I biked to and from school my entire senior year so the seat and crotch wore down the fastest.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 12:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Naked and famous denim - Page 573post #8581 of 134665/1/12 at 10:47ampost #8582 of 134665/1/12 at 10:57amQuote:
tight jeans + heavy wearing x minimal washing = blowouts. the crotch one jeans receives the most stress. when siting/riding bikes, which a lot of dudes do, it getting major stress. and when walking, then denim is rubbing on itself making that area weaker. more relaxed fits dont typically have the issue tho.post #8583 of 134665/1/12 at 11:14amQuote:Originally Posted by JayTee
"* Size 29 (31" waist, 10.25" rise, 11.25" thigh, 8.1" knee, 36" inseam, 7.1" leg opening)" - According to the Blueowl measurements.
How does the thigh measurements work?
I also measured my jeans on one leg/thigh and they were about 11" thighs does that seem right to fit the WG Japan Heritage? To measure thighs It's near the crotch area right?
yes if you look under, the way we measure things it should have a picture if your jeans now are at 11 and the 29's say 11.25 you can probably size down to a 28, depending on how fitted you want your jeans. I personally found the waist to be huge on the weird guys but the taper is a nice touch.post #8584 of 134665/1/12 at 12:48pmpost #8585 of 134665/1/12 at 1:06pmpost #8586 of 134665/1/12 at 1:17pmpost #8587 of 134665/1/12 at 1:18pmpost #8588 of 134665/1/12 at 3:21pmpost #8589 of 134665/1/12 at 3:52pmQuote:It is just kind of shocking that jeans that cost so much will not last that long.Originally Posted by liddel
tight jeans + heavy wearing x minimal washing = blowouts. the crotch one jeans receives the most stress. when siting/riding bikes, which a lot of dudes do, it getting major stress. and when walking, then denim is rubbing on itself making that area weaker. more relaxed fits dont typically have the issue tho.post #8590 of 134665/1/12 at 3:59pmpost #8591 of 134665/1/12 at 4:02pmQuote:
Sure but compare to some standard Levi jeans that look decent, fit fine and are $40 in the US. It is kind of hard justifying spending 4 times that for a pair of jeans that will only last a year or two.
Is NF or APC more durable? Or all they all about the same at this price range?
Also I am trying to find a website with a decent return policy that sells naked and famous denim but all the affiliate sites are out of my size. Anyone know of any other sites?post #8592 of 134665/1/12 at 4:12pmpost #8593 of 134665/1/12 at 4:33pmQuote:
Strange is there something wrong with the site? Anyways I found what I was looking for and all they have in my size for what I want is The Weird Guy Jeans in Indigo Selvedge, they are cheaper than the rest for some reason is there anything I should know about them?
Also I am trying on some size 30 nudie Slim Jims and they are a little tight, anyone have any idea how they compare? I found some measurements and the 29 should be the same as the 30 slim jim but I am not sure about taper and crotch size.post #8594 of 134665/1/12 at 4:35pmpost #8595 of 134665/1/12 at 6:27pm
they are the most insane spammers that i have ever encountered . . . txt messages, signing you up for all kinds of third party shit that you want nothing to do with from their personal accounts (for referrals), etc.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 5 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Pairing tuxedo with cravat 14 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 18 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 30 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 33 minutes ago
- › U.S. Life Expectancy Decreases for First Time in 23 Years, No One... 37 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...