Sorry, should have been more clear. At the Barneys flagship in NYC. They have a ton of styles on sale though there wasnt much in my size in WG.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:06 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 467
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6992 of 134201/19/12 at 2:11pmpost #6993 of 134201/19/12 at 2:27pmpost #6994 of 134201/19/12 at 2:48pmpost #6995 of 134201/19/12 at 3:10pmpost #6996 of 134201/19/12 at 3:21pmpost #6997 of 134201/19/12 at 3:49pmpost #6998 of 134201/19/12 at 3:52pmpost #6999 of 134201/19/12 at 3:56pmpost #7000 of 134201/19/12 at 4:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by grito
lol, alright I'll try to by a pair off someone here or online, Just not sure on the sizing, measured my current jeans, they are 17.5 at the waist laid flat, and these sit low (like the low rise will I am guessing). You guys think size 33 will be good? My quads are 23.5 inches though, calves about 15.5, and am 5'11" will this be an ok fit? (hockey player legs)
sorry about the noob questions, first raw pair.
Just saw these at a local store...in Canada though.post #7001 of 134201/19/12 at 4:48pmpost #7002 of 134201/19/12 at 5:00pmpost #7003 of 134201/19/12 at 5:04pmQuote:
Yup and given that they eventually go down to $69-$109 at Barneys...
Still haven't gotten a response on the 26oz. How long did it take for you to get them once they shipped to you.post #7004 of 134201/19/12 at 7:21pmQuote:
i didnt order mine from them, but i ordered a pair of jeans from them few days back that are in JFK clearing customs as of the 16th..post #7005 of 134201/20/12 at 7:55am
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1653 Active Users (365 Members and 1288 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best Sweater Vests? 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest 4 minutes ago
- › Full League - DRAFT: 10/29 @ 5pst ***The Official Alden x SF... 5 minutes ago
- › ***5TH ANNUAL SF 2015-2016 YAHOO! FANTASY BASKETBALL FANTASY LEAGUE... 5 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...