Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 347post #5191 of 134128/9/11 at 10:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5192 of 134128/9/11 at 11:12amQuote:
Yeah, I usually roll that way anyway, most of my non-selvedge denim fit that way. WGs are the only ones I can get to button up that also fit my legs well. I'm just hoping that with this third button done, I can get them to stretch 1.5"+ but I don't think it will happen. . . who knows though, it's going to have a lot of stress on it if I keep it buttoned.post #5193 of 134128/9/11 at 11:18ampost #5194 of 134128/9/11 at 1:04pmpost #5195 of 134128/9/11 at 1:05pmpost #5196 of 134128/9/11 at 1:55pmQuote:
These look great. . . how are the length?
My momo's are starting to break in, I laid down in them and got the top button done, they have been stretching nicely after that. It's really easy to get the top button done now. I guess they feel like a new pair of skinny jeans. These momos are weird because of how baggy the legs are.
My only problem now is which pair of jeans to I want to take with me out west for a week: xBJ or xMOMO? :Ppost #5197 of 134128/9/11 at 2:00pmpost #5198 of 134128/11/11 at 11:19ampost #5199 of 134128/11/11 at 1:20pmpost #5200 of 134128/11/11 at 5:13pmpost #5201 of 134128/11/11 at 5:45pmQuote:
Basically if you cuff them immediately the cuff-line will always be there. Personally I don't think it's a big deal since I never wear mine without a a cuff. If you are going to wait, wait for your stacks to settle.post #5202 of 134128/11/11 at 10:19pmpost #5203 of 134128/12/11 at 9:02ampost #5204 of 134128/12/11 at 10:24ampost #5205 of 134128/12/11 at 11:21ami just got 5 pairs hemmed at my local chain stitch specialty store (SELF EDGE SF) and two pairs from Jay @ blue owl. Jay hooked up the japan heritage and the Left Hand Twill in weird guy. My girl has been taking the denim thats been hemmed off and wearing it in with her hands for the LHT and they got soooo SOFT. LHT and Japan Heritage are my favorite so far. LHT is a fraction larger in waist than other weird guys, Jay describes this on Blue Owl so note that if you end up buying a pair. The Japan Heritage is just awesome, the texture, the color everything, i dont like extra heavy denim(im in California could only wear it 2-3months a year) BUT the LHT and Japan heritage are both like 14 oz a little heavier than standard 12 oz and they seem real durable. I can work in them so im going to post fit pics of LHT soon with some wear.
Also i had Slim Guys: Broken Twill & Nep Selvedge hemmed at Self edge. Broken twill is my favorite.
And Weird Guys i had done @ Self edge were the Weird Guy Organics(awesome pair great color and vertical texture). The weird guys regular indigo's(good standard pair) and weird guy lightweight selvedge 10oz perfect pair for california in october when its still warm.
Oh forgot i got the weird guy linen blend(didnt hem) they're so soft they stack up nice and look fine without the hem. Thos are 8oz and are great for warmer times in california too, and also they are softer than sweatpants, Brandon emailed me before i bought them( i was asking him questions through email) and said he envisioned them for a lounge luxury jean, i couldnt agree more. Def not a pair to break in, but a great pair none the less.
I got really good deals on all the denim and i wanted to make a purchase of a lot of pairs so i dont have to get denim for a couple years and i just retired a lot of old denim. But have only had one pair of raws before this but i really like N&F weird guy cut and for the price you cant beat it.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Benefit/s of a two piece collar? 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan