Will you be carrying it?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 458
Styleforum Top Picks
To my understanding, these are completely different cuts. The Weird Guy High is just a Weird Guy with a higher rise. The Regular Guy is a completely different cut based on a 1947 501.
You are right, different jeans fit different body types differently. To my understanding, for the majority of wearers, the Slim Guy fits like a regular jean in the thighs and looser below the knee. If you have bigger thighs, though, they will fit slim there.
Doesnt the 1947 501 fit like the slim guy already?
Any word on what kind of denim it'll be releasing in?
Do you think they'd fit like the Imperial Shearer? Those are like the Weird Guy but with a higher rise & a more intense taper.
Not at all. The Regular Guy will be based off of the Levi's 1947 501. You can take a look at the Paulrose Heritage size chart on our website to get an idea on sizing and fit
Guess, I should've been a bit more clear. I meant the Weird Guy High in comparison to the Imperial Shearer.
I also wear a 31 in slim guy and I got a 30 in apc. Depending on the cut you might want to give a 30 or even 31 a try. They do stretch but I don't size down as much as most people do. I also always wear a belt
I have athletic thighs and the 32 weird guy cut makes my package hurt. the 31 slim guy fits well from what I remember. The only opposition I have to the slim guys is that I wish they were tapered down below the knees one more inch.
I believe free shipping over 150 eu. non-eu customers 21% off...sizes: 32,33,34
something like 165$ USD
this is similar to my situation. Currently I am wearing my indigo/indigo WG in a 32 which is still not the most comfortable cut for me. My 31 slim guys are great aside from the width below the knees. Do to this I took them to the tailor and had her taper them below the knee. I pick them up tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes. Hopefully she doesn't fuck them up.
- Naked and famous denim
- › Nigel Cabourn 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 5 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 8 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 12 minutes ago
- › Anyone interested in joining me in a bulk order of 13" Tailors'... 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...