Will you be carrying it?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 458post #6856 of 134141/11/12 at 11:11am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6857 of 134141/11/12 at 11:14ampost #6858 of 134141/11/12 at 11:22amQuote:Originally Posted by commodorewheeler
To my understanding, these are completely different cuts. The Weird Guy High is just a Weird Guy with a higher rise. The Regular Guy is a completely different cut based on a 1947 501.
You are right, different jeans fit different body types differently. To my understanding, for the majority of wearers, the Slim Guy fits like a regular jean in the thighs and looser below the knee. If you have bigger thighs, though, they will fit slim there.
Doesnt the 1947 501 fit like the slim guy already?post #6859 of 134141/11/12 at 11:27ampost #6860 of 134141/11/12 at 11:43amQuote:
Any word on what kind of denim it'll be releasing in?post #6861 of 134141/11/12 at 12:25pmQuote:
Do you think they'd fit like the Imperial Shearer? Those are like the Weird Guy but with a higher rise & a more intense taper.post #6862 of 134141/11/12 at 4:42pmpost #6863 of 134141/11/12 at 4:44pm
Not at all. The Regular Guy will be based off of the Levi's 1947 501. You can take a look at the Paulrose Heritage size chart on our website to get an idea on sizing and fitpost #6864 of 134141/11/12 at 4:55pmpost #6865 of 134141/11/12 at 6:52pmQuote:
Guess, I should've been a bit more clear. I meant the Weird Guy High in comparison to the Imperial Shearer.post #6866 of 134141/11/12 at 8:13pmpost #6867 of 134141/11/12 at 8:41pmQuote:
I also wear a 31 in slim guy and I got a 30 in apc. Depending on the cut you might want to give a 30 or even 31 a try. They do stretch but I don't size down as much as most people do. I also always wear a beltpost #6868 of 134141/11/12 at 9:00pmQuote:
I have athletic thighs and the 32 weird guy cut makes my package hurt. the 31 slim guy fits well from what I remember. The only opposition I have to the slim guys is that I wish they were tapered down below the knees one more inch.post #6869 of 134141/12/12 at 6:15am26oz black/black here for real cheap!
I believe free shipping over 150 eu. non-eu customers 21% off...sizes: 32,33,34
something like 165$ USDpost #6870 of 134141/12/12 at 7:58amQuote:
this is similar to my situation. Currently I am wearing my indigo/indigo WG in a 32 which is still not the most comfortable cut for me. My 31 slim guys are great aside from the width below the knees. Do to this I took them to the tailor and had her taper them below the knee. I pick them up tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes. Hopefully she doesn't fuck them up.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Ambrosi Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 16 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 20 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...