Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 829
Styleforum Top Picks
probably isnt available in most stores but if it is, its in very limited sizes. this collab is fairly old by now (or at least it feels like it). Maybe check tate + yoko and i think the show room in toronto might have one pair in a larger size too. I have no idea for american stores
there's not many ideas people can give if your choice is between lht and oni. you dont hv to wear them that skinny, so getting the oni in that size you looking at should be fine looking at the measurements. like i said, just wear them straight or cold soak if you're worried it will shrink too much.
^ Might I suggest an alternative? Instead of hunting down an old, hard to find model in a specific size, why not have a look at the limited run Okayama Spirit from the new collection? 16oz unsanforized denim from Okayama (hence the name).
The JH really is just the Oni collab material which has been sanforized. Both Bahzad from NF and Jay Doughten from Blue Owl have confirmed as much. If you have your heart set on an unsanforized fabric, the OS's should be a nice, more readily available choice.
That's crazy because I thought the Onis are even slubbier..
It's not that I narrowed down my search to the Oni collabo it's just the fact that alternatives are lacking.
Until you answered I haven't had the Okayama Spirit in mind.
The hunt for the Onis wouldn't be that tough, I'm in contact with a shop who still got some of the Onis in stock.
I don't have the Midnight Weird Guys nor do I think you can even buy them yet, but I do have the E3s. I've had them for a month and half or so and they are fading really nicely. If you want pics, I can put some up later.
When I met brendon and Bahzad. Bahzad explained to me how the unsanforized Japanese heritage (used by oni collab) is one of the most beautiful denim fabric n&f offers.
Thank you. I would like that very much.
It seems Tate + Yoko received the first of the new Slim Guys. Checking the new measurements, they basically lost one inch in the waist and in the leg opening. Will have to try these when I get home to Montréal.
On a related matter, are there any impressions on the Lyocell Selvedge?It's the first of the new Slims, but it was released as a WG before.
How do the E3s compare to the E2s? (if you have/seen E2s)
I'd have to start with the denim being a much dark deeper blue. It almost looks like an indigo/black jean but it's not. It fades a pretty bright blue and I can't wait to see how it gets in a few months. It's a little less heavy than the E2s but it's not something you'll notice when you first put them on. They are just as heavy and stiff as ever.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Givenchy Black Leather Ribbed Suede Panels Motorcycle Biker Jacket... 28 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 56 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gustin Brown Heavyweight Belt sz40 new (free shipping) 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...