2-4 weeks. Fall collections for most labels drop August and September, N&F tend to come a little earlier. Be patient, they will come out of production soon!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:19 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 810post #12136 of 134476/30/13 at 5:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12137 of 134476/30/13 at 7:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by flamingotripodQuote:Originally Posted by h4id
The smell on my broken twill skinny guy's is becoming too much. I've tried freezing but it's still not enough. I waited a month and a half before washing, but that was 3 weeks ago. Is it too soon to wash again? How often would you wash a pair of jeans like these?
I want to wear my jeans over the summer to keep breaking them in, but I might have to put them on hold because of too much swamp-ness :(
If you dont want to wash, just give them a cold soak with some woolite dark inside out.
Right Right!post #12138 of 134476/30/13 at 8:46pm
I'm having a little trouble IDing these guys (http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/naked-famous-denim-weird-guy-slim-tapered-leg-broken-twill-selvedge-jeans-royal-blue/3473872) -- are they the Royalcast selvedge (http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7653001), or something else entirely? Thanks.post #12139 of 134476/30/13 at 8:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by jmoylan
I'm having a little trouble IDing these guys (http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/naked-famous-denim-weird-guy-slim-tapered-leg-broken-twill-selvedge-jeans-royal-blue/3473872) -- are they the Royalcast selvedge (http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7653001), or something else entirely? Thanks.
My money is on Royalcast... but I guess there is a chance they are Vintagecast althought they don't look the right blue for it.post #12140 of 134476/30/13 at 11:22pmpost #12141 of 134476/30/13 at 11:33pmQuote:
No it fades differently. Broken twill isn't an even fabric so you won't have as many vertical fades.post #12142 of 134476/30/13 at 11:55pmpost #12143 of 134477/1/13 at 12:17amQuote:post #12144 of 134477/1/13 at 1:33ampost #12145 of 134477/1/13 at 1:46ampost #12146 of 134477/1/13 at 1:46ampost #12147 of 134477/1/13 at 1:54ampost #12148 of 134477/1/13 at 11:10am
Thoughts on shoes to pair with the broken twill indigo jeans 4-5x/week for the next year?
will improve with more wear/distressing
mid or low top
price point under 250 (most difficult part)
I'de appreciate any suggested models/makes/stores you think fit the bill!post #12149 of 134477/1/13 at 11:43ampost #12150 of 134477/1/13 at 11:55amQuote:
Thanks for the tips
I'm not really feeling the moc toes, though. I'm going to Chicago for grad school and was thinking more of a chukka/desert boot style. I'm basically in love with http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/footwear/natural-trench-boot (but would get vibram soles for weather)
Any suggestions for stores to buy? I'm rather new to this.
- Naked and famous denim
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Alden Ravello Plain Toe Blucher size 8.5D on Barrie / BNIB 46 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...