Some select models are available in 27. We will start stocking more size 27s going forward. If you need 27, just let us know which model you need and we can check the N&F inventory.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 1:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 417post #6241 of 1342011/14/11 at 10:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6242 of 1342011/14/11 at 2:54pmpost #6243 of 1342011/14/11 at 3:22pm
I would go for the 30s. My waist is 32-33, and even after stretching my 30s are still quite fitted on me (and I have skinny legs). If you get the 29s you will probably be in for some pain.
EDIT: I do typically tuck in an undershirt which makes the fit just right.
Edited by ggoofer - 11/14/11 at 4:50pmpost #6244 of 1342011/14/11 at 3:26pmpost #6245 of 1342011/14/11 at 6:18pmpost #6246 of 1342011/14/11 at 9:35pmpost #6247 of 1342011/14/11 at 11:23pmpost #6248 of 1342011/15/11 at 7:37am
Have you handled them? They're nice when it's really hot, but have limited use beyond that. The cloth is VERY light and soft, more like pajama pants than denim. No structure, don't drape/stack particaularly well, etc.
I have a pair, and, as I said, I like them when it's extremely hot, but otherwise they're kinda mediocre.post #6249 of 1342011/15/11 at 7:46ampost #6250 of 1342011/15/11 at 8:57am
I ordered a pair off Gilt, supposed to get them today, they had them for $70. They are 8oz, so I knew they'd be pretty light. I am a bit confused by the different fits I saw on the net.
Those are supposed to both be the same pants in the same fit (skinny), obviously one of the models fills them out better than the other but based off the first picture, I'd never have bought them. Hopefully they fit more like the 2nd.post #6251 of 1342011/15/11 at 9:04amQuote:
Did you stay consistent to your other Weird Guys or add 1?post #6252 of 1342011/15/11 at 12:35pmpost #6253 of 1342011/15/11 at 1:12pmpost #6254 of 1342011/15/11 at 2:04pm
I snagged the wool blend weird guys from Gilt. see here. They came today and they are awesome. Very soft (these do not feel like raw denim, obviously), somewhat stretchy, and super warm. They are quite eye-catching and almost "shimmer," even though the surface is not shiny. Some might call them showy.
The fit is the same as my other weird guys were when new, except maybe a half inch shorter in the inseam. We'll see how they stretch out after this winter.
Edited by ggoofer - 11/15/11 at 2:51pmpost #6255 of 1342011/15/11 at 6:18pm
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › On the hunt for boots $4-$500. Need recommendations. 8 minutes ago
- › New Styles Added! Eidos Napoli Jackets & Suits - 42, 44, 46 12 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...