i have a pair of weird guys in deep indigo size 30 for sale. wore them around for a few hours and never used them again; pm for details
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:12 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 844
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12647 of 1342611/7/13 at 10:34amQuote:
just want to follow up with the n&f okayama spirits. Hows is the fade looking and how was the stretch/shrink?
currently debating if spendng the extra $60 for okayama is worth it.
didnt realize n&f okayama spirits are shrink to fit
Edited by spena - 11/7/13 at 10:57ampost #12648 of 1342611/8/13 at 6:42pmpost #12649 of 1342611/8/13 at 8:41pmQuote:
Naked and Famous are great fun, good value for money and I'm a big fan!
They're not top of the range, but they don't cost very much, and you definitely get what you pay for!
Worth buying for sure :-)post #12650 of 1342611/8/13 at 9:10pmQuote:
You're talking about the chinos, right? I have a pair of Dirty Fade, but I have yet to try out the chinos. I really like the brand. Their products are higher quality than a lot of the products from other companies out there. I guess I'd still rather have jeans as opposed to chinos, so I'll just go for a pair or two of N&F jeans.post #12651 of 1342611/8/13 at 9:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by tokyocean
You're talking about the chinos, right? I have a pair of Dirty Fade, but I have yet to try out the chinos. I really like the brand. Their products are higher quality than a lot of the products from other companies out there. I guess I'd still rather have jeans as opposed to chinos, so I'll just go for a pair or two of N&F jeans.
I don't have their chinos, just 3 pairs of their jeans, but jeans are much more versatile and last longer..
I say Yes to a couple of pairs of N and F jeans!!!post #12652 of 1342611/9/13 at 12:08ampost #12653 of 1342611/9/13 at 5:18amQuote:
I have the navy chino in the new slim guy fit. They feel quite soft on the touch and I like them, but, for chinos, I find them rather on the heavy side of things. I prefer wearing them on colder days than in the summer.post #12654 of 1342611/9/13 at 4:02pmpost #12655 of 1342611/10/13 at 2:45pm
Are Dirty Fade and Left Hand Twill similar? From what I've seen, they appear to be almost identical to each other. I think they fade similarly, too. If that's the case, I'm going to save myself from paying for the LHT since I already have a pair of Dirty Fade. I'll go for something else, then. Does anyone here happen to have both the Dirty Fade and the LHT?post #12656 of 1342611/10/13 at 2:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by tokyocean
Are Dirty Fade and Left Hand Twill similar? From what I've seen, they appear to be almost identical to each other. I think they fade similarly, too. If that's the case, I'm going to save myself from paying for the LHT since I already have a pair of Dirty Fade. I'll go for something else, then. Does anyone here happen to have both the Dirty Fade and the LHT?
They aren't similar, man. LHT fades better and has a softer feel to it. And the twill is in the opposite direction.
But if you already have your mainstay pair of indigo jeans you might want to look for something a bit different.post #12657 of 1342611/10/13 at 4:24pmpost #12658 of 1342611/10/13 at 6:23pmpost #12659 of 1342611/10/13 at 7:05pmQuote:
Thanks for the information! I will be going for something other than the LHT, then. Do you have any recommendations? I want to try out a pair of Weird Guy Black Selvage since I feel like going for a pair of dark, black denim.post #12660 of 1342611/10/13 at 8:14pmQuote:
I'd like the black power stretch, but I'm scared they'll fade to grey.
How can you tell which black jeans are going to hold their colour?
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling St. James II Vintage Cherry Size 9.5E UK / 10US Mint 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 17 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 22 minutes ago
- › Ideas for color combinations for business casual - sticking to... 24 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015