It's funny you mentioned this because yesterday I just put these on sale. Gonna kop a TTS pair. "Super skinny" is kinda misleading.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:19 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 871post #13051 of 134474/14/14 at 4:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13052 of 134474/14/14 at 7:20pmQuote:
I'd love elephant 4s and pomegranate 2s, but I doubt they'll make them in girls sizes..
I guess I'll have to just drool over everybody else's fit pics...
I still think those Arctic jeans are dope:)post #13053 of 134474/14/14 at 7:22pmpost #13054 of 134474/15/14 at 1:31pmpost #13055 of 134474/15/14 at 5:25pmQuote:
It's all a question of personal choice...but he's so slim already that I thought sizing up was more flattering..post #13056 of 134474/16/14 at 9:15amQuote:
You pick a cut because a: it suits your build/bodytype, b: you like it. If b is the reason you size up, because a isn't an option then you should look for something else. Sizing up or down doesn't help to change a cut.post #13057 of 134474/16/14 at 9:31amQuote:
I'm entitled to my opinion - I thought they suited him!post #13058 of 134474/16/14 at 10:38ampost #13059 of 134474/16/14 at 5:16pmpost #13060 of 134474/16/14 at 5:55pmpost #13061 of 134474/16/14 at 6:51pmpost #13062 of 134474/16/14 at 6:58pmQuote:
Good luck - look forward to fit pics, although I honestly like the pair you're selling
I'm super thin too and I've stopped wearing really skinny jeans...post #13063 of 134474/17/14 at 6:10am
I went to the HR2 store (the Holt Renfrew liquidation store) in the Quartier Dix30 near Montréal and I noticed they had a few N&F styles I never knew about, like a "Deep Indigo with Twisted Yarn Weft" in Weird Guy cut. Does anyone know where I can find info on the styles and cuts Holt Renfrew offers (which seem to me to be exclusives to the store)?post #13064 of 134474/18/14 at 4:07am
- Naked and famous denim
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fantastic Vass black crocodile wholecuts. Size 43.5 U last 8 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 11 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 12 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 16 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 19 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 21 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...