The crotch doesn't stretch and thighs only really stretch if they're forced too, ie lots of wears.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 853post #12781 of 1341412/21/13 at 2:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12782 of 1341412/22/13 at 5:37pm
I've been trying the technique using a spray bottle to dampen them and then just wearing them around trying to stretch them, it doesn't seem to be working too well though. Should the denim just be damp or should they be significantly wet? I pretty much can't feel the water in the inside of the denim so I guess it isn't soaking all the way through so that could be a problem I suppose? I'll keep trying it for now.post #12783 of 1341412/22/13 at 5:40pmpost #12784 of 1341412/22/13 at 7:20pmpost #12785 of 1341412/22/13 at 8:54pmpost #12786 of 1341412/23/13 at 7:30pmpost #12787 of 1341412/24/13 at 9:05ampost #12788 of 1341412/24/13 at 11:54ampost #12789 of 1341412/24/13 at 12:00pmpost #12790 of 1341412/24/13 at 12:26pmpost #12791 of 1341412/24/13 at 9:05pmQuote:
Lots of sizes remainingpost #12792 of 134141/1/14 at 10:17pmI'm very happy with my 3rd pair of Naked and Famous that I got for Christmas!
Now I have:
Glow in the Dark (2013)
Cashmere Stretch (2013)
Super Slub (Xmas 2013)
They're not the most hardwearing jeans I've ever had, but they Are fun, and seem to fit pretty well, and are Japanese denim!
Maybe I'll try the Thermochromic ones next, or the Black Power stretch
So many things to buy...so little time!!post #12793 of 134141/2/14 at 9:30amQuote:
Thanks for posting this - I have been wearing my Greencasts quite a bit lately and figured in the next month they will get their first wash - interesting to see how they fade out.post #12794 of 134141/2/14 at 3:17pmpost #12795 of 134141/2/14 at 6:36pmQuote:
Hence "effectively". Surprisingly hard to find a description of any given pair of indi/indis that doesn't contain the phrase "appears black in most lighting" or some variation.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 26 seconds ago
- › Laptop/messenger bag matching 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 8 minutes ago
- › Need a vest to go with my wedding suit 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...