spena nice pick.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 847
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12692 of 1344911/17/13 at 3:56ampost #12693 of 1344911/17/13 at 6:11ampost #12694 of 1344911/17/13 at 7:11am
Do these have the larger pocketbags that were prophesied?
The fit looks super promising if wasn't Barneys on the fit pics... N&F have needed a competitor fit to the Petit New Standard for so long.
36" inseam, this fit and a different denim and I'm so in.post #12695 of 1344911/17/13 at 9:06ampost #12696 of 1344911/17/13 at 9:51ampost #12697 of 1344911/17/13 at 3:26pmpost #12698 of 1344911/17/13 at 3:40pm
The Heavy Soft Selvedge next year, and probably a few standards as they go out of stock (though they are low priority it seems). Personally, I tried a United Stock Dry Goods denim in Narrow fit on sale and I found it to be a good alternative to the Slim Guys: slightly tighter in the hip and legs, but not skinny like the SkG, and with a ½ to 1'' higher rise, which I like. They are not as unique as the N&F (which is one of the reasons I'm sticking around), but I really like the Navy 14oz.post #12699 of 1344911/17/13 at 4:31pmQuote:
My friend had a pair of the low tensions. Wore them for a year straight and they have zero fades. Hopefully yours will turn out better.post #12700 of 1344911/17/13 at 8:52pmpost #12701 of 1344911/17/13 at 9:04pmQuote:
Knowing what style (skinny guy, weird guy, etc) you are considering could help people in supplying that advice, but your waist size is only one measurement. It will also depend on the size of your hips and other attributes.post #12702 of 1344911/17/13 at 9:18pmQuote:
I haven't measured my hips. My style is the Weird Guy.post #12703 of 1344911/17/13 at 10:35pm
It also depends what type of denim. Even between 2 different pairs of weird guys they can have different initial measurements and some will stretch more than others depending on fabric used. Most the time N&F weird guys run a couple inches larger than the tag size, and most fabrics stretch about 1.5-2 inches in my experience. Im a true size 36 and I usually get a 33 or 34 depending on the amount of stretch I can get out the fabric and the initial measurements. I find blueowl has the best measurements, go check out the measurements they have for the style your interested in.post #12704 of 1344911/19/13 at 4:38ampost #12705 of 1344911/19/13 at 9:26amOkayamas came in today.
They fit decently from the knee downwards but a bit tight in the waist and thigh area.
It wasn't ultra hard to button them up but took me some effort. They can also be somewhat roomier in the waist and thigh area. Not much but still a little bit.
I'm not sure how I should soak them concerning the temperature. Do you think they will stretch out to a little bit more than pre-soak measurements when I soak them warm or should I cold soak? (Which I actually don't want to, because I wanna wash them with warm water after a while..)
They sure need to be a bit looser than right now..
Sorry for the blurred pictures.
Edited by jittery zeitgeist - 11/19/13 at 11:14am
- Naked and famous denim
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › things that are making you happy 50 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation... 2 minutes ago
- › Florsheim vs. Allen Edmond 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.