Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 898

post #13456 of 13476
Hello! Im new here and i need help! Bought 2 pairs of naked and famous denim, skinny guy and weird guy unsanforized size 27 and have a pair of petit standard size 26 that are a little bit tight, will the n&f pair be too tight for me?:S do anyone know how there are?

It was 150 $ for both so i just took the deal.

Hope anyone can help me!
post #13457 of 13476
Shortly after I got into Raw jeans I got a few pairs of Unbranded, JCrew and Levis LVCs. Then once I started appreciating fine Raw Denim, Naked and Famous has been one of my favorites. Their WG fits me well and they are very innovative. The Japanese material is excellent and the fades are unique (copper or Red weft). So for the price point, excellent buy.
Now having said that and you wish to pay $300+......get the Pure Blue Japan, Samurai or Momotaro...or Naked & Famous's latest release , 32oz Jean! It's exceptional
post #13458 of 13476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best4Best View Post

Shortly after I got into Raw jeans I got a few pairs of Unbranded, JCrew and Levis LVCs. Then once I started appreciating fine Raw Denim, Naked and Famous has been one of my favorites. Their WG fits me well and they are very innovative. The Japanese material is excellent and the fades are unique (copper or Red weft). So for the price point, excellent buy.
Now having said that and you wish to pay $300+......get the Pure Blue Japan, Samurai or Momotaro...or Naked & Famous's latest release , 32oz Jean! It's exceptional

I'd agree regarding NF - I tried out raw denim with them and now 5 pairs later I'm hooked! I'm looking forward to seeing the unique fades the red weft will produce. Good value for what you get I think.
post #13459 of 13476
I like N&F because they're consistent and they always come out with interesting denim. Im not a fan of the gimmicky crap but for what you're getting they're a solid brand

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
post #13460 of 13476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best4Best View Post

Naked & Famous's latest release , 32oz Jean! It's exceptional

Just in time for the summer... "guaranteed uncomfortable or your money back." :D

 

https://tateandyoko.com/products/naked-famous-weird-guy-super-heavyweight-32oz-selvedge-indigo

post #13461 of 13476

I have a few pairs of N&F, and find the weird guy fits pretty well.

 

I was thinking of branching out, specifically to Gustin. Do any of fits compare to N&F? I assume it will be tough to get the same WG fit in non-N&F brands, but wanted to check.

post #13462 of 13476
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbconair View Post

I have a few pairs of N&F, and find the weird guy fits pretty well.

 

I was thinking of branching out, specifically to Gustin. Do any of fits compare to N&F? I assume it will be tough to get the same WG fit in non-N&F brands, but wanted to check.


The G slim fit is similar to the WG fit. It's best to just compare measurements for both

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
post #13463 of 13476
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbconair View Post

I have a few pairs of N&F, and find the weird guy fits pretty well.

I was thinking of branching out, specifically to Gustin. Do any of fits compare to N&F? I assume it will be tough to get the same WG fit in non-N&F brands, but wanted to check.

I was in the same boat (long-term WG wearer) and really liked the different denim types the Gustin guys offered. Higher rise of the Gustin Slim Fit and tighter leg never worked out for me. Too bad, now I have a couple of them (unused) lying around and back to N&F WG.
post #13464 of 13476

looking for a fitted / skinny look, but i have wide thighs and am fairly squat. what are good brands / cuts that might accomodate my body type?

 

i previously wore N&F weird guy, which fit very well, but the knee area down could be more fitted (if possible).

 

- basically a more generic question of mine above.

post #13465 of 13476
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbconair View Post

looking for a fitted / skinny look, but i have wide thighs and am fairly squat. what are good brands / cuts that might accomodate my body type?

i previously wore N&F weird guy, which fit very well, but the knee area down could be more fitted (if possible).

- basically a more generic question of mine above.

try the Easy Guy fit
post #13466 of 13476

thanks. i did some reading, looks like a lot of people are like me - would like the WG but with slightly more taper. i wonder if they'll do it.

post #13467 of 13476
http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2013/01/naked-famous-royalcast-broken-twill.html

Anyone know where I can find a pair of N&F Royalcast denim? I love the color on these.
post #13468 of 13476

I was comparing some wierd guy measurements from Tate+Yoko and N&F site and they are not thesame...

 

tag    waist    rise    thigh   knee    opening  inseam
29      31      10.75   11.25   7.75   6.75        35.5       N&F
29      31      10.25   11.25   8.1     7.1          34.5       T+Y

 

so which is right?

post #13469 of 13476

I always go to Blu Owl Workshop for the right measurements, they are usually spot on. They stock N&F

post #13470 of 13476

I'm like the fit of the N&F WeirdGuy. I had a pair of the regular Indigo version but they were impossible to fade.

I'm now looking for something in dark/deep indigo that has the propensity to fade over time. It doesn't have to be drastic but a year from now I would like to see a difference. Also I don't want anything super heavy like the Elephants. Thoughts on the left hand twill? Any other recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim