or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 532

post #7966 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCinza13 View Post



Just to put it out there I have a pair I want to sell on the cheap. It bought them in my regular weirdguy size but they don't fit so I'm going to buy another pair after I sell this pair. So if you or anyone is interested let me know.

doubt you had a size 34 and i got the slim guy
post #7967 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucks View Post


doubt you had a size 34 and i got the slim guy


Ya I have size 28 weirdguy. 

post #7968 of 13309

Can any one explain the before and after soak differences of the 32 oz Super Heavyweights?  I'm curious to hear what happens to the fit and feel since it's unsanforized denim.

post #7969 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCinza13 View Post



Ya I have size 28 weirdguy. 



I would be interested what fabric?

post #7970 of 13309
Gonna have to let my sz 32 slim guy duck selvedge chinos and linen blends go, anyone have any 33s or 34s they wanna trade??
post #7971 of 13309


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCinza13 View Post



Ya I have size 28 weirdguy. 


 

I would take those if you'd ship to toronto...but then again, I normally wear WG 28 too, so if they don't fit you, maybe they wont fit me?  What exactly was wrong with the fit?

post #7972 of 13309

Looking at two pairs of Weird Guys, the Left Hand Twill and the Deep Indigo and was hoping someone could educate a raw denim noob:

 

1)Is there any reason to recommend one over the other? I've read around a bit and there are some people saying the deep indigos dont fade as well while others say it takes longer but ultimately fades better. Still others say the construction on the left hand twill is sturdier and superior to some of the other designs.

 

2)Both pairs are available in a tagged 29 and 30. I measured my waist where my jeans would sit and I'm a 32.  If I have the sizing right a tagged 30 = 32, but since they stretch slightly I should size down 1 for a tapered fit, therefore I would purchase the tagged 29?

 

Thanks!

post #7973 of 13309

My dumbass scrubbed a blood stain off of my greys yesterday and it left a faded patch. fml... i hate ruining expensive clothing ($120 is expensive to me)
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroSonofBro View Post

Looking at two pairs of Weird Guys, the Left Hand Twill and the Deep Indigo and was hoping someone could educate a raw denim noob:

 

1)Is there any reason to recommend one over the other? I've read around a bit and there are some people saying the deep indigos dont fade as well while others say it takes longer but ultimately fades better. Still others say the construction on the left hand twill is sturdier and superior to some of the other designs.

 

2)Both pairs are available in a tagged 29 and 30. I measured my waist where my jeans would sit and I'm a 32.  If I have the sizing right a tagged 30 = 32, but since they stretch slightly I should size down 1 for a tapered fit, therefore I would purchase the tagged 29?

 

Thanks!


As for #2, it depends. I have a 32.5" waist but a 29 fits me best. It depends on the shape of your thighs, legs, etc.. My suggestion is to buy both sizes and return one. You will take a $7 loss but you will have the two pairs to compare.

 

post #7974 of 13309

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroSonofBro View Post

Looking at two pairs of Weird Guys, the Left Hand Twill and the Deep Indigo and was hoping someone could educate a raw denim noob:

 

1)Is there any reason to recommend one over the other? I've read around a bit and there are some people saying the deep indigos dont fade as well while others say it takes longer but ultimately fades better. Still others say the construction on the left hand twill is sturdier and superior to some of the other designs.

 

2)Both pairs are available in a tagged 29 and 30. I measured my waist where my jeans would sit and I'm a 32.  If I have the sizing right a tagged 30 = 32, but since they stretch slightly I should size down 1 for a tapered fit, therefore I would purchase the tagged 29?

 

Thanks!


1) They're both great pairs that will fade beautifully if you put in enough time. Construction is the same. 

 

2) As long as you don't have massively large thighs, I would say go with the size 30. You might be able to size down to a 29 on the Left Hand Twill depending on your measurements.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushburner View Post

My dumbass scrubbed a blood stain off of my greys yesterday and it left a faded patch. fml... i hate ruining expensive clothing ($120 is expensive to me)
 


As for #2, it depends. I have a 32.5" waist but a 29 fits me best. It depends on the shape of your thighs, legs, etc.. My suggestion is to buy both sizes and return one. You will take a $7 loss but you will have the two pairs to compare.

 


Shoulda just left the blood stain icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

post #7975 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by TATE and YOKO View Post


Shoulda just left the blood stain icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

 



icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #7976 of 13309

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows the measurements for the reverse fade denim.

post #7977 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Cheung View Post

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows the measurements for the reverse fade denim.



why not email the prospective seller? This thread has become littered with the same question, not to sound like a dick but there is a very good chance whoever you plan on buying them from can either measure them for you or have readily available specs. That being said best of luck to you on finding that perfect pair.

post #7978 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushburner View Post

My dumbass scrubbed a blood stain off of my greys yesterday and it left a faded patch. fml... i hate ruining expensive clothing ($120 is expensive to me)
 


As for #2, it depends. I have a 32.5" waist but a 29 fits me best. It depends on the shape of your thighs, legs, etc.. My suggestion is to buy both sizes and return one. You will take a $7 loss but you will have the two pairs to compare.

 



When I heard that first thing I thought of was this
post #7979 of 13309
LOL you got period on you bro. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #7980 of 13309
Anyone interested in a waist 34 super black/black 26oz? they've been hemmed, but not sure I want to keep em..i'll sell for like $120
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim