Will you be carrying it?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 11:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 458post #6856 of 134471/11/12 at 11:11am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6857 of 134471/11/12 at 11:14ampost #6858 of 134471/11/12 at 11:22amQuote:Originally Posted by commodorewheeler
To my understanding, these are completely different cuts. The Weird Guy High is just a Weird Guy with a higher rise. The Regular Guy is a completely different cut based on a 1947 501.
You are right, different jeans fit different body types differently. To my understanding, for the majority of wearers, the Slim Guy fits like a regular jean in the thighs and looser below the knee. If you have bigger thighs, though, they will fit slim there.
Doesnt the 1947 501 fit like the slim guy already?post #6859 of 134471/11/12 at 11:27ampost #6860 of 134471/11/12 at 11:43amQuote:
Any word on what kind of denim it'll be releasing in?post #6861 of 134471/11/12 at 12:25pmQuote:
Do you think they'd fit like the Imperial Shearer? Those are like the Weird Guy but with a higher rise & a more intense taper.post #6862 of 134471/11/12 at 4:42pmpost #6863 of 134471/11/12 at 4:44pm
Not at all. The Regular Guy will be based off of the Levi's 1947 501. You can take a look at the Paulrose Heritage size chart on our website to get an idea on sizing and fitpost #6864 of 134471/11/12 at 4:55pmpost #6865 of 134471/11/12 at 6:52pmQuote:
Guess, I should've been a bit more clear. I meant the Weird Guy High in comparison to the Imperial Shearer.post #6866 of 134471/11/12 at 8:13pmpost #6867 of 134471/11/12 at 8:41pmQuote:
I also wear a 31 in slim guy and I got a 30 in apc. Depending on the cut you might want to give a 30 or even 31 a try. They do stretch but I don't size down as much as most people do. I also always wear a beltpost #6868 of 134471/11/12 at 9:00pmQuote:
I have athletic thighs and the 32 weird guy cut makes my package hurt. the 31 slim guy fits well from what I remember. The only opposition I have to the slim guys is that I wish they were tapered down below the knees one more inch.post #6869 of 134471/12/12 at 6:15am26oz black/black here for real cheap!
I believe free shipping over 150 eu. non-eu customers 21% off...sizes: 32,33,34
something like 165$ USDpost #6870 of 134471/12/12 at 7:58amQuote:
this is similar to my situation. Currently I am wearing my indigo/indigo WG in a 32 which is still not the most comfortable cut for me. My 31 slim guys are great aside from the width below the knees. Do to this I took them to the tailor and had her taper them below the knee. I pick them up tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes. Hopefully she doesn't fuck them up.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 22 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › NWT Inis Meain Linen Fisherman Sweater - White, XL 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...