Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 835
Styleforum Top Picks
Really disappointed in my vintage loom hoodie. The fabric has begun to separate slightly near the armpits. I sized large for this thing too. Hopefully a tailor will be able to reinforce them or something. This is really awful. I haven't even worn/washed it that much.
Keep wearing. Eventually you will be "Naked & Famous"
We had a customer send us some measurements before and after soak. Looks like the inseam will still shrink quite a bit, down to 31 inches (from 32.75). The thigh, knee, and leg opening each shrunk about a quarter inch. After wearing a bit the waist and thigh stretched back out to pre-soak measurements, but the rest remained shrunk.
Edited by Jay-D - 10/5/13 at 1:12pm
We had a customer send us some measurements before and after soak. Looks like the inseam will still stretch quite a bit, down to 31 inches (from 32.75). The thigh, knee, and leg opening each shrunk about a quarter inch. After wearing a bit the waist and thigh stretched back out to pre-soak measurements, but the rest remained shrunk.
i assume this is a hot soak?
cannot wait for the okayama spirits in super skinny!
The waist and the thigh stretching back out with the lower legs remaining shrunk sounds perfect.
"Looks like the inseam will still stretch quite a bit, down to 31 inches (from 32.75)."
Is this a typo and it should say "shrink quite a bit" instead of "stretch quite a bit"?
A 31 inches inseam sounds like the oni collabo. I'm around 5 8 and I'd like to doublecuff. The short inseam could be a turn-off though..
i'm interested in the corduroy slim guys they released last year. anyone have experience with these? i work in a business casual office which leans heavily on the casual side, but not quite casual enough to wear jeans, which sucks as a raw denimhead. i feel like i could get away with wearing these on a regular basis because they're not denim though, plus it'd be cool to fade some corduroy
also, anyone know if they're vanity sized? i wear a 34 for levis, just as a reference
I'm super interested in seeing this as well because, like I said previously, looking to get a pair of jeans that is just a bit roomier than my current WG's, but not super baggy like the old Slim Guy's were.
Here are pictures of the new Slim Guy (Navy chino) vs the old Slim Guy (Cashmere blend), both size 36. The difference is not extreme: it's an inch tighter at the waist and slightly tappered in the leg (it's not too much that it feels tight, but not as loose that it flaps around like the old ones).
I think it may be a moot point for me - I was comparing measurements on BlueOwl, and it appears that the thigh is actually smaller on the Slim Guy's than on the Weird Guys - and the only part of the Weird Guys that is a little snug is the thighs, haha. DAMN YOU BIKER THIGHS.
Does anyone know of a similar cut/style that has measurements similar to the Weird Guys, just with slightly bigger thighs? I realize that they're already the "big thigh" version, hah.
It's definitely a bit more tapered than the previous Slim Guys, at least from those photos. They look better/less bulky than before.
slim guy sz 33, im 5-6 so you can have a idea of the inseam, jeans were hot soaked for 2 hours and air dried, the fit is definitely better than the old slim guy fit, its just a little slimmer to my s710xx's with a lower rise which i feel looks better due to my height
- Naked and famous denim
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 24 seconds ago
- › NIB Gaziano & Girling Hove Vintage Rioja UK9E MH71 US9.5D with... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Drop! 4/18 - Carmina perforated captoe (80201) 8.5UK - Marron -... 2 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 8 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 10 minutes ago
- › European Rugby Champions Cup Play Offs 2015, Semi-finals HDQ Cast? 12 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan