or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 534

post #7996 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by erockisalive View Post

Knucks, pm sent

actually I really shouldn't right now. Sorry
post #7997 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm4819 View Post

Just started on some Indigo/Indigo WGs and I wanted some tips on stretching the butt and thigh areas. Any tips?


they won't. I tried to get them to stretch and I beat the crap out of them during the contest (see pics on this forum). I've said it once and I'll say it again, I think the indigo/indigo's are sized differently then the other WG styles. I have a regular indigo WG in a size 31 and they feel better then the indigo/indigo that I had in a size 32. Maybe it's the denim they use 

post #7998 of 13209

I'm thinking I'm going to pick the regular guy cut for my custom pair after the contest. The guys (and girls) at N&F are so cool they are sending me a pair of regular guys to try on to make sure I like the cut. I'll toss up some pics of the fit when they get here. 

post #7999 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer311 View Post

I'm thinking I'm going to pick the regular guy cut for my custom pair after the contest. The guys (and girls) at N&F are so cool they are sending me a pair of regular guys to try on to make sure I like the cut. I'll toss up some pics of the fit when they get here. 



show us pics of the custom materials they sent you!

post #8000 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysraw View Post

Reezy - It's not possible that they are already sold out. It's just the web store sometimes sells out of their allotted qty in a size and it takes time for them to put it back up. You can call any Barneys or Barneys COOP and order over the phone.

thanks bub
post #8001 of 13209

I just soaked my Super Heavyweights today, but I feel as if they might be a little short after they shrank.  Any one know if they will eventually stretch back out with wear?


Edited by cpkfolief - 3/20/12 at 4:01am
post #8002 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpkfolief View Post

I just soaked my Super Heavyweights today, but I feel as if they might be a little short after they shrank.  Any one know if they will eventually stretch back out with wear?

Shrank in length? How do you suppose the length will stretch?
post #8003 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by erockisalive View Post

actually I really shouldn't right now. Sorry

haha no problem
post #8004 of 13209
Best you can hope for is the waist will stretch and the jeans will wear lower.
post #8005 of 13209

I've heard of soaking just the legs and stretching them by hand yourself helps some although I don't see this being a very good method confused.gif

post #8006 of 13209
well, some length can stretch back out a little from standard wear--as you bend your knees and you start stretching the knees back out/forming knee bags, you are actually stretching the denim vertically some.

and you can always tug on the legs while they're still damp to try to stretch them back out. Just don't pull too hard.
post #8007 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpkfolief View Post

I just soaked my Super Heavyweights today, but I feel as if they might be a little short after they shrank.  Any one know if they will eventually stretch back out with wear?



hang em upside down and strap little gram weights to the ends.

 

If that does not work and they are close to a 28-29 ill take em off your hand save you the heart breakbiggrin.gif

post #8008 of 13209
You can also try to pull at the inseam when the jeans are damp after wash...
post #8009 of 13209

Would anyone be interested in buying a more or less brand new pair of Weird Guys Indigo (29)? I've never worn them officially, just a few hours around the house here and there but I think they're too tight and won't stretch out enough to my liking.

post #8010 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by gong View Post

Would anyone be interested in buying a more or less brand new pair of Weird Guys Indigo (29)? I've never worn them officially, just a few hours around the house here and there but I think they're too tight and won't stretch out enough to my liking.



what are you asking for them?

I might be interested

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim