or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 92

post #1366 of 13226
do they make the skinny guys in grey denim or is it just wierd guy
post #1367 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post
not that they are too big.
all fits, but in the waist about a 0.5 inch space, they don't slide or anything.

will a hot soak shrink them further?

It depends. If they are already stretched out from previous wear, a hot soak or wash should shrink them a little bit. If they have never touched water before, a hot soak or wash should shrink them a bit as well.

If they have already been soaked or washed but not worn, though, there is probably very little if any shrinkage left.
post #1368 of 13226
I saw the cardigans and they are nice, same fabrics t the crewnecks have, I also saw tees and hoodies but only on the lookbook for retailers. Hoodies look very nice.
post #1369 of 13226
I just hope my stacks and knee bunching will settle soon lol.. but ive only been wearing them for like 4 days now so yeah.. how long will it take you think? for my stacks and bunches to settle?
post #1370 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by halisray View Post
I just hope my stacks and knee bunching will settle soon lol.. but ive only been wearing them for like 4 days now so yeah.. how long will it take you think? for my stacks and bunches to settle?
Should be a few weeks, just wear them every day.
post #1371 of 13226
Took, I dunno, 8-10 wears before mine started to settle. The skinny guys will loosen up. They started out tighter than 511s and now they're a little more loose than 511s!
post #1372 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooya2 View Post
do they make the skinny guys in grey denim or is it just wierd guy

For now just Weird Guy, but there is a Skinny Guy Grey Stretch coming for Spring.
post #1373 of 13226
Anyone know where I can get WeirdGuy's in Elephant? I can find them in Slim and Skinny but I like how WeirdGuy's fit on me. Also, I wear a 32 WeirdGuy...what size should I get in SlimGuys? Especially considering that the Elephant Selvedge is thicker? Can't wear my vintage blue WeirdGuys anymore because they are size 31 and it looks like the denim is plastered on. Sad times. Wondering if it's partially because it's 15oz denim vs the 13oz on my Indigo WeirdGuys? Sucks having big legs from working out, hahaha.
post #1374 of 13226
post #1375 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxfire View Post
Anyone know where I can get WeirdGuy's in Elephant? I can find them in Slim and Skinny but I like how WeirdGuy's fit on me.

Also, I wear a 32 WeirdGuy...what size should I get in SlimGuys? Especially considering that the Elephant Selvedge is thicker?

Can't wear my vintage blue WeirdGuys anymore because they are size 31 and it looks like the denim is plastered on. Sad times. Wondering if it's partially because it's 15oz denim vs the 13oz on my Indigo WeirdGuys? Sucks having big legs from working out, hahaha.

We have Elephant Weird Guys in stock right now and i've still got a 32 if you are interested.
post #1376 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy_4HM View Post
We have Elephant Weird Guys in stock right now and i've still got a 32 if you are interested.
Do you have elephant Slim Guys in stock? If so, can you tell us the price? How do they run, a little big like most other Slim Guys?
post #1377 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by commodorewheeler View Post
Do you have elephant Slim Guys in stock? If so, can you tell us the price? How do they run, a little big like most other Slim Guys?

We just have the Weird Guys, but if they are any indication the fabric does not warrant a different size.
post #1378 of 13226
Been wearing my 24oz NF for about 2 days now, got to say it's a pain the ass to button them up!

My thumbs are all sore and my fingers are blue.

I love them tho so ridiculously thick!
And the leather patch is ridiculous too.
post #1379 of 13226
Hey folks was eating out with friends a couple hours ago and I just noticed I got unknown sauce on my jeans! NOOOOOO!!! What should I do, how should i clean them?
post #1380 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post
Hey folks was eating out with friends a couple hours ago and I just noticed I got unknown sauce on my jeans!

NOOOOOO!!!

What should I do, how should i clean them?

now you have to soak your jeans in sauce so it looks even
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim