Thanks, I'm gonna go with the 31 in black.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 427
Styleforum Top Picks
newb fail... E2's = 22oz. Shit I love my N&F but does anybody else feel that this thread has turned into a " ommmgggg how does these look on me" thread... womp womp!
On another note, if anybody lives in cold ass weather like I do in Alberta check out the blanket double denims. They're my go to on the cold & windy days in the Rockies.
I am working on some for the contest. I am also wanting to see more pics haha. Yours are the best I've seen. I will try to get up pics soon. I am wondering if anyone has soaked/washed them yet??
The indigo/indigos are still really new, so there won't really be any evo pics that are that far along for them.
If your jeans are too long, hem them. As long as your WGs aren't the Oni collab, no need to wait for a soak, since every other N&F jean is sanforized. Just have the tailor leave them about an inch longer in the inseam than you normally would, so when you do soak or wash, you have room for the minimal shrinkage that sanforized denim goes through.
- Naked and famous denim
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Iro Paris grey black slim denim. Size 29. Fits up to 31. 4 minutes ago
- › David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Windowpane or Glen PlaidFeb 27th, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Floral Bomber Jacket Combo? 7 minutes ago
- › Tuxedo Help 8 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...