Can you actually get stacks with these? I'm wondering on the leg opening, and if they're a waxed alternative to super skinny guy black power stretch.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 849
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm not the owner of the waxed stackedguys.. Though I imagine if you're short it'll be ok.
I'm 6'3" and have to modify the black power skinnyguys for a long inseam and small leg opening for the stacks.
Waist (from left to right): 14,5" // 13,5"
RIse: 9" // 8,5"
Thigh: 10" // 9,6"
Leg Opening: 6,5" // 6,3"
Inseam: 32,5" // 31,5"
Never thought of having some worries about a short inseam with my height being 5'8'' / 69,7"
Edited by jittery zeitgeist - 11/23/13 at 2:58am
From skinniest to loosest:
Super Skinny Guy > Skinny Guy > Weird Guy > Slim Guy > Regular Guy
If you want something slightly roomier than the Skinny Guy, the Weird Guy should be a good fit (although there are some other minor differences between those two cuts). The Slim Guy is much looser.
Forgot to say, all these jeans with super low pockets look like jeans people in the ghetto wear hanging off their asses. Tell me I'm not the only who thinks this? When did this 'fashion' trend start?
does anyone know what size and style these are? i dont like a super tapered leg opening so that they can sit atop and slightly over the front of new balance runners and not just tucked since the heel and tongue if that makes sense and these jeans look like they have a nice size leg opening.....thanks very much for any help!
Incredible first post, good sir!
Edit: Now that you've added another post, I can say this. It's really difficult to tell size and style form a picture. The information is usually on a small tag inside the waist. You could try contacting the person who posted that picture.
The pictures make it seem like it would be slimmer than the skinny guy, with a higher rise, but I don't know if it would be tighter than the super skinny. So, I would put it in this order.
Super Skinny Guy > Stacked Guy > Skinny Guy > Weird Guy > Slim Guy > Regular Guy
This is just a guess though.
Now that the weather has cooled off, I'm putting my lightweight (10oz) skinny guys into storage. They were worn about 50 times, and it seems I really only faded the crotch and fly.
The first picture has them laying on top of a new pair of left-hand twill 13.75oz, and the second picture shows the fading on the front.
I wear APC PS size 28 and fits well.
Can anyone comment on the size I should be getting?
Any help would be great, as I live in New Zealand and cannot find any stockists here to try the WGs on.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 27 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 39 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 2 minutes ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › TOJ Spot September 9th 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...