i have a pair of weird guys in deep indigo size 30 for sale. wore them around for a few hours and never used them again; pm for details
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:38 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 844
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12647 of 1341311/7/13 at 10:34amQuote:
just want to follow up with the n&f okayama spirits. Hows is the fade looking and how was the stretch/shrink?
currently debating if spendng the extra $60 for okayama is worth it.
didnt realize n&f okayama spirits are shrink to fit
Edited by spena - 11/7/13 at 10:57ampost #12648 of 1341311/8/13 at 6:42pmpost #12649 of 1341311/8/13 at 8:41pmQuote:
Naked and Famous are great fun, good value for money and I'm a big fan!
They're not top of the range, but they don't cost very much, and you definitely get what you pay for!
Worth buying for sure :-)post #12650 of 1341311/8/13 at 9:10pmQuote:
You're talking about the chinos, right? I have a pair of Dirty Fade, but I have yet to try out the chinos. I really like the brand. Their products are higher quality than a lot of the products from other companies out there. I guess I'd still rather have jeans as opposed to chinos, so I'll just go for a pair or two of N&F jeans.post #12651 of 1341311/8/13 at 9:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by tokyocean
You're talking about the chinos, right? I have a pair of Dirty Fade, but I have yet to try out the chinos. I really like the brand. Their products are higher quality than a lot of the products from other companies out there. I guess I'd still rather have jeans as opposed to chinos, so I'll just go for a pair or two of N&F jeans.
I don't have their chinos, just 3 pairs of their jeans, but jeans are much more versatile and last longer..
I say Yes to a couple of pairs of N and F jeans!!!post #12652 of 1341311/9/13 at 12:08ampost #12653 of 1341311/9/13 at 5:18amQuote:
I have the navy chino in the new slim guy fit. They feel quite soft on the touch and I like them, but, for chinos, I find them rather on the heavy side of things. I prefer wearing them on colder days than in the summer.post #12654 of 1341311/9/13 at 4:02pmpost #12655 of 1341311/10/13 at 2:45pm
Are Dirty Fade and Left Hand Twill similar? From what I've seen, they appear to be almost identical to each other. I think they fade similarly, too. If that's the case, I'm going to save myself from paying for the LHT since I already have a pair of Dirty Fade. I'll go for something else, then. Does anyone here happen to have both the Dirty Fade and the LHT?post #12656 of 1341311/10/13 at 2:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by tokyocean
Are Dirty Fade and Left Hand Twill similar? From what I've seen, they appear to be almost identical to each other. I think they fade similarly, too. If that's the case, I'm going to save myself from paying for the LHT since I already have a pair of Dirty Fade. I'll go for something else, then. Does anyone here happen to have both the Dirty Fade and the LHT?
They aren't similar, man. LHT fades better and has a softer feel to it. And the twill is in the opposite direction.
But if you already have your mainstay pair of indigo jeans you might want to look for something a bit different.post #12657 of 1341311/10/13 at 4:24pmpost #12658 of 1341311/10/13 at 6:23pmpost #12659 of 1341311/10/13 at 7:05pmQuote:
Thanks for the information! I will be going for something other than the LHT, then. Do you have any recommendations? I want to try out a pair of Weird Guy Black Selvage since I feel like going for a pair of dark, black denim.post #12660 of 1341311/10/13 at 8:14pmQuote:
I'd like the black power stretch, but I'm scared they'll fade to grey.
How can you tell which black jeans are going to hold their colour?
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Public School Braeburn Sneaker Size 9 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Yanko Split Toe Blucher size 9 M (US) in Brown 9 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 15 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 15 minutes ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - ONE PIECE TWO WAYS - VOTING 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...