Wow the fit does look much better after hot soak! I was going to buy this jacket but fit looked too boxy, but after seeing your post I'm going to buy it, thanks! One question, did you just hot soak in tub then drip dry?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:33 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 527
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7892 of 134133/11/12 at 12:19pmHey quick question (before I ask just let me say VIVA LA SLIM GUY!!) so my question is that I have a couple of pairs of n+f that I love the fabric but they are a little tight in the thighs. The linen blend and duck canvas are the biggest offenders. Do these stretch at all? Is there a method to let my thighs breathe a little bit? Soak? Stuff with newspaper? Anything? Any help would be greatly appreciatedpost #7893 of 134133/11/12 at 2:47pmpost #7894 of 134133/11/12 at 3:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by PDL24DCP
Hey quick question (before I ask just let me say VIVA LA SLIM GUY!!) so my question is that I have a couple of pairs of n+f that I love the fabric but they are a little tight in the thighs. The linen blend and duck canvas are the biggest offenders. Do these stretch at all? Is there a method to let my thighs breathe a little bit? Soak? Stuff with newspaper? Anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated
You kind of already named them, I would suggest returning them and getting a larger size. If that is not an option try soaking them then while they are still wet stuff them and wear the in, in other word do what you would normally do to promote stretching in that given area. Or you could always just wear them till the stretch from what I have experience denim will stretch as much as it needs too, so you can just wear them in till they are perfect.
My two cents anyways good luck.post #7895 of 134133/11/12 at 4:07pmQuote:
I am not sure if it will sell well due to the denim they are releasing it in. I would have bought a pair but I am not at all into the denim choices so I'm not going to nowpost #7896 of 134133/11/12 at 7:37pmpost #7897 of 134133/12/12 at 1:59ampost #7898 of 134133/12/12 at 2:00ampost #7899 of 134133/12/12 at 1:01pmpost #7900 of 134133/12/12 at 1:23pmpost #7901 of 134133/12/12 at 3:23pmpost #7902 of 134133/12/12 at 3:40pmpost #7903 of 134133/12/12 at 3:43pmpost #7904 of 134133/12/12 at 3:45pmpost #7905 of 134133/12/12 at 5:21pmQuote:
the front pockets have pocket bags so it really shouldnt except for when you take it out or put it in and it goes past the coin pocket.
^ watch out your comments bro ;)Quote:
click the quote button and itll bring you directly to replying to it. if you want to comment on multiple posts, click the multiquote button on each post and then click post a reply and itll have all the ones you multiquoted before together
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 11 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 15 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 15 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 21 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...