Can you actually get stacks with these? I'm wondering on the leg opening, and if they're a waxed alternative to super skinny guy black power stretch.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 7:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 849post #12721 of 1344711/22/13 at 1:13am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12722 of 1344711/22/13 at 3:22ampost #12723 of 1344711/22/13 at 3:38amQuote:
I'm not the owner of the waxed stackedguys.. Though I imagine if you're short it'll be ok.
I'm 6'3" and have to modify the black power skinnyguys for a long inseam and small leg opening for the stacks.post #12724 of 1344711/22/13 at 7:50pmpost #12725 of 1344711/23/13 at 2:34amPre Soak // Post Soak measurements of some Skinny Guy Okayamas in size 30. I soaked them hand-hot for 30 minutes.
Waist (from left to right): 14,5" // 13,5"
RIse: 9" // 8,5"
Thigh: 10" // 9,6"
Leg Opening: 6,5" // 6,3"
Inseam: 32,5" // 31,5"
Never thought of having some worries about a short inseam with my height being 5'8'' / 69,7"
Edited by jittery zeitgeist - 11/23/13 at 2:58ampost #12726 of 1344711/23/13 at 1:52pmpost #12727 of 1344711/23/13 at 3:05pm
From skinniest to loosest:
Super Skinny Guy > Skinny Guy > Weird Guy > Slim Guy > Regular Guy
If you want something slightly roomier than the Skinny Guy, the Weird Guy should be a good fit (although there are some other minor differences between those two cuts). The Slim Guy is much looser.post #12728 of 1344711/23/13 at 8:47pmQuote:
Forgot to say, all these jeans with super low pockets look like jeans people in the ghetto wear hanging off their asses. Tell me I'm not the only who thinks this? When did this 'fashion' trend start?post #12729 of 1344711/24/13 at 12:12pmpost #12730 of 1344711/24/13 at 12:15pm
does anyone know what size and style these are? i dont like a super tapered leg opening so that they can sit atop and slightly over the front of new balance runners and not just tucked since the heel and tongue if that makes sense and these jeans look like they have a nice size leg opening.....thanks very much for any help!
Quote:post #12731 of 1344711/24/13 at 12:15pm
Incredible first post, good sir!
Edit: Now that you've added another post, I can say this. It's really difficult to tell size and style form a picture. The information is usually on a small tag inside the waist. You could try contacting the person who posted that picture.post #12732 of 1344711/24/13 at 12:18pmpost #12733 of 1344711/24/13 at 12:23pm
The pictures make it seem like it would be slimmer than the skinny guy, with a higher rise, but I don't know if it would be tighter than the super skinny. So, I would put it in this order.
Super Skinny Guy > Stacked Guy > Skinny Guy > Weird Guy > Slim Guy > Regular Guy
This is just a guess though.post #12734 of 1344711/24/13 at 12:48pm
Now that the weather has cooled off, I'm putting my lightweight (10oz) skinny guys into storage. They were worn about 50 times, and it seems I really only faded the crotch and fly.
The first picture has them laying on top of a new pair of left-hand twill 13.75oz, and the second picture shows the fading on the front.post #12735 of 1344711/24/13 at 10:22pmPretty keen on the Okayamas. Never before owned a N&F but have been looking at getting a pair for a while now, possibly WGs.
I wear APC PS size 28 and fits well.
Can anyone comment on the size I should be getting?
Any help would be great, as I live in New Zealand and cannot find any stockists here to try the WGs on.
- Naked and famous denim
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › Video Games 9 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Black Captoe Oxford GMTO 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories