or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 432

post #6466 of 13074
Does anyone here have experience with the WG stainless steel version?

I wonder how much they will stretch over time.
post #6467 of 13074

Anyone interested in Elephant 2 size 31, WG? Looking to get rid of em, they have six wears on them and have no noticeable signs on fading. $120, can negotiate with price. PM for more info.

post #6468 of 13074
Quote:
Originally Posted by samyouwill View Post

Anyone interested in Elephant 2 size 31, WG? Looking to get rid of em, they have six wears on them and have no noticeable signs on fading. $120, can negotiate with price. PM for more info.

if only they were 30's

i've got skinny guy momo's in 31 for sale or trade if anyone missed the boat
Edited by jaychiz - 12/7/11 at 10:04pm
post #6469 of 13074
How come the inseam on my 31 weird guy solid back is shorter than the inseam on my 32 skinny guy deep indigo?
post #6470 of 13074
weird guys usually have a shorter inseam than skinny guys.
wg's usually 34-35 sg's usually 36-37
post #6471 of 13074
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychiz View Post

if only they were 30's
i've got skinny guy momo's for sale or trade if anyone missed the boat

What size?
post #6472 of 13074
whoops, 31
post #6473 of 13074
i just bought 2 pairs of Slim Guy broken twills, and am unsure if I bought the right size. I bought 31 and 32s.

the 31s measure about to 33" in the waist and the 32s are 34s in the waist. the 32s were a bit too loose and the 31s are a bit snug but buttonable. I have been wearing the 31s for about 2 days and they are still a bit uncomfortable in the top block when I am sitting down.

most of my jeans end up being 34s in the waist after stretching is done and i wear 32s in nudies (which usually start at 33s) So I figured I am ok with the 31s, but do you guys think they will stretch enough?
post #6474 of 13074
.... yes
post #6475 of 13074
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanvt View Post

i just bought 2 pairs of Slim Guy broken twills, and am unsure if I bought the right size. I bought 31 and 32s.
the 31s measure about to 33" in the waist and the 32s are 34s in the waist. the 32s were a bit too loose and the 31s are a bit snug but buttonable. I have been wearing the 31s for about 2 days and they are still a bit uncomfortable in the top block when I am sitting down.
most of my jeans end up being 34s in the waist after stretching is done and i wear 32s in nudies (which usually start at 33s) So I figured I am ok with the 31s, but do you guys think they will stretch enough?

The 31s should be fine, they'll stretch enough.
post #6476 of 13074
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanvt View Post

i just bought 2 pairs of Slim Guy broken twills, and am unsure if I bought the right size. I bought 31 and 32s.

the 31s measure about to 33" in the waist and the 32s are 34s in the waist. the 32s were a bit too loose and the 31s are a bit snug but buttonable. I have been wearing the 31s for about 2 days and they are still a bit uncomfortable in the top block when I am sitting down.

most of my jeans end up being 34s in the waist after stretching is done and i wear 32s in nudies (which usually start at 33s) So I figured I am ok with the 31s, but do you guys think they will stretch enough?


Definitely stay with the smaller size. The broken twills stretch a lot over time.

 

If you were able to button them when new, the 31s might even be too big.

 

post #6477 of 13074
Quote:
Originally Posted by schemaless View Post

 

If you were able to button them when new, the 31s might even be too big.

 


Let's all buy jeans so tight that we can't even *button* them! In fact, if a seam doesn't pop when you try them on you should probably size down.

post #6478 of 13074
My brand spakin new size 29 nfxmomo2 weird guy fit. Can get all buttons but top one, should I size up?


467467467263
post #6479 of 13074
I would size up. Your lower body looks ridiculously small compared to upper.
post #6480 of 13074
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggoofer View Post



Let's all buy jeans so tight that we can't even *button* them! In fact, if a seam doesn't pop when you try them on you should probably size down.

lol i agree with you. Are we all going for the Levis 510 look?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim