Some select models are available in 27. We will start stocking more size 27s going forward. If you need 27, just let us know which model you need and we can check the N&F inventory.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Naked and famous denim - Page 417post #6241 of 1346611/14/11 at 10:18ampost #6242 of 1346611/14/11 at 2:54pmpost #6243 of 1346611/14/11 at 3:22pm
I would go for the 30s. My waist is 32-33, and even after stretching my 30s are still quite fitted on me (and I have skinny legs). If you get the 29s you will probably be in for some pain.
EDIT: I do typically tuck in an undershirt which makes the fit just right.
Edited by ggoofer - 11/14/11 at 4:50pmpost #6244 of 1346611/14/11 at 3:26pmpost #6245 of 1346611/14/11 at 6:18pmpost #6246 of 1346611/14/11 at 9:35pmpost #6247 of 1346611/14/11 at 11:23pmpost #6248 of 1346611/15/11 at 7:37am
Have you handled them? They're nice when it's really hot, but have limited use beyond that. The cloth is VERY light and soft, more like pajama pants than denim. No structure, don't drape/stack particaularly well, etc.
I have a pair, and, as I said, I like them when it's extremely hot, but otherwise they're kinda mediocre.post #6249 of 1346611/15/11 at 7:46ampost #6250 of 1346611/15/11 at 8:57am
I ordered a pair off Gilt, supposed to get them today, they had them for $70. They are 8oz, so I knew they'd be pretty light. I am a bit confused by the different fits I saw on the net.
Those are supposed to both be the same pants in the same fit (skinny), obviously one of the models fills them out better than the other but based off the first picture, I'd never have bought them. Hopefully they fit more like the 2nd.post #6251 of 1346611/15/11 at 9:04amQuote:
Did you stay consistent to your other Weird Guys or add 1?post #6252 of 1346611/15/11 at 12:35pmpost #6253 of 1346611/15/11 at 1:12pmpost #6254 of 1346611/15/11 at 2:04pm
I snagged the wool blend weird guys from Gilt. see here. They came today and they are awesome. Very soft (these do not feel like raw denim, obviously), somewhat stretchy, and super warm. They are quite eye-catching and almost "shimmer," even though the surface is not shiny. Some might call them showy.
The fit is the same as my other weird guys were when new, except maybe a half inch shorter in the inseam. We'll see how they stretch out after this winter.
Edited by ggoofer - 11/15/11 at 2:51pmpost #6255 of 1346611/15/11 at 6:18pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 11 minutes ago
- › 10/24 PRICE DROPS! ALDEN SALE - WHISKEY PTB, CIGAR LWB, TAN SUEDE... 17 minutes ago
- › 10/24 PRICE DROP! EPAULET HEIRLOOM SHAWL CARDIGAN - ECRU NEP - SIZE... 19 minutes ago
- › 10/24 PRICE DROP! VIBERG SERVICE BOOT - RUST HORWEEN CHROMEXCEL... 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...