2-4 weeks. Fall collections for most labels drop August and September, N&F tend to come a little earlier. Be patient, they will come out of production soon!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 810post #12136 of 134136/30/13 at 5:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12137 of 134136/30/13 at 7:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by flamingotripodQuote:Originally Posted by h4id
The smell on my broken twill skinny guy's is becoming too much. I've tried freezing but it's still not enough. I waited a month and a half before washing, but that was 3 weeks ago. Is it too soon to wash again? How often would you wash a pair of jeans like these?
I want to wear my jeans over the summer to keep breaking them in, but I might have to put them on hold because of too much swamp-ness :(
If you dont want to wash, just give them a cold soak with some woolite dark inside out.
Right Right!post #12138 of 134136/30/13 at 8:46pm
I'm having a little trouble IDing these guys (http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/naked-famous-denim-weird-guy-slim-tapered-leg-broken-twill-selvedge-jeans-royal-blue/3473872) -- are they the Royalcast selvedge (http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7653001), or something else entirely? Thanks.post #12139 of 134136/30/13 at 8:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by jmoylan
I'm having a little trouble IDing these guys (http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/naked-famous-denim-weird-guy-slim-tapered-leg-broken-twill-selvedge-jeans-royal-blue/3473872) -- are they the Royalcast selvedge (http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7653001), or something else entirely? Thanks.
My money is on Royalcast... but I guess there is a chance they are Vintagecast althought they don't look the right blue for it.post #12140 of 134136/30/13 at 11:22pmpost #12141 of 134136/30/13 at 11:33pmQuote:
No it fades differently. Broken twill isn't an even fabric so you won't have as many vertical fades.post #12142 of 134136/30/13 at 11:55pmpost #12143 of 134137/1/13 at 12:17amQuote:post #12144 of 134137/1/13 at 1:33ampost #12145 of 134137/1/13 at 1:46ampost #12146 of 134137/1/13 at 1:46ampost #12147 of 134137/1/13 at 1:54ampost #12148 of 134137/1/13 at 11:10am
Thoughts on shoes to pair with the broken twill indigo jeans 4-5x/week for the next year?
will improve with more wear/distressing
mid or low top
price point under 250 (most difficult part)
I'de appreciate any suggested models/makes/stores you think fit the bill!post #12149 of 134137/1/13 at 11:43ampost #12150 of 134137/1/13 at 11:55amQuote:
Thanks for the tips
I'm not really feeling the moc toes, though. I'm going to Chicago for grad school and was thinking more of a chukka/desert boot style. I'm basically in love with http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/footwear/natural-trench-boot (but would get vibram soles for weather)
Any suggestions for stores to buy? I'm rather new to this.
- Naked and famous denim
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Rick Owens Ramones Sneakers size 43 8 minutes ago
- › Burgundy Shoe Suggestions? 8 minutes ago
- › Rick Owens FW13 Spiral Zip Creeper Boots Size 42 9 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Wings+Horns x Heritage Research Fishtail Parka - Olive sz Large 9 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...