It's 019393, for weird guy at least. Not sure if they're different for skinny guy as I only have them in WG.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 8:07 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 823post #12332 of 134768/20/13 at 6:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by joshmv
I soaked them for an hour in cold water (inside out). The water didn't really have any blue tint, it was just yellow. They smelled pretty strange also.
After a few hours of letting them hang in the bathroom I put them on and tried to stretch them in the hips a little. They were still wet and bleeding a lot so I took them off and hung them in front of a fan for the night.
Looking forward to seeing if there's any difference tomorrow.
So yeah this is really late, but I'm curious how this turned out for you?post #12333 of 134768/20/13 at 6:06pmpost #12334 of 134768/20/13 at 7:02pmpost #12335 of 134768/22/13 at 9:55ampost #12336 of 134768/22/13 at 5:02pmpost #12337 of 134768/22/13 at 7:21pmpost #12338 of 134768/23/13 at 5:54pmpost #12339 of 134768/23/13 at 11:16pmpost #12340 of 134768/23/13 at 11:46pmI got my Elephant 3s from http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/bin/showpage.dll?page=welcome Id recommend them. I ordered a size not suited for me and they sent a new pair before receiving the pair I already had. I haven't had that kind of service since Netflix in the early 2000s. Back then you would just tell them you sent the DVD back, and they would send a new one that day. It was amazing.
Anyway, they are great. I live in SoCal, so hot but dry air now and this heavy denim isn't too bad. They are very dark when you get them, but I can tell that the indigo will rub off fairly quickly. I rubbed a knee on the carpet and the difference in color is apparent to the naked eye, and I swabbed a food stain and a ton of indigo ran off. I've only worn them for a cumulative 2-3 weeks or so, nothing photoworthy yet. I've already gotten a positive comment on them from a coworker and a random stranger.
For sizing, the right size for mine were the same waist size as new standards, slicks(like 3-4 years ago), if that helps. The E3s are my first pair of heavy denim. It took time for them to stretch out a bit, and in the first few days they would squeak when I walked.post #12341 of 134768/24/13 at 5:40ampost #12342 of 134768/24/13 at 6:25ampost #12343 of 134768/24/13 at 8:31ampost #12344 of 134768/24/13 at 10:22ampost #12345 of 134768/24/13 at 10:35am
Bought these basically NWOT Weird Guys from a dude on reddit. Confused about what they are exactly. Tag says "Hank Dyed selvedge" which would make them these but they're not signed on the inside so I'm not sure. Maybe they did another run? Maybe this is some sample or something? Everything else about them seems to be consistent with this guy's sale a few years ago. They're pretty awesome. I took some pictures.
If anyone knows anything about these I'd love to learn about them. Thanks!
Edited by highvoltorb - 8/24/13 at 11:00am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 31 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 32 seconds ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 34 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...