Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:40 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 864
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12947 of 134142/17/14 at 8:18pmQuote:
They look good but a bit tight in the thighs - can't really see the calves..
Hopefully they'll stretch out as the top block looks good:)post #12948 of 134142/18/14 at 4:57amThanks for the feedback. Yea, I'm not too worried about the calves as they'll stretch - my biggest concern is in the top block/upper thighs as I can't pull the jeans up fully (there's an inch or two gap above where the inseam starts). Can still return them and size up 1 but they were looser than I wanted them to fit (though I tried on a pair of Elephant 3's in a 31 vs. the deep indigo 30's in above pic).post #12949 of 134142/18/14 at 1:27pmpost #12950 of 134142/24/14 at 9:30ampost #12951 of 134142/24/14 at 5:39pmpost #12952 of 134142/25/14 at 4:30pmpost #12953 of 134142/26/14 at 7:57ampost #12954 of 134142/26/14 at 8:15amQuote:post #12955 of 134142/26/14 at 8:21ampost #12956 of 134142/26/14 at 8:22amQuote:Originally Posted by JasonYeckel
http://nakedandfamousdenim.com/2013/01/new-spring-2013-styles-review/ vintage nudes
They MUST be fakes
Naked and Famous don't use that patch
I was hiding in the Dark, Glowing brightly!!!!
Don't buy fakes unless they're like $20!post #12957 of 134142/26/14 at 8:30ampost #12958 of 134142/26/14 at 8:34amQuote:
I'm sorry, I don't know - my 3 pairs have the same leather patch
But just topless - not explicit like the one you showed..
Maybe somebody else has that patch, if it IS real???post #12959 of 134142/26/14 at 8:40ampost #12960 of 134142/26/14 at 9:34am
What the hell no as you can clearly see in the link i provided the vintage nudes have a patch with a vintage nude. Don't mind her misinformation. Can you provide pictures of the inside tags to show the vintage and such as well do you have red copper contrast stitching as the one in the press photo did.
- Naked and famous denim
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 9 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 16 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...