i have a pair of weird guys in deep indigo size 30 for sale. wore them around for a few hours and never used them again; pm for details
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:05 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 844post #12647 of 1346011/7/13 at 10:34amQuote:
just want to follow up with the n&f okayama spirits. Hows is the fade looking and how was the stretch/shrink?
currently debating if spendng the extra $60 for okayama is worth it.
didnt realize n&f okayama spirits are shrink to fit
Edited by spena - 11/7/13 at 10:57ampost #12648 of 1346011/8/13 at 6:42pmpost #12649 of 1346011/8/13 at 8:41pmQuote:
Naked and Famous are great fun, good value for money and I'm a big fan!
They're not top of the range, but they don't cost very much, and you definitely get what you pay for!
Worth buying for sure :-)post #12650 of 1346011/8/13 at 9:10pmQuote:
You're talking about the chinos, right? I have a pair of Dirty Fade, but I have yet to try out the chinos. I really like the brand. Their products are higher quality than a lot of the products from other companies out there. I guess I'd still rather have jeans as opposed to chinos, so I'll just go for a pair or two of N&F jeans.post #12651 of 1346011/8/13 at 9:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by tokyocean
You're talking about the chinos, right? I have a pair of Dirty Fade, but I have yet to try out the chinos. I really like the brand. Their products are higher quality than a lot of the products from other companies out there. I guess I'd still rather have jeans as opposed to chinos, so I'll just go for a pair or two of N&F jeans.
I don't have their chinos, just 3 pairs of their jeans, but jeans are much more versatile and last longer..
I say Yes to a couple of pairs of N and F jeans!!!post #12652 of 1346011/9/13 at 12:08ampost #12653 of 1346011/9/13 at 5:18amQuote:
I have the navy chino in the new slim guy fit. They feel quite soft on the touch and I like them, but, for chinos, I find them rather on the heavy side of things. I prefer wearing them on colder days than in the summer.post #12654 of 1346011/9/13 at 4:02pmpost #12655 of 1346011/10/13 at 2:45pm
Are Dirty Fade and Left Hand Twill similar? From what I've seen, they appear to be almost identical to each other. I think they fade similarly, too. If that's the case, I'm going to save myself from paying for the LHT since I already have a pair of Dirty Fade. I'll go for something else, then. Does anyone here happen to have both the Dirty Fade and the LHT?post #12656 of 1346011/10/13 at 2:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by tokyocean
Are Dirty Fade and Left Hand Twill similar? From what I've seen, they appear to be almost identical to each other. I think they fade similarly, too. If that's the case, I'm going to save myself from paying for the LHT since I already have a pair of Dirty Fade. I'll go for something else, then. Does anyone here happen to have both the Dirty Fade and the LHT?
They aren't similar, man. LHT fades better and has a softer feel to it. And the twill is in the opposite direction.
But if you already have your mainstay pair of indigo jeans you might want to look for something a bit different.post #12657 of 1346011/10/13 at 4:24pmpost #12658 of 1346011/10/13 at 6:23pmpost #12659 of 1346011/10/13 at 7:05pmQuote:
Thanks for the information! I will be going for something other than the LHT, then. Do you have any recommendations? I want to try out a pair of Weird Guy Black Selvage since I feel like going for a pair of dark, black denim.post #12660 of 1346011/10/13 at 8:14pmQuote:
I'd like the black power stretch, but I'm scared they'll fade to grey.
How can you tell which black jeans are going to hold their colour?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Wondering how to match this new sport coat. 1 second ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 33 seconds ago
- › question about color coordination 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › Purdy Cotton Cashmere Sweater, two colors size Large 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding