Can you actually get stacks with these? I'm wondering on the leg opening, and if they're a waxed alternative to super skinny guy black power stretch.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 849post #12721 of 1342511/22/13 at 1:13am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12722 of 1342511/22/13 at 3:22ampost #12723 of 1342511/22/13 at 3:38amQuote:
I'm not the owner of the waxed stackedguys.. Though I imagine if you're short it'll be ok.
I'm 6'3" and have to modify the black power skinnyguys for a long inseam and small leg opening for the stacks.post #12724 of 1342511/22/13 at 7:50pmpost #12725 of 1342511/23/13 at 2:34amPre Soak // Post Soak measurements of some Skinny Guy Okayamas in size 30. I soaked them hand-hot for 30 minutes.
Waist (from left to right): 14,5" // 13,5"
RIse: 9" // 8,5"
Thigh: 10" // 9,6"
Leg Opening: 6,5" // 6,3"
Inseam: 32,5" // 31,5"
Never thought of having some worries about a short inseam with my height being 5'8'' / 69,7"
Edited by jittery zeitgeist - 11/23/13 at 2:58ampost #12726 of 1342511/23/13 at 1:52pmpost #12727 of 1342511/23/13 at 3:05pm
From skinniest to loosest:
Super Skinny Guy > Skinny Guy > Weird Guy > Slim Guy > Regular Guy
If you want something slightly roomier than the Skinny Guy, the Weird Guy should be a good fit (although there are some other minor differences between those two cuts). The Slim Guy is much looser.post #12728 of 1342511/23/13 at 8:47pmQuote:
Forgot to say, all these jeans with super low pockets look like jeans people in the ghetto wear hanging off their asses. Tell me I'm not the only who thinks this? When did this 'fashion' trend start?post #12729 of 1342511/24/13 at 12:12pmpost #12730 of 1342511/24/13 at 12:15pm
does anyone know what size and style these are? i dont like a super tapered leg opening so that they can sit atop and slightly over the front of new balance runners and not just tucked since the heel and tongue if that makes sense and these jeans look like they have a nice size leg opening.....thanks very much for any help!
Quote:post #12731 of 1342511/24/13 at 12:15pm
Incredible first post, good sir!
Edit: Now that you've added another post, I can say this. It's really difficult to tell size and style form a picture. The information is usually on a small tag inside the waist. You could try contacting the person who posted that picture.post #12732 of 1342511/24/13 at 12:18pmpost #12733 of 1342511/24/13 at 12:23pm
The pictures make it seem like it would be slimmer than the skinny guy, with a higher rise, but I don't know if it would be tighter than the super skinny. So, I would put it in this order.
Super Skinny Guy > Stacked Guy > Skinny Guy > Weird Guy > Slim Guy > Regular Guy
This is just a guess though.post #12734 of 1342511/24/13 at 12:48pm
Now that the weather has cooled off, I'm putting my lightweight (10oz) skinny guys into storage. They were worn about 50 times, and it seems I really only faded the crotch and fly.
The first picture has them laying on top of a new pair of left-hand twill 13.75oz, and the second picture shows the fading on the front.post #12735 of 1342511/24/13 at 10:22pmPretty keen on the Okayamas. Never before owned a N&F but have been looking at getting a pair for a while now, possibly WGs.
I wear APC PS size 28 and fits well.
Can anyone comment on the size I should be getting?
Any help would be great, as I live in New Zealand and cannot find any stockists here to try the WGs on.
- Naked and famous denim
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › CARPE DIEM S23M 5 HOLE LACEUP BOOTS Size 41 (US8-8.5) 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015