spena nice pick.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 10:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 847post #12692 of 1346311/17/13 at 3:56ampost #12693 of 1346311/17/13 at 6:11ampost #12694 of 1346311/17/13 at 7:11am
Do these have the larger pocketbags that were prophesied?
The fit looks super promising if wasn't Barneys on the fit pics... N&F have needed a competitor fit to the Petit New Standard for so long.
36" inseam, this fit and a different denim and I'm so in.post #12695 of 1346311/17/13 at 9:06ampost #12696 of 1346311/17/13 at 9:51ampost #12697 of 1346311/17/13 at 3:26pmpost #12698 of 1346311/17/13 at 3:40pm
The Heavy Soft Selvedge next year, and probably a few standards as they go out of stock (though they are low priority it seems). Personally, I tried a United Stock Dry Goods denim in Narrow fit on sale and I found it to be a good alternative to the Slim Guys: slightly tighter in the hip and legs, but not skinny like the SkG, and with a ½ to 1'' higher rise, which I like. They are not as unique as the N&F (which is one of the reasons I'm sticking around), but I really like the Navy 14oz.post #12699 of 1346311/17/13 at 4:31pmQuote:
My friend had a pair of the low tensions. Wore them for a year straight and they have zero fades. Hopefully yours will turn out better.post #12700 of 1346311/17/13 at 8:52pmpost #12701 of 1346311/17/13 at 9:04pmQuote:
Knowing what style (skinny guy, weird guy, etc) you are considering could help people in supplying that advice, but your waist size is only one measurement. It will also depend on the size of your hips and other attributes.post #12702 of 1346311/17/13 at 9:18pmQuote:
I haven't measured my hips. My style is the Weird Guy.post #12703 of 1346311/17/13 at 10:35pm
It also depends what type of denim. Even between 2 different pairs of weird guys they can have different initial measurements and some will stretch more than others depending on fabric used. Most the time N&F weird guys run a couple inches larger than the tag size, and most fabrics stretch about 1.5-2 inches in my experience. Im a true size 36 and I usually get a 33 or 34 depending on the amount of stretch I can get out the fabric and the initial measurements. I find blueowl has the best measurements, go check out the measurements they have for the style your interested in.post #12704 of 1346311/19/13 at 4:38ampost #12705 of 1346311/19/13 at 9:26amOkayamas came in today.
They fit decently from the knee downwards but a bit tight in the waist and thigh area.
It wasn't ultra hard to button them up but took me some effort. They can also be somewhat roomier in the waist and thigh area. Not much but still a little bit.
I'm not sure how I should soak them concerning the temperature. Do you think they will stretch out to a little bit more than pre-soak measurements when I soak them warm or should I cold soak? (Which I actually don't want to, because I wanna wash them with warm water after a while..)
They sure need to be a bit looser than right now..
Sorry for the blurred pictures.
Edited by jittery zeitgeist - 11/19/13 at 11:14am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 15 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 16 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 18 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding