Thanks, I'm gonna go with the 31 in black.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 427post #6391 of 1342011/28/11 at 10:28am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6392 of 1342011/28/11 at 3:07pmpost #6393 of 1342011/28/11 at 8:25pmpost #6394 of 1342011/28/11 at 8:33pmpost #6395 of 1342011/28/11 at 8:45pmpost #6396 of 1342011/29/11 at 12:25ampost #6397 of 1342011/29/11 at 12:26ampost #6398 of 1342011/29/11 at 1:00am
newb fail... E2's = 22oz. Shit I love my N&F but does anybody else feel that this thread has turned into a " ommmgggg how does these look on me" thread... womp womp!
On another note, if anybody lives in cold ass weather like I do in Alberta check out the blanket double denims. They're my go to on the cold & windy days in the Rockies.post #6399 of 1342011/29/11 at 1:18ampost #6400 of 1342011/29/11 at 10:19ampost #6401 of 1342011/29/11 at 2:16pmpost #6402 of 1342011/29/11 at 3:09pmQuote:
I am working on some for the contest. I am also wanting to see more pics haha. Yours are the best I've seen. I will try to get up pics soon. I am wondering if anyone has soaked/washed them yet??post #6403 of 1342011/29/11 at 7:05pmpost #6404 of 1342011/29/11 at 8:07pmpost #6405 of 1342011/29/11 at 10:21pmQuote:
The indigo/indigos are still really new, so there won't really be any evo pics that are that far along for them.
If your jeans are too long, hem them. As long as your WGs aren't the Oni collab, no need to wait for a soak, since every other N&F jean is sanforized. Just have the tailor leave them about an inch longer in the inseam than you normally would, so when you do soak or wash, you have room for the minimal shrinkage that sanforized denim goes through.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 10 minutes ago
- › Which Saphir shoe polish for these shoes? 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...