spena nice pick.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 847
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12692 of 1341311/17/13 at 3:56ampost #12693 of 1341311/17/13 at 6:11ampost #12694 of 1341311/17/13 at 7:11am
Do these have the larger pocketbags that were prophesied?
The fit looks super promising if wasn't Barneys on the fit pics... N&F have needed a competitor fit to the Petit New Standard for so long.
36" inseam, this fit and a different denim and I'm so in.post #12695 of 1341311/17/13 at 9:06ampost #12696 of 1341311/17/13 at 9:51ampost #12697 of 1341311/17/13 at 3:26pmpost #12698 of 1341311/17/13 at 3:40pm
The Heavy Soft Selvedge next year, and probably a few standards as they go out of stock (though they are low priority it seems). Personally, I tried a United Stock Dry Goods denim in Narrow fit on sale and I found it to be a good alternative to the Slim Guys: slightly tighter in the hip and legs, but not skinny like the SkG, and with a ½ to 1'' higher rise, which I like. They are not as unique as the N&F (which is one of the reasons I'm sticking around), but I really like the Navy 14oz.post #12699 of 1341311/17/13 at 4:31pmQuote:
My friend had a pair of the low tensions. Wore them for a year straight and they have zero fades. Hopefully yours will turn out better.post #12700 of 1341311/17/13 at 8:52pmpost #12701 of 1341311/17/13 at 9:04pmQuote:
Knowing what style (skinny guy, weird guy, etc) you are considering could help people in supplying that advice, but your waist size is only one measurement. It will also depend on the size of your hips and other attributes.post #12702 of 1341311/17/13 at 9:18pmQuote:
I haven't measured my hips. My style is the Weird Guy.post #12703 of 1341311/17/13 at 10:35pm
It also depends what type of denim. Even between 2 different pairs of weird guys they can have different initial measurements and some will stretch more than others depending on fabric used. Most the time N&F weird guys run a couple inches larger than the tag size, and most fabrics stretch about 1.5-2 inches in my experience. Im a true size 36 and I usually get a 33 or 34 depending on the amount of stretch I can get out the fabric and the initial measurements. I find blueowl has the best measurements, go check out the measurements they have for the style your interested in.post #12704 of 1341311/19/13 at 4:38ampost #12705 of 1341311/19/13 at 9:26amOkayamas came in today.
They fit decently from the knee downwards but a bit tight in the waist and thigh area.
It wasn't ultra hard to button them up but took me some effort. They can also be somewhat roomier in the waist and thigh area. Not much but still a little bit.
I'm not sure how I should soak them concerning the temperature. Do you think they will stretch out to a little bit more than pre-soak measurements when I soak them warm or should I cold soak? (Which I actually don't want to, because I wanna wash them with warm water after a while..)
They sure need to be a bit looser than right now..
Sorry for the blurred pictures.
Edited by jittery zeitgeist - 11/19/13 at 11:14am
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Contemporary Opulence and Risk Taking: Versace Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 13 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 15 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 16 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 16 minutes ago
- › Reading thread 17 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 24 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...