It's funny you mentioned this because yesterday I just put these on sale. Gonna kop a TTS pair. "Super skinny" is kinda misleading.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 871
Styleforum Top Picks
I'd love elephant 4s and pomegranate 2s, but I doubt they'll make them in girls sizes..
I guess I'll have to just drool over everybody else's fit pics...
I still think those Arctic jeans are dope:)
It's all a question of personal choice...but he's so slim already that I thought sizing up was more flattering..
You pick a cut because a: it suits your build/bodytype, b: you like it. If b is the reason you size up, because a isn't an option then you should look for something else. Sizing up or down doesn't help to change a cut.
I'm entitled to my opinion - I thought they suited him!
Good luck - look forward to fit pics, although I honestly like the pair you're selling
I'm super thin too and I've stopped wearing really skinny jeans...
I went to the HR2 store (the Holt Renfrew liquidation store) in the Quartier Dix30 near Montréal and I noticed they had a few N&F styles I never knew about, like a "Deep Indigo with Twisted Yarn Weft" in Weird Guy cut. Does anyone know where I can find info on the styles and cuts Holt Renfrew offers (which seem to me to be exclusives to the store)?
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 11 minutes ago
- › Vass U last Size 42 - Dark Brown Museum 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...