Wow the fit does look much better after hot soak! I was going to buy this jacket but fit looked too boxy, but after seeing your post I'm going to buy it, thanks! One question, did you just hot soak in tub then drip dry?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 527
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7892 of 134143/11/12 at 12:19pmHey quick question (before I ask just let me say VIVA LA SLIM GUY!!) so my question is that I have a couple of pairs of n+f that I love the fabric but they are a little tight in the thighs. The linen blend and duck canvas are the biggest offenders. Do these stretch at all? Is there a method to let my thighs breathe a little bit? Soak? Stuff with newspaper? Anything? Any help would be greatly appreciatedpost #7893 of 134143/11/12 at 2:47pmpost #7894 of 134143/11/12 at 3:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by PDL24DCP
Hey quick question (before I ask just let me say VIVA LA SLIM GUY!!) so my question is that I have a couple of pairs of n+f that I love the fabric but they are a little tight in the thighs. The linen blend and duck canvas are the biggest offenders. Do these stretch at all? Is there a method to let my thighs breathe a little bit? Soak? Stuff with newspaper? Anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated
You kind of already named them, I would suggest returning them and getting a larger size. If that is not an option try soaking them then while they are still wet stuff them and wear the in, in other word do what you would normally do to promote stretching in that given area. Or you could always just wear them till the stretch from what I have experience denim will stretch as much as it needs too, so you can just wear them in till they are perfect.
My two cents anyways good luck.post #7895 of 134143/11/12 at 4:07pmQuote:
I am not sure if it will sell well due to the denim they are releasing it in. I would have bought a pair but I am not at all into the denim choices so I'm not going to nowpost #7896 of 134143/11/12 at 7:37pmpost #7897 of 134143/12/12 at 1:59ampost #7898 of 134143/12/12 at 2:00ampost #7899 of 134143/12/12 at 1:01pmpost #7900 of 134143/12/12 at 1:23pmpost #7901 of 134143/12/12 at 3:23pmpost #7902 of 134143/12/12 at 3:40pmpost #7903 of 134143/12/12 at 3:43pmpost #7904 of 134143/12/12 at 3:45pmpost #7905 of 134143/12/12 at 5:21pmQuote:
the front pockets have pocket bags so it really shouldnt except for when you take it out or put it in and it goes past the coin pocket.
^ watch out your comments bro ;)Quote:
click the quote button and itll bring you directly to replying to it. if you want to comment on multiple posts, click the multiquote button on each post and then click post a reply and itll have all the ones you multiquoted before together
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Australian Members 39 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › One of these things is not like the other 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 16 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...