spena nice pick.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 847
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12692 of 1343411/17/13 at 3:56ampost #12693 of 1343411/17/13 at 6:11ampost #12694 of 1343411/17/13 at 7:11am
Do these have the larger pocketbags that were prophesied?
The fit looks super promising if wasn't Barneys on the fit pics... N&F have needed a competitor fit to the Petit New Standard for so long.
36" inseam, this fit and a different denim and I'm so in.post #12695 of 1343411/17/13 at 9:06ampost #12696 of 1343411/17/13 at 9:51ampost #12697 of 1343411/17/13 at 3:26pmpost #12698 of 1343411/17/13 at 3:40pm
The Heavy Soft Selvedge next year, and probably a few standards as they go out of stock (though they are low priority it seems). Personally, I tried a United Stock Dry Goods denim in Narrow fit on sale and I found it to be a good alternative to the Slim Guys: slightly tighter in the hip and legs, but not skinny like the SkG, and with a ½ to 1'' higher rise, which I like. They are not as unique as the N&F (which is one of the reasons I'm sticking around), but I really like the Navy 14oz.post #12699 of 1343411/17/13 at 4:31pmQuote:
My friend had a pair of the low tensions. Wore them for a year straight and they have zero fades. Hopefully yours will turn out better.post #12700 of 1343411/17/13 at 8:52pmpost #12701 of 1343411/17/13 at 9:04pmQuote:
Knowing what style (skinny guy, weird guy, etc) you are considering could help people in supplying that advice, but your waist size is only one measurement. It will also depend on the size of your hips and other attributes.post #12702 of 1343411/17/13 at 9:18pmQuote:
I haven't measured my hips. My style is the Weird Guy.post #12703 of 1343411/17/13 at 10:35pm
It also depends what type of denim. Even between 2 different pairs of weird guys they can have different initial measurements and some will stretch more than others depending on fabric used. Most the time N&F weird guys run a couple inches larger than the tag size, and most fabrics stretch about 1.5-2 inches in my experience. Im a true size 36 and I usually get a 33 or 34 depending on the amount of stretch I can get out the fabric and the initial measurements. I find blueowl has the best measurements, go check out the measurements they have for the style your interested in.post #12704 of 1343411/19/13 at 4:38ampost #12705 of 1343411/19/13 at 9:26amOkayamas came in today.
They fit decently from the knee downwards but a bit tight in the waist and thigh area.
It wasn't ultra hard to button them up but took me some effort. They can also be somewhat roomier in the waist and thigh area. Not much but still a little bit.
I'm not sure how I should soak them concerning the temperature. Do you think they will stretch out to a little bit more than pre-soak measurements when I soak them warm or should I cold soak? (Which I actually don't want to, because I wanna wash them with warm water after a while..)
They sure need to be a bit looser than right now..
Sorry for the blurred pictures.
Edited by jittery zeitgeist - 11/19/13 at 11:14am
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 33 seconds ago
- › Billy Reid Men's Wingtip Lace Up Shoes Dark Brown Sz. 9 (fits Like... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Billy Reid Men's Wingtip Lace Up Shoes Dark Brown Sz. 9 (fits Like... 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...