Wow the fit does look much better after hot soak! I was going to buy this jacket but fit looked too boxy, but after seeing your post I'm going to buy it, thanks! One question, did you just hot soak in tub then drip dry?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 527
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey quick question (before I ask just let me say VIVA LA SLIM GUY!!) so my question is that I have a couple of pairs of n+f that I love the fabric but they are a little tight in the thighs. The linen blend and duck canvas are the biggest offenders. Do these stretch at all? Is there a method to let my thighs breathe a little bit? Soak? Stuff with newspaper? Anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated
You kind of already named them, I would suggest returning them and getting a larger size. If that is not an option try soaking them then while they are still wet stuff them and wear the in, in other word do what you would normally do to promote stretching in that given area. Or you could always just wear them till the stretch from what I have experience denim will stretch as much as it needs too, so you can just wear them in till they are perfect.
My two cents anyways good luck.
I am not sure if it will sell well due to the denim they are releasing it in. I would have bought a pair but I am not at all into the denim choices so I'm not going to now
the front pockets have pocket bags so it really shouldnt except for when you take it out or put it in and it goes past the coin pocket.
^ watch out your comments bro ;)
click the quote button and itll bring you directly to replying to it. if you want to comment on multiple posts, click the multiquote button on each post and then click post a reply and itll have all the ones you multiquoted before together
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- › (((9166647583))) Black Magic Specialist in bikaner+91-9166647583 46 seconds ago
- › (((9166647583))) Black Magic Specialist in chandigarh+91-9166647583 2 minutes ago
- › (((9166647583))) Black Magic Specialist in bangalore+91-9166647583 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 4 minutes ago
- › (((9166647583))) Black Magic Specialist in kolkta+91-9166647583 5 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 7 minutes ago
- › (((9166647583))) Black Magic Specialist in mumbai+91-9166647583 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...