or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 868

post #13006 of 13267
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

still hoping for someone to review the $250 slow vintage hoodie. not even a fit pic is on the net frown.gif

 

I had one. What do you want to know?

post #13007 of 13267
is it worth the price? I mean, for roughly $100 less I can get a reigning champ, john elliott, or something. w+h also had a $150-ish hoodie. is it really $100 better than them? also I wonder if by any chance you have your pic while wearing it? thanks!


the item in question, not to be mistaken with the previous season ones.
post #13008 of 13267
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

still hoping for someone to review the $250 slow vintage hoodie. not even a fit pic is on the net frown.gif

Why don't you get one yourself then, and see how it looks?

Must be good quality at that price?smile.gif
post #13009 of 13267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Why don't you get one yourself then, and see how it looks?

Must be good quality at that price?smile.gif

-if I did that on every item I'm curious about then I'd be broke confused.gif
-I don't know, someone said $250 for an N&F item is too much since their construction quality is not on par with the retail price.
post #13010 of 13267

Oh ok I had a previous season one.

 

It was not worth that price. I doubt the new one is.

post #13011 of 13267
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

-if I did that on every item I'm curious about then I'd be broke confused.gif
-I don't know, someone said $250 for an N&F item is too much since their construction quality is not on par with the retail price.

Haha I know the feeling...

I spend far too much on clothes anyway!smile.gif
post #13012 of 13267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

Oh ok I had a previous season one.

It was not worth that price. I doubt the new one is.

That's a shame because the jeans are inexpensive and good value
post #13013 of 13267
imo the fabric is probably cool but N&F hoodies have boring cuts and aren't constructed as nicely as W&H etc. Would not pay 100+ much less 200+
Edited by wogbog - 3/17/14 at 7:31am
post #13014 of 13267

I have a last season slow vintage (http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.ca/2012/01/naked-and-famous-slow-vintage-slim.html) in Blue.  I really like it - but I managed to get it for $70...  I really don't think it's a $250 sweater, but if you can find an older season one for a good price some how, I would say jump on it.  

post #13015 of 13267
@flatspotting last season's slow vintage was actually $150.
post #13016 of 13267
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

@flatspotting last season's slow vintage was actually $150.

That makes it more reasonable

$250 is a bit steep for a N and F hoodie, unless it has some special reason to be so much more expensive:)
post #13017 of 13267
edited
post #13018 of 13267
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

@flatspotting last season's slow vintage was actually $150.

 

I know, I was just saying I got it for $70 on sale, and the new ones are $250.  

post #13019 of 13267
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatspotting View Post

I have a last season slow vintage (http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.ca/2012/01/naked-and-famous-slow-vintage-slim.html) in Blue.  I really like it - but I managed to get it for $70...  I really don't think it's a $250 sweater, but if you can find an older season one for a good price some how, I would say jump on it.  

$70 is a great deal!!!smile.gif
post #13020 of 13267

wish they would re-release the Elephant 2's.... 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim