The jeans in the two pics are worn differently and sized differently. As long as you picked the right size and don't sag your jeans too much they'll look more like the second pic.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 418post #6256 of 1344711/16/11 at 12:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6257 of 1344711/16/11 at 12:43pmpost #6258 of 1344711/16/11 at 1:29pmpost #6259 of 1344711/16/11 at 3:02pmpost #6260 of 1344711/16/11 at 3:49pmQuote:
Pics when you get them!
http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7983000post #6261 of 1344711/16/11 at 3:51pmpost #6262 of 1344711/16/11 at 5:55pmpost #6263 of 1344711/16/11 at 6:00pmpost #6264 of 1344711/16/11 at 6:39pmpost #6265 of 1344711/16/11 at 6:46pmpost #6266 of 1344711/16/11 at 7:02pmpost #6267 of 1344711/16/11 at 7:05pmpost #6268 of 1344711/16/11 at 7:22pmpost #6269 of 1344711/16/11 at 7:23pmQuote:Quote:
im not sure if you understood me. im not sure how they will replace stiching for free. im talking about the eyehole that the button goes into. the stiching around it is separating from the jean.
Edited by polishguy - 11/17/11 at 4:42pm
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 934 Active Users (132 Members and 802 Guests)
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 23 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 29 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 40 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 41 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 43 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 43 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?