Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:06 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 842
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12617 of 1344711/4/13 at 5:39ampost #12618 of 1344711/4/13 at 8:00ampost #12619 of 1344711/4/13 at 6:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by wasianman
I recently purchased the Naked & Famous Weird guy vintage dungaree selvedge TAPERED. They were on sale for $81 on Nordstrom online. The inseam is 32". I'm wondering if the inseam will be too short as I am 6 feet tall. Will the inseam look okay with my height? Will the inseam shrink when I soak or wash in the future? Feedback/help appreciated
Can I get any more feedback on this? I'm going to take a pic with them on when I receive the pair from the mail. Any other threads I can get more feedback on besides this one and the small questions thread?
Thanks to all that repliedpost #12620 of 1344711/4/13 at 6:34pmpost #12621 of 1344711/4/13 at 7:48pmQuote:
It depends how much you wash them, as Naked and Famous jeans are great but remember they are raw and will shrink, both in length and width.
So make sure you have "growing" room in the inside seam!
(I lost nearly 2" off my cashmere stretch pair in the first 2 washes)post #12622 of 1344711/4/13 at 8:04pmpost #12623 of 1344711/4/13 at 8:13pm
I'm much smaller than you and have jeans with a 34.5" inside leg to make them stack!!!
If you've got long legs, they won't stack.
If you've got average legs, they'll be fine!
I say, at that price , go for it!!!
I love Naked and Famous:)post #12624 of 1344711/4/13 at 11:32pmpost #12625 of 1344711/4/13 at 11:57pmpost #12626 of 1344711/5/13 at 12:45ampost #12627 of 1344711/5/13 at 12:48ampost #12628 of 1344711/5/13 at 4:12amQuote:Originally Posted by indigoeagle
It's getting colder. The blanket lined jeans are perfect for the weather.
Weird size 33 (fits more like 32). Like new.
Beautiful deep indigo twill.
I find my cashmere ones nice and warm for winter, but they look even warmer - no need to go to bed!post #12629 of 1344711/5/13 at 12:05pm
Dudes, help me out. Is there something wrong with this jean or are they just too big?
The are N&F LHT. They seem to fit me well. They're not tight at all though, like most seem to recommend here.
Anyway, please take a look at my butt. (never said that to other men before) It seems as if the fabric is stretched or cut wrongly in the back. I don't have a tail.
Should I size down, or do you think there is something wrong with them? Fit pics:
- Naked and famous denim
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › Panta: a first peek at a new high quality pants line 1 minute ago
- › Brand New 16/41 Thomas Mason Cordone 1956 Made in Italy 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Fit 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...