Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 842
Styleforum Top Picks
I recently purchased the Naked & Famous Weird guy vintage dungaree selvedge TAPERED. They were on sale for $81 on Nordstrom online. The inseam is 32". I'm wondering if the inseam will be too short as I am 6 feet tall. Will the inseam look okay with my height? Will the inseam shrink when I soak or wash in the future? Feedback/help appreciated
Can I get any more feedback on this? I'm going to take a pic with them on when I receive the pair from the mail. Any other threads I can get more feedback on besides this one and the small questions thread?
Thanks to all that replied
It depends how much you wash them, as Naked and Famous jeans are great but remember they are raw and will shrink, both in length and width.
So make sure you have "growing" room in the inside seam!
(I lost nearly 2" off my cashmere stretch pair in the first 2 washes)
I'm much smaller than you and have jeans with a 34.5" inside leg to make them stack!!!
If you've got long legs, they won't stack.
If you've got average legs, they'll be fine!
I say, at that price , go for it!!!
I love Naked and Famous:)
It's getting colder. The blanket lined jeans are perfect for the weather.
Weird size 33 (fits more like 32). Like new.
Beautiful deep indigo twill.
I find my cashmere ones nice and warm for winter, but they look even warmer - no need to go to bed!
Dudes, help me out. Is there something wrong with this jean or are they just too big?
The are N&F LHT. They seem to fit me well. They're not tight at all though, like most seem to recommend here.
Anyway, please take a look at my butt. (never said that to other men before) It seems as if the fabric is stretched or cut wrongly in the back. I don't have a tail.
Should I size down, or do you think there is something wrong with them? Fit pics:
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 3 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for THICK / HEAVY V-neck cotton long-sleeve undershirts? 6 minutes ago
- › Where could I get a jacket like this? 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan