Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:01 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 842
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12617 of 1341311/4/13 at 5:39ampost #12618 of 1341311/4/13 at 8:00ampost #12619 of 1341311/4/13 at 6:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by wasianman
I recently purchased the Naked & Famous Weird guy vintage dungaree selvedge TAPERED. They were on sale for $81 on Nordstrom online. The inseam is 32". I'm wondering if the inseam will be too short as I am 6 feet tall. Will the inseam look okay with my height? Will the inseam shrink when I soak or wash in the future? Feedback/help appreciated
Can I get any more feedback on this? I'm going to take a pic with them on when I receive the pair from the mail. Any other threads I can get more feedback on besides this one and the small questions thread?
Thanks to all that repliedpost #12620 of 1341311/4/13 at 6:34pmpost #12621 of 1341311/4/13 at 7:48pmQuote:
It depends how much you wash them, as Naked and Famous jeans are great but remember they are raw and will shrink, both in length and width.
So make sure you have "growing" room in the inside seam!
(I lost nearly 2" off my cashmere stretch pair in the first 2 washes)post #12622 of 1341311/4/13 at 8:04pmpost #12623 of 1341311/4/13 at 8:13pm
I'm much smaller than you and have jeans with a 34.5" inside leg to make them stack!!!
If you've got long legs, they won't stack.
If you've got average legs, they'll be fine!
I say, at that price , go for it!!!
I love Naked and Famous:)post #12624 of 1341311/4/13 at 11:32pmpost #12625 of 1341311/4/13 at 11:57pmpost #12626 of 1341311/5/13 at 12:45ampost #12627 of 1341311/5/13 at 12:48ampost #12628 of 1341311/5/13 at 4:12amQuote:Originally Posted by indigoeagle
It's getting colder. The blanket lined jeans are perfect for the weather.
Weird size 33 (fits more like 32). Like new.
Beautiful deep indigo twill.
I find my cashmere ones nice and warm for winter, but they look even warmer - no need to go to bed!post #12629 of 1341311/5/13 at 12:05pm
Dudes, help me out. Is there something wrong with this jean or are they just too big?
The are N&F LHT. They seem to fit me well. They're not tight at all though, like most seem to recommend here.
Anyway, please take a look at my butt. (never said that to other men before) It seems as if the fabric is stretched or cut wrongly in the back. I don't have a tail.
Should I size down, or do you think there is something wrong with them? Fit pics:
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HBO Series, Ballers 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...