I am a 31 waist and I wear size 30 skinny guys. If you want a looser fit go TTS.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 1:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 469post #7021 of 134131/21/12 at 2:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7022 of 134131/21/12 at 3:28pmpost #7023 of 134131/21/12 at 3:55pmpost #7024 of 134131/21/12 at 4:01pmpost #7025 of 134131/21/12 at 5:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by knucks
I actually don't like this pair
the dude's 21oz at 9.5 months are epic in my opinionpost #7026 of 134131/21/12 at 6:09pmpost #7027 of 134131/21/12 at 6:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by boomer311
I actually don't like this pair
the dude's 21oz at 9.5 months are epic in my opinion
yeah the BiG collab is some great fucking denimpost #7028 of 134131/22/12 at 5:22pmpost #7029 of 134131/22/12 at 8:19pmpost #7030 of 134131/22/12 at 8:51pmpost #7031 of 134131/22/12 at 8:59pm
"Planning to make a sale thread, but I figure I'll see if anyone here is interested. I have 28 Japan heritage skinny guys, and 28 elephant 2 skinny guys. Both are brand new never worn. Will let go for below retail, and I'll drop the price more if someone wants both."
I would be very interested in bothpost #7032 of 134131/22/12 at 9:53pmpost #7033 of 134131/23/12 at 7:37ampost #7034 of 134131/24/12 at 1:51am
Hey guys, I just bought a pair of skinny guys in size 34. Anyways, i'm usually a 33 in my 7 FAM, Diesel, and PRPS jeans. However, these fit extremely tight, to the point where I can only button the bottom 2 buttons. Wondering if I can get any input on if these will stretch out enough to button properly?
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Drop: Steal for BNIB Crockett and Jones Dark Brown Highbury 10US 8 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 21 minutes ago
- › New in Box Gaziano & Girling Kent Black Calf + Black Suede Balmoral... 21 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 23 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...