Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 347post #5191 of 134758/9/11 at 10:18ampost #5192 of 134758/9/11 at 11:12amQuote:
Yeah, I usually roll that way anyway, most of my non-selvedge denim fit that way. WGs are the only ones I can get to button up that also fit my legs well. I'm just hoping that with this third button done, I can get them to stretch 1.5"+ but I don't think it will happen. . . who knows though, it's going to have a lot of stress on it if I keep it buttoned.post #5193 of 134758/9/11 at 11:18ampost #5194 of 134758/9/11 at 1:04pmpost #5195 of 134758/9/11 at 1:05pmpost #5196 of 134758/9/11 at 1:55pmQuote:
These look great. . . how are the length?
My momo's are starting to break in, I laid down in them and got the top button done, they have been stretching nicely after that. It's really easy to get the top button done now. I guess they feel like a new pair of skinny jeans. These momos are weird because of how baggy the legs are.
My only problem now is which pair of jeans to I want to take with me out west for a week: xBJ or xMOMO? :Ppost #5197 of 134758/9/11 at 2:00pmpost #5198 of 134758/11/11 at 11:19ampost #5199 of 134758/11/11 at 1:20pmpost #5200 of 134758/11/11 at 5:13pmpost #5201 of 134758/11/11 at 5:45pmQuote:
Basically if you cuff them immediately the cuff-line will always be there. Personally I don't think it's a big deal since I never wear mine without a a cuff. If you are going to wait, wait for your stacks to settle.post #5202 of 134758/11/11 at 10:19pmpost #5203 of 134758/12/11 at 9:02ampost #5204 of 134758/12/11 at 10:24ampost #5205 of 134758/12/11 at 11:21ami just got 5 pairs hemmed at my local chain stitch specialty store (SELF EDGE SF) and two pairs from Jay @ blue owl. Jay hooked up the japan heritage and the Left Hand Twill in weird guy. My girl has been taking the denim thats been hemmed off and wearing it in with her hands for the LHT and they got soooo SOFT. LHT and Japan Heritage are my favorite so far. LHT is a fraction larger in waist than other weird guys, Jay describes this on Blue Owl so note that if you end up buying a pair. The Japan Heritage is just awesome, the texture, the color everything, i dont like extra heavy denim(im in California could only wear it 2-3months a year) BUT the LHT and Japan heritage are both like 14 oz a little heavier than standard 12 oz and they seem real durable. I can work in them so im going to post fit pics of LHT soon with some wear.
Also i had Slim Guys: Broken Twill & Nep Selvedge hemmed at Self edge. Broken twill is my favorite.
And Weird Guys i had done @ Self edge were the Weird Guy Organics(awesome pair great color and vertical texture). The weird guys regular indigo's(good standard pair) and weird guy lightweight selvedge 10oz perfect pair for california in october when its still warm.
Oh forgot i got the weird guy linen blend(didnt hem) they're so soft they stack up nice and look fine without the hem. Thos are 8oz and are great for warmer times in california too, and also they are softer than sweatpants, Brandon emailed me before i bought them( i was asking him questions through email) and said he envisioned them for a lounge luxury jean, i couldnt agree more. Def not a pair to break in, but a great pair none the less.
I got really good deals on all the denim and i wanted to make a purchase of a lot of pairs so i dont have to get denim for a couple years and i just retired a lot of old denim. But have only had one pair of raws before this but i really like N&F weird guy cut and for the price you cant beat it.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Men's Johnston & Murphy McPherson Cap Toed White Size 11.5 Shoes 20 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 20 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 25 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 25 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 26 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...