What? I don't think that's accurate, at least for other previous models. My old Oni weird guys did not have the selv coin pocket id. Neither did my Elephant 2's. I thought that was a detail only found on the Skinny guy, maybe the slim guy. I am asking about this particular model, since all the pictures I've seen of these are stock or dudes wearing the SkG of SSG.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:52 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 852
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12767 of 1341312/9/13 at 8:12pmpost #12768 of 1341312/9/13 at 8:13pmpost #12769 of 1341312/10/13 at 5:04ampost #12770 of 1341312/10/13 at 12:56pmpost #12771 of 1341312/10/13 at 1:57pmpost #12772 of 1341312/10/13 at 3:07pmQuote:
Normally, the WG's feature hidden selvage on the coinpocket. SG has visible selvage. Might be that there are a few exceptions, but in general this is the case.
Don't know about the other fits though, since N&F mostly release their jeans in either WG or SG cut.post #12773 of 1341312/11/13 at 4:59amQuote:
Hey thank you i really appreciate the info and will take your comments to help me decide on my purchasepost #12774 of 1341312/12/13 at 1:21ampost #12775 of 1341312/12/13 at 2:49ampost #12776 of 1341312/12/13 at 10:02ampost #12777 of 1341312/15/13 at 3:54pmWill N&F ever bring back their gray selvedge in a Super Skinny fit?
I don't know why it's so hard to find gray selvedge, but these are the best I could find in terms of the shade of gray and price (unfortunately I'm too skinny for WG).post #12778 of 1341312/19/13 at 5:52pmI know the whole "sizing" question has been done to death, but I'm a bit confused about the "Weird Guy" fit. I've read time and time again that it's a low rise jean (which I assume means that it sits lower on ones waist).
However I went to look on the Blueowl site for their measurements, and found that even the 28s had a rise of 9.85", that's higher than my size 30 Nudies (Grim Tims) and I'd refinitely consider them a higher rise than most of my jeans.
I guess what my question is, from experience do the Weird Guys sit on your waist, or a bit above them? For me it would be the difference between getting a size 28 or 29. Also would you say they will stretch out at least or at most an inch at the waist?
I wish there was a store where I live that stocked these so I could try them on!post #12779 of 1341312/20/13 at 3:33pm
Alright so since the colder weather has been rolling in I've been attempting to break in my WG Elephant 3's for the past 2 months or so, however this pair of denim seems to have a little bit more stretch in them than various other NF Weird Guys. And by stretch I mean the fabric has some more give in them, allowing them to better retain their original size rather than stretching out a bit after wear. This is a bit of a problem for me as I have fairly big thighs and I stuck with a size that was tight at first hoping they would stretch out and fit well like my other NF denims have done, however this isn't the case for the Ele 3's and I just can't seem to get the upper thigh & crotch region to stretch out to a more comfortable level. Does anyone have any stretching techniques I could use to loosen just this area of the denim without warping the overall look of the denim?
In summary, if you don't want to read all that; I need to stretch out the crotch and upper thigh area next to the crotch without screwing up the denim. Any ideas?
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 30 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › FS: New Meermin Black Wholecuts 101332 - UK Size 10 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › Loro Piana Linen Dress Shirt - Size 16 9 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...