Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:25 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 842
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12617 of 1344611/4/13 at 5:39ampost #12618 of 1344611/4/13 at 8:00ampost #12619 of 1344611/4/13 at 6:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by wasianman
I recently purchased the Naked & Famous Weird guy vintage dungaree selvedge TAPERED. They were on sale for $81 on Nordstrom online. The inseam is 32". I'm wondering if the inseam will be too short as I am 6 feet tall. Will the inseam look okay with my height? Will the inseam shrink when I soak or wash in the future? Feedback/help appreciated
Can I get any more feedback on this? I'm going to take a pic with them on when I receive the pair from the mail. Any other threads I can get more feedback on besides this one and the small questions thread?
Thanks to all that repliedpost #12620 of 1344611/4/13 at 6:34pmpost #12621 of 1344611/4/13 at 7:48pmQuote:
It depends how much you wash them, as Naked and Famous jeans are great but remember they are raw and will shrink, both in length and width.
So make sure you have "growing" room in the inside seam!
(I lost nearly 2" off my cashmere stretch pair in the first 2 washes)post #12622 of 1344611/4/13 at 8:04pmpost #12623 of 1344611/4/13 at 8:13pm
I'm much smaller than you and have jeans with a 34.5" inside leg to make them stack!!!
If you've got long legs, they won't stack.
If you've got average legs, they'll be fine!
I say, at that price , go for it!!!
I love Naked and Famous:)post #12624 of 1344611/4/13 at 11:32pmpost #12625 of 1344611/4/13 at 11:57pmpost #12626 of 1344611/5/13 at 12:45ampost #12627 of 1344611/5/13 at 12:48ampost #12628 of 1344611/5/13 at 4:12amQuote:Originally Posted by indigoeagle
It's getting colder. The blanket lined jeans are perfect for the weather.
Weird size 33 (fits more like 32). Like new.
Beautiful deep indigo twill.
I find my cashmere ones nice and warm for winter, but they look even warmer - no need to go to bed!post #12629 of 1344611/5/13 at 12:05pm
Dudes, help me out. Is there something wrong with this jean or are they just too big?
The are N&F LHT. They seem to fit me well. They're not tight at all though, like most seem to recommend here.
Anyway, please take a look at my butt. (never said that to other men before) It seems as if the fabric is stretched or cut wrongly in the back. I don't have a tail.
Should I size down, or do you think there is something wrong with them? Fit pics:
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 26 seconds ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 32 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 8 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the... 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 20 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 21 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories