I biked to and from school my entire senior year so the seat and crotch wore down the fastest.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 573post #8581 of 134125/1/12 at 10:47am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8582 of 134125/1/12 at 10:57amQuote:
tight jeans + heavy wearing x minimal washing = blowouts. the crotch one jeans receives the most stress. when siting/riding bikes, which a lot of dudes do, it getting major stress. and when walking, then denim is rubbing on itself making that area weaker. more relaxed fits dont typically have the issue tho.post #8583 of 134125/1/12 at 11:14amQuote:Originally Posted by JayTee
"* Size 29 (31" waist, 10.25" rise, 11.25" thigh, 8.1" knee, 36" inseam, 7.1" leg opening)" - According to the Blueowl measurements.
How does the thigh measurements work?
I also measured my jeans on one leg/thigh and they were about 11" thighs does that seem right to fit the WG Japan Heritage? To measure thighs It's near the crotch area right?
yes if you look under, the way we measure things it should have a picture if your jeans now are at 11 and the 29's say 11.25 you can probably size down to a 28, depending on how fitted you want your jeans. I personally found the waist to be huge on the weird guys but the taper is a nice touch.post #8584 of 134125/1/12 at 12:48pmpost #8585 of 134125/1/12 at 1:06pmpost #8586 of 134125/1/12 at 1:17pmpost #8587 of 134125/1/12 at 1:18pmpost #8588 of 134125/1/12 at 3:21pmpost #8589 of 134125/1/12 at 3:52pmQuote:It is just kind of shocking that jeans that cost so much will not last that long.Originally Posted by liddel
tight jeans + heavy wearing x minimal washing = blowouts. the crotch one jeans receives the most stress. when siting/riding bikes, which a lot of dudes do, it getting major stress. and when walking, then denim is rubbing on itself making that area weaker. more relaxed fits dont typically have the issue tho.post #8590 of 134125/1/12 at 3:59pmpost #8591 of 134125/1/12 at 4:02pmQuote:
Sure but compare to some standard Levi jeans that look decent, fit fine and are $40 in the US. It is kind of hard justifying spending 4 times that for a pair of jeans that will only last a year or two.
Is NF or APC more durable? Or all they all about the same at this price range?
Also I am trying to find a website with a decent return policy that sells naked and famous denim but all the affiliate sites are out of my size. Anyone know of any other sites?post #8592 of 134125/1/12 at 4:12pmpost #8593 of 134125/1/12 at 4:33pmQuote:
Strange is there something wrong with the site? Anyways I found what I was looking for and all they have in my size for what I want is The Weird Guy Jeans in Indigo Selvedge, they are cheaper than the rest for some reason is there anything I should know about them?
Also I am trying on some size 30 nudie Slim Jims and they are a little tight, anyone have any idea how they compare? I found some measurements and the 29 should be the same as the 30 slim jim but I am not sure about taper and crotch size.post #8594 of 134125/1/12 at 4:35pmpost #8595 of 134125/1/12 at 6:27pm
they are the most insane spammers that i have ever encountered . . . txt messages, signing you up for all kinds of third party shit that you want nothing to do with from their personal accounts (for referrals), etc.
- Naked and famous denim
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 42 seconds ago
- › UrbanCompositions's Menswear Compilation 59 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › watch pitch perfect 2 online free 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM DOES JAPAN 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply fits great, reason to go full canvas? 5 minutes ago
- › A morning at Horween Leather Company. 6 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan