Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 11:06 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Naked and famous denim - Page 829post #12421 of 134669/12/13 at 4:34pmpost #12422 of 134669/12/13 at 6:44pm
probably isnt available in most stores but if it is, its in very limited sizes. this collab is fairly old by now (or at least it feels like it). Maybe check tate + yoko and i think the show room in toronto might have one pair in a larger size too. I have no idea for american storespost #12423 of 134669/13/13 at 12:19ampost #12424 of 134669/13/13 at 12:55amas great as the jh is, the oni collab is better. more character in the fabric imo.
there's not many ideas people can give if your choice is between lht and oni. you dont hv to wear them that skinny, so getting the oni in that size you looking at should be fine looking at the measurements. like i said, just wear them straight or cold soak if you're worried it will shrink too much.post #12425 of 134669/13/13 at 7:16am
^ Might I suggest an alternative? Instead of hunting down an old, hard to find model in a specific size, why not have a look at the limited run Okayama Spirit from the new collection? 16oz unsanforized denim from Okayama (hence the name).
The JH really is just the Oni collab material which has been sanforized. Both Bahzad from NF and Jay Doughten from Blue Owl have confirmed as much. If you have your heart set on an unsanforized fabric, the OS's should be a nice, more readily available choice.post #12426 of 134669/13/13 at 7:47amHave they?
That's crazy because I thought the Onis are even slubbier..
It's not that I narrowed down my search to the Oni collabo it's just the fact that alternatives are lacking.
Until you answered I haven't had the Okayama Spirit in mind.
The hunt for the Onis wouldn't be that tough, I'm in contact with a shop who still got some of the Onis in stock.
Thanks again!post #12427 of 134669/13/13 at 8:06ampost #12428 of 134669/13/13 at 11:30amQuote:
I don't have the Midnight Weird Guys nor do I think you can even buy them yet, but I do have the E3s. I've had them for a month and half or so and they are fading really nicely. If you want pics, I can put some up later.post #12429 of 134669/13/13 at 11:58ampost #12430 of 134669/13/13 at 2:55pmQuote:
When I met brendon and Bahzad. Bahzad explained to me how the unsanforized Japanese heritage (used by oni collab) is one of the most beautiful denim fabric n&f offers.post #12431 of 134669/14/13 at 10:39ampost #12432 of 134669/14/13 at 12:36pmQuote:
Thank you. I would like that very much.post #12433 of 134669/14/13 at 1:43pm
It seems Tate + Yoko received the first of the new Slim Guys. Checking the new measurements, they basically lost one inch in the waist and in the leg opening. Will have to try these when I get home to Montréal.
On a related matter, are there any impressions on the Lyocell Selvedge?It's the first of the new Slims, but it was released as a WG before.post #12434 of 134669/14/13 at 10:34pmQuote:
How do the E3s compare to the E2s? (if you have/seen E2s)post #12435 of 134669/14/13 at 11:30pm
I'd have to start with the denim being a much dark deeper blue. It almost looks like an indigo/black jean but it's not. It fades a pretty bright blue and I can't wait to see how it gets in a few months. It's a little less heavy than the E2s but it's not something you'll notice when you first put them on. They are just as heavy and stiff as ever.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Brown Leather Cole Haan Oxford Shoes 8.5 US 8 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Are dress shoes designed to be worn with insoles? 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...