Can you actually get stacks with these? I'm wondering on the leg opening, and if they're a waxed alternative to super skinny guy black power stretch.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:56 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Naked and famous denim - Page 849post #12721 of 1346611/22/13 at 1:13ampost #12722 of 1346611/22/13 at 3:22ampost #12723 of 1346611/22/13 at 3:38amQuote:
I'm not the owner of the waxed stackedguys.. Though I imagine if you're short it'll be ok.
I'm 6'3" and have to modify the black power skinnyguys for a long inseam and small leg opening for the stacks.post #12724 of 1346611/22/13 at 7:50pmpost #12725 of 1346611/23/13 at 2:34amPre Soak // Post Soak measurements of some Skinny Guy Okayamas in size 30. I soaked them hand-hot for 30 minutes.
Waist (from left to right): 14,5" // 13,5"
RIse: 9" // 8,5"
Thigh: 10" // 9,6"
Leg Opening: 6,5" // 6,3"
Inseam: 32,5" // 31,5"
Never thought of having some worries about a short inseam with my height being 5'8'' / 69,7"
Edited by jittery zeitgeist - 11/23/13 at 2:58ampost #12726 of 1346611/23/13 at 1:52pmpost #12727 of 1346611/23/13 at 3:05pm
From skinniest to loosest:
Super Skinny Guy > Skinny Guy > Weird Guy > Slim Guy > Regular Guy
If you want something slightly roomier than the Skinny Guy, the Weird Guy should be a good fit (although there are some other minor differences between those two cuts). The Slim Guy is much looser.post #12728 of 1346611/23/13 at 8:47pmQuote:
Forgot to say, all these jeans with super low pockets look like jeans people in the ghetto wear hanging off their asses. Tell me I'm not the only who thinks this? When did this 'fashion' trend start?post #12729 of 1346611/24/13 at 12:12pmpost #12730 of 1346611/24/13 at 12:15pm
does anyone know what size and style these are? i dont like a super tapered leg opening so that they can sit atop and slightly over the front of new balance runners and not just tucked since the heel and tongue if that makes sense and these jeans look like they have a nice size leg opening.....thanks very much for any help!
Quote:post #12731 of 1346611/24/13 at 12:15pm
Incredible first post, good sir!
Edit: Now that you've added another post, I can say this. It's really difficult to tell size and style form a picture. The information is usually on a small tag inside the waist. You could try contacting the person who posted that picture.post #12732 of 1346611/24/13 at 12:18pmpost #12733 of 1346611/24/13 at 12:23pm
The pictures make it seem like it would be slimmer than the skinny guy, with a higher rise, but I don't know if it would be tighter than the super skinny. So, I would put it in this order.
Super Skinny Guy > Stacked Guy > Skinny Guy > Weird Guy > Slim Guy > Regular Guy
This is just a guess though.post #12734 of 1346611/24/13 at 12:48pm
Now that the weather has cooled off, I'm putting my lightweight (10oz) skinny guys into storage. They were worn about 50 times, and it seems I really only faded the crotch and fly.
The first picture has them laying on top of a new pair of left-hand twill 13.75oz, and the second picture shows the fading on the front.post #12735 of 1346611/24/13 at 10:22pmPretty keen on the Okayamas. Never before owned a N&F but have been looking at getting a pair for a while now, possibly WGs.
I wear APC PS size 28 and fits well.
Can anyone comment on the size I should be getting?
Any help would be great, as I live in New Zealand and cannot find any stockists here to try the WGs on.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...