There's a Barney's in Boston. Bought my Big John collabs there.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 477post #7141 of 134471/30/12 at 9:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7142 of 134471/30/12 at 9:33pmpost #7143 of 134471/30/12 at 10:47pm
I usually wear a size 29 in raw denim, i.e. W+H, Kicking Mule. But the Skinny guy Heritage NF's I bought from a member here were on the really tight side. My elephant 2's were almost perfect a little tighter than I would have liked but other wise comfortable. I thought the rise might have had something to do with the difference in fit but to my knowledge they both have a regular rise. (perhaps the different fabric?)post #7144 of 134471/31/12 at 12:11amMy deep indigo and gray weird guys came in today and they are comfortable, and that works for me. The 32 was too tight on my package even after six months of wear, with multiple pairs, so I am just going to wear a belt and be happy. They are suppose to shrink a bit after the first wash right?post #7145 of 134471/31/12 at 12:28ampost #7146 of 134471/31/12 at 12:47ampost #7147 of 134471/31/12 at 5:54ampost #7148 of 134471/31/12 at 8:45ampost #7149 of 134471/31/12 at 11:48ampost #7150 of 134471/31/12 at 12:16pmpost #7151 of 134471/31/12 at 12:16pmpost #7152 of 134471/31/12 at 1:38pmQuote:
Barney's SA told me they all left for the warehouse sales. And, do size up from your normal WG size. Mine fit about a size smaller even without a hot soak.post #7153 of 134471/31/12 at 2:51pmpost #7154 of 134471/31/12 at 3:35pm
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ** Official Alden Customization Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 9 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...