? I'd also be interested in the new t-shirts that have come out, but they aren't stocked at high grade yet.
post #8863 of 13369

Quote:
Originally Posted by twylo View Post

Does anyone know where I can get a skinny suit in Canada, specifically Edmonton? I'd also be interested in the new t-shirts that have come out, but they aren't stocked at high grade yet.

 

The skinny suit hasn't been made in a couple seasons so it might be a little hard to find. I have a couple of the jackets in the warehouse, but no pants.

post #8864 of 13369
Quote:
Originally Posted by TATE and YOKO View Post

The skinny suit hasn't been made in a couple seasons so it might be a little hard to find. I have a couple of the jackets in the warehouse, but no pants.

Hmm.. that's not good. What is the price point on the suit, anyway?
post #8865 of 13369
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingotripod View Post

The green selvedge fade looked pretty amazing to me cool.gif

yeah, they look great

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim