or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 91

post #1351 of 13209
http://blackandtannedny.files.wordpr...pg?w=500&h=666 Does anyone have info on these?
post #1352 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwydion View Post
Check U&I on Saint Laurent. They stock RWs. Seems like we've had an influx of montreal members. Probably should take all this to a new thread
That wouldn't be a bad idea, i'm sure a central thread for montreal with every cool store is a good idea gwydion you're on it? :P les etoffes, u&i, influence u, am68, three monkeys, tnt, boutique duo, rooney..
post #1353 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesta View Post
That wouldn't be a bad idea, i'm sure a central thread for montreal with every cool store is a good idea gwydion you're on it? :P
les etoffes, u&i, inspire u, am68, three monkeys, tnt, boutique duo, rooney..
Hah, alright I'm on it. Will ask for input since I haven't been to a lot lately(TNT, influence u, Michel brisson, etc.) with that, done messing up n&f thread.
post #1354 of 13209
Someone make the thread then lol
post #1355 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by wogbog View Post

i think the guy at times profile shop mentioned something about these to me last time i was in
post #1356 of 13209
I am slowly wanting them more and more lol
post #1357 of 13209
i think im buying the broken twill skinny guys tomorrow will post pics if i do
post #1358 of 13209
just got my 24oz denim, so thick!

honestly very comfortable all things considered.

the seller did measure wrong though, it's about 0.5 inches too big in the waist.
will this cause me problems in the future?
post #1359 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post
just got my 24oz denim, so thick!

honestly very comfortable all things considered.

the seller did measure wrong though, it's about 0.5 inches too big in the waist.
will this cause me problems in the future?

if they feel too big I would return them immediately - they will stretch out. You want to feel uncomfortable for the first 2 weeks in your denim lol because it will all stretch
post #1360 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by halisray View Post
if they feel too big I would return them immediately - they will stretch out. You want to feel uncomfortable for the first 2 weeks in your denim lol because it will all stretch

not that they are too big.
all fits, but in the waist about a 0.5 inch space, they don't slide or anything.

will a hot soak shrink them further?
post #1361 of 13209
Jeans don't have to be uncomfortable for the first two weeks. Half an inch in the waist is fine - wear a belt.
post #1362 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post
not that they are too big.
all fits, but in the waist about a 0.5 inch space, they don't slide or anything.

will a hot soak shrink them further?

if you don't want them to sag they will be too big then

they should be somewhat of a struggle to button to the top the 1st time you put them on
post #1363 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychiz View Post
if you don't want them to sag they will be too big then

they should be somewhat of a struggle to button to the top the 1st time you put them on

uh oh.
it was hard, but not that hard.

i like them so much, i'll probably get them darted if i have to.
post #1364 of 13209
My story on sizing:

I think sizing is really going to be on a person to person basis. I bought both a 31 and 30 in the broken twill skinny guy. The 31 fit a little snug, but were relatively easy to button up. I decided to wear the 30's, which were painful at first; the waist ended up stretching, but they were still uncomfortable...painfully so in the crotch. (I wore these for about 3 months) I ended up wearing the 31's, which stretched out a little more than I wished, but still look good. I'd rather have them a tad loose then extemely uncomfortable.
post #1365 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by halisray View Post
if they feel too big I would return them immediately - they will stretch out. You want to feel uncomfortable for the first 2 weeks in your denim lol because it will all stretch
I disagree. If it's only a half inch, it shouldn't be a problem, especially since the 24 oz. denim isn't going to stretch as much as the lighter weight denims by N&F. But I would recommend wearing a belt all the same, because there still will be some stretch regardless.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim