or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 535

post #8011 of 13209

I'd be cool with $100, PM me if still interested I've never shipped stuff before.

post #8012 of 13209
Size 28 and 29 Weird Guy Blanket Lined Denim @ Tobi on sale for $86,

I'm a size 30 unfortunately so hopefully someone can take advantage!
post #8013 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post


Was talking to the guy who replied to you cuz he said he rode his bike and walked his dog a lot but it doesn't matter lol the more pics from everyone the better
They don't look too tight and it seems like you're a very tall guy. Do you wear them a lot? Ive worn mine for less than a month and can already see some whiskers, crotch, combs lightening but yours still seem very fresh


Here is me wearing the el 2's the other day walking the pup.

 

IMG_0695.jpg

 

IMG_0626.jpg kinda dark but you get the idea, these were from three weeks ago

post #8014 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightyow77 View Post



Here is me wearing the el 2's the other day walking the pup.

 

IMG_0695.jpg

 

IMG_0626.jpg kinda dark but you get the idea, these were from three weeks ago


Trying to break in my 2s right now as well.  How long have you had yours?

 

post #8015 of 13209
anybody have progress pics of their NFxBJs? mine are coming along SUPER slowly
post #8016 of 13209

Dilemma....

 

Copped the painter denims as we're having a heat wave and I realized my lightest 13oz are going to be way too hot to wear in the warmer months.

 

Sz 33...my size in E2 and Atrium Collab where I like the fit.....

 

I'm thinking they might be a little snug. Particularly the thighs..my usual trouble spot...   I figured since they are so light they'd be a little roomier but I'm not sure that's the case.

 

I'm not sure if/how these will stretch...

 

Thing is sizing up to a 34, If I'm not mistaken, there is not difference in thigh measurement. Only a 1/4"  larger rise.  Pretty negligible...  Sizing up any more isn't an option as the 33 waist is already too big..could do a really do 32.

 

They FEEL ok off the bat.....I just don't know If I like the sausage casing thighs...

painter1.gifpainter2.gif

post #8017 of 13209
Yeah, pretty tight. If I was getting something lighter because of summer, I'd want it more loose anyways..are those the Weird Guy?
post #8018 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpkfolief View Post


Trying to break in my 2s right now as well.  How long have you had yours?

 



Been wearing them for about a month, it is still cold up here in northern california so I am starting to really wear them every day.

Did some house work for my moms yesterday in them and that helped break them in.

post #8019 of 13209


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by surly19 View Post

Dilemma....

 

Copped the painter denims as we're having a heat wave and I realized my lightest 13oz are going to be way too hot to wear in the warmer months.

 

Sz 33...my size in E2 and Atrium Collab where I like the fit.....

 

I'm thinking they might be a little snug. Particularly the thighs..my usual trouble spot...   I figured since they are so light they'd be a little roomier but I'm not sure that's the case.

 

I'm not sure if/how these will stretch...

 

Thing is sizing up to a 34, If I'm not mistaken, there is not difference in thigh measurement. Only a 1/4"  larger rise.  Pretty negligible...  Sizing up any more isn't an option as the 33 waist is already too big..could do a really do 32.

 

They FEEL ok off the bat.....I just don't know If I like the sausage casing thighs...

 


Sent you an email!

 

post #8020 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by surly19 View Post

Dilemma....

Copped the painter denims as we're having a heat wave and I realized my lightest 13oz are going to be way too hot to wear in the warmer months.

Sz 33...my size in E2 and Atrium Collab where I like the fit.....

I'm thinking they might be a little snug. Particularly the thighs..my usual trouble spot...   I figured since they are so light they'd be a little roomier but I'm not sure that's the case.

I'm not sure if/how these will stretch...

Thing is sizing up to a 34, If I'm not mistaken, there is not difference in thigh measurement. Only a 1/4"  larger rise.  Pretty negligible...  Sizing up any more isn't an option as the 33 waist is already too big..could do a really do 32.

They FEEL ok off the bat.....I just don't know If I like the sausage casing thighs...
350x468px-LL-8d166b1e_painter1.gif350x468px-LL-945d7f7d_painter2.gif

If you can do up the top button with no problem then I say keep it. Its still 100% cotton and you may regret sizing up in 2 weeks from now once they've stretched out a bit. The lightweight denim is not difficult to stretch.
post #8021 of 13209

They look odd for your body type mate. I think they are too snug but that's just my opinion 

post #8022 of 13209
I think they look quite nice actually, specially if they stretch just a little.
post #8023 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaPro View Post

I think they look quite nice actually, specially if they stretch just a little.


Came to say this.  Once they stretch out a bit they will fit nicely and look good on the frame.

post #8024 of 13209
Naked & Famous: Skinny Guy Indigo Power Stretch


Introducing the Naked & Famous Skinny Guy indigo power stretch. This model uses the identical fabric as used on the Skinny Guy black power stretch, except in indigo. It was first offered in fall 2011 and was recently released in a new production run and will become a core denim continuously offered each season. We are proud to have it in store as we continue to expand our Naked & Famous denim selection.

Naked & Famous "Skinny Guy" Indigo Power Stretch Denim
* The "Skinny Guy" fit is slim throughtout as it tapers from the thigh to the leg opening with medium rise
* 5 pocket, zipper fly closure
* Made with 12 oz Japanese denim fabric
* 95% cotton, 5% stretch fabric
* Assemebled in Canada


Link: http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7937000

More details cane be seen on our latest blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/03/naked-famous-skinny-guy-indigo-power.html.
post #8025 of 13209
Anyone wanna sell me the 32oz Super Heavyweights in Size 31? biggrin.gif


Someone had to have sized wrong !!!!


(I'm regular size 30, but these are heavy and unsanforized correct?)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim