Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 560
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8387 of 134144/19/12 at 12:20amQuote:Originally Posted by cbxk
clothes look good you should really work on your posture though.
Anyway I decided to trade teh 30s in for 29s, It was a good decision. I'm glad I didn't go down to 28s, even though I probably could have if I wanted that jegging look lol. I'm happy with the fit now. Although I swear you can see my cock in the first pic xD
were you erect? I think you are wearing them too high.
I hate tucking to the left or right, it makes my package feel uncomfortable. I keep it centered...unless aroused.post #8388 of 134144/19/12 at 7:52ampost #8389 of 134144/19/12 at 11:53ampost #8390 of 134144/19/12 at 12:27pmNaked & Famous x Blue Owl Collab: Weird Guy Red Chino
Don't sleep on this one! We are selling fast and will be sold out of several sizes before the weekend. This special collaboration between Naked & Famous and Blue Owl uses a custom made cranberry red Japanese selvedge chino fabric. Enough fabric was made to make only 100 total pairs, 50 of which have been made in this Blue Owl Exclusive. The fabric is extremely soft to the touch, good weight for year round wear, and a beautiful vibrant red color.
Naked & Famous x Blue Owl "Weird Guy" 12.5oz Selvedge Red Chino
* 5 pocket, button fly closure
* Made with 12.5oz Japanese selvedge chino fabric
* Royal blue selvedge line
* 100% cotton
* Limited to 50 pairs
* Available in size 28-34, 36
* Assembled in Canada
More on our recent blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/04/naked-famous-x-blue-owl-weird-guy-125oz_19.htmlpost #8391 of 134144/19/12 at 12:50pmpost #8392 of 134144/19/12 at 1:52pmpost #8393 of 134144/19/12 at 3:33pmI had a request for a photo of the slim chambray shirt, so here it is. I'm wearing a Large.
Yeah, denim on pretty-much-denim is a bit much, but whatever—it's hard to tell, but there's enough of a contrast between the two colors and textures to get away with it in this case. I'm also wearing Greencast Weird Guys, but you can barely tell in this photo.post #8394 of 134144/19/12 at 3:35pmpost #8395 of 134144/19/12 at 5:34pmpost #8396 of 134144/19/12 at 7:13pmpost #8397 of 134144/19/12 at 9:45pmpost #8398 of 134144/20/12 at 2:20pmpost #8399 of 134144/20/12 at 4:58pmQuote:
Not erect. How high should they be? right now they're like 2 or 3 inches below my belly button
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1444 Active Users (316 Members and 1128 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Boots Sz 42 42 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...