What? I don't think that's accurate, at least for other previous models. My old Oni weird guys did not have the selv coin pocket id. Neither did my Elephant 2's. I thought that was a detail only found on the Skinny guy, maybe the slim guy. I am asking about this particular model, since all the pictures I've seen of these are stock or dudes wearing the SkG of SSG.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 852
Styleforum Top Picks
Normally, the WG's feature hidden selvage on the coinpocket. SG has visible selvage. Might be that there are a few exceptions, but in general this is the case.
Don't know about the other fits though, since N&F mostly release their jeans in either WG or SG cut.
Hey thank you i really appreciate the info and will take your comments to help me decide on my purchase
I don't know why it's so hard to find gray selvedge, but these are the best I could find in terms of the shade of gray and price (unfortunately I'm too skinny for WG).
However I went to look on the Blueowl site for their measurements, and found that even the 28s had a rise of 9.85", that's higher than my size 30 Nudies (Grim Tims) and I'd refinitely consider them a higher rise than most of my jeans.
I guess what my question is, from experience do the Weird Guys sit on your waist, or a bit above them? For me it would be the difference between getting a size 28 or 29. Also would you say they will stretch out at least or at most an inch at the waist?
I wish there was a store where I live that stocked these so I could try them on!
Alright so since the colder weather has been rolling in I've been attempting to break in my WG Elephant 3's for the past 2 months or so, however this pair of denim seems to have a little bit more stretch in them than various other NF Weird Guys. And by stretch I mean the fabric has some more give in them, allowing them to better retain their original size rather than stretching out a bit after wear. This is a bit of a problem for me as I have fairly big thighs and I stuck with a size that was tight at first hoping they would stretch out and fit well like my other NF denims have done, however this isn't the case for the Ele 3's and I just can't seem to get the upper thigh & crotch region to stretch out to a more comfortable level. Does anyone have any stretching techniques I could use to loosen just this area of the denim without warping the overall look of the denim?
In summary, if you don't want to read all that; I need to stretch out the crotch and upper thigh area next to the crotch without screwing up the denim. Any ideas?
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 48 seconds ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...