or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 469

post #7021 of 13267
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasfunke View Post

I'm trying to figure out what size Skinny Guys I should get. Here are my measurements:

 

Waist (at belly botton): 32"

Lower Waist/Hips (where I wear my 511s): 33"

Thigh: 21"

Inseam: 32"

 

Based on those measurements, what size should I go for?

Size 32.

I am a 31 waist and I wear size 30 skinny guys. If you want a looser fit go TTS.
post #7022 of 13267
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasfunke View Post

I'm trying to figure out what size Skinny Guys I should get. Here are my measurements:

Waist (at belly botton): 32"
Lower Waist/Hips (where I wear my 511s): 33"
Thigh: 21"
Inseam: 32"

Based on those measurements, what size should I go for?

size 31
post #7023 of 13267
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_slater View Post


Size 32.
I am a 31 waist and I wear size 30 skinny guys. If you want a looser fit go TTS.


When you say TTS, do you mean the measurement at my belly button (32") or hips (33")?

post #7024 of 13267
All you need to do is go to BlueOwl or Tate+Yoko and look at measurements for the exact pair you want.
post #7025 of 13267


I actually don't like this pair

  http://www.rawrdenim.com/2011/12/fade-friday-top-5-fades-of-2011/

the dude's 21oz at 9.5 months are epic in my opinion

post #7026 of 13267
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasfunke View Post



When you say TTS, do you mean the measurement at my belly button (32") or hips (33")?
Hips obviously. Unless you want to look like your grandpa and wear them that high.
post #7027 of 13267
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer311 View Post



I actually don't like this pair
  http://www.rawrdenim.com/2011/12/fade-friday-top-5-fades-of-2011/
the dude's 21oz at 9.5 months are epic in my opinion

yeah the BiG collab is some great fucking denim
post #7028 of 13267

Planning to make a sale thread, but I figure I'll see if anyone here is interested. I have 28 Japan heritage skinny guys, and 28 elephant 2 skinny guys. Both are brand new never worn. Will let go for below retail, and I'll drop the price more if someone wants both. 

post #7029 of 13267
Just got one of the NF wallets in through B&S. It's super nice, in ostrich skin, but damn this thing is big. Actually makes my pants feel tighter when I'm using it. Looks like I might get rid of it.
post #7030 of 13267

I would be very interested in both stirpot.gif

post #7031 of 13267

K2793

"Planning to make a sale thread, but I figure I'll see if anyone here is interested. I have 28 Japan heritage skinny guys, and 28 elephant 2 skinny guys. Both are brand new never worn. Will let go for below retail, and I'll drop the price more if someone wants both."

I would be very interested in both stirpot.gif

post #7032 of 13267

okay finally took pics

 

WG ele 2 sz30 (true 31)

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

post #7033 of 13267

nice fit

post #7034 of 13267

Hey guys, I just bought a pair of skinny guys in size 34. Anyways, i'm usually a 33 in my 7 FAM, Diesel, and PRPS jeans. However, these fit extremely tight, to the point where I can only button the bottom 2 buttons. Wondering if I can get any input on if these will stretch out enough to button properly?

post #7035 of 13267
no they won't stretch one bit
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim