Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:44 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 347post #5191 of 134598/9/11 at 10:18ampost #5192 of 134598/9/11 at 11:12amQuote:
Yeah, I usually roll that way anyway, most of my non-selvedge denim fit that way. WGs are the only ones I can get to button up that also fit my legs well. I'm just hoping that with this third button done, I can get them to stretch 1.5"+ but I don't think it will happen. . . who knows though, it's going to have a lot of stress on it if I keep it buttoned.post #5193 of 134598/9/11 at 11:18ampost #5194 of 134598/9/11 at 1:04pmpost #5195 of 134598/9/11 at 1:05pmpost #5196 of 134598/9/11 at 1:55pmQuote:
These look great. . . how are the length?
My momo's are starting to break in, I laid down in them and got the top button done, they have been stretching nicely after that. It's really easy to get the top button done now. I guess they feel like a new pair of skinny jeans. These momos are weird because of how baggy the legs are.
My only problem now is which pair of jeans to I want to take with me out west for a week: xBJ or xMOMO? :Ppost #5197 of 134598/9/11 at 2:00pmpost #5198 of 134598/11/11 at 11:19ampost #5199 of 134598/11/11 at 1:20pmpost #5200 of 134598/11/11 at 5:13pmpost #5201 of 134598/11/11 at 5:45pmQuote:
Basically if you cuff them immediately the cuff-line will always be there. Personally I don't think it's a big deal since I never wear mine without a a cuff. If you are going to wait, wait for your stacks to settle.post #5202 of 134598/11/11 at 10:19pmpost #5203 of 134598/12/11 at 9:02ampost #5204 of 134598/12/11 at 10:24ampost #5205 of 134598/12/11 at 11:21ami just got 5 pairs hemmed at my local chain stitch specialty store (SELF EDGE SF) and two pairs from Jay @ blue owl. Jay hooked up the japan heritage and the Left Hand Twill in weird guy. My girl has been taking the denim thats been hemmed off and wearing it in with her hands for the LHT and they got soooo SOFT. LHT and Japan Heritage are my favorite so far. LHT is a fraction larger in waist than other weird guys, Jay describes this on Blue Owl so note that if you end up buying a pair. The Japan Heritage is just awesome, the texture, the color everything, i dont like extra heavy denim(im in California could only wear it 2-3months a year) BUT the LHT and Japan heritage are both like 14 oz a little heavier than standard 12 oz and they seem real durable. I can work in them so im going to post fit pics of LHT soon with some wear.
Also i had Slim Guys: Broken Twill & Nep Selvedge hemmed at Self edge. Broken twill is my favorite.
And Weird Guys i had done @ Self edge were the Weird Guy Organics(awesome pair great color and vertical texture). The weird guys regular indigo's(good standard pair) and weird guy lightweight selvedge 10oz perfect pair for california in october when its still warm.
Oh forgot i got the weird guy linen blend(didnt hem) they're so soft they stack up nice and look fine without the hem. Thos are 8oz and are great for warmer times in california too, and also they are softer than sweatpants, Brandon emailed me before i bought them( i was asking him questions through email) and said he envisioned them for a lounge luxury jean, i couldnt agree more. Def not a pair to break in, but a great pair none the less.
I got really good deals on all the denim and i wanted to make a purchase of a lot of pairs so i dont have to get denim for a couple years and i just retired a lot of old denim. But have only had one pair of raws before this but i really like N&F weird guy cut and for the price you cant beat it.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 seconds ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 10 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 16 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding