Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 801post #12001 of 134476/5/13 at 12:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12002 of 134476/5/13 at 1:04pmQuote:
You might want to size down on the pomegranates. I usually wear size 29 in WGs and I ended up going with a 28.post #12003 of 134476/5/13 at 3:14pmpost #12004 of 134476/5/13 at 7:04pmpost #12005 of 134476/6/13 at 1:05pmpost #12006 of 134476/6/13 at 2:31pmpost #12007 of 134476/6/13 at 7:49pmpost #12008 of 134476/7/13 at 6:18ampost #12009 of 134476/7/13 at 5:31pmpost #12010 of 134476/7/13 at 10:13pmpost #12011 of 134476/8/13 at 11:53amQuote:
Ive had a pair for a couple years. they have not faded very much at all. probably about 10 months of actually wear and one wash.post #12012 of 134476/8/13 at 11:05pm
Haha and LOL. Stretch jeans are usually for chunky brothers. I see this style huffing out of Wal-Mart in the nations rust belt. They pair their stretch jeans with a T-shirt with cuss words across the front,
and old ass converse high tops.
All this, and dirty finger nails from the food soiled and oily game controller.post #12013 of 134476/9/13 at 3:13pmpost #12014 of 134476/9/13 at 4:42pm
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 10 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 18 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 21 minutes ago
- › NWT Ermenegildo Zegna Mila Fit Solid Charcoal Grey Multi Season... 33 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 43 minutes ago
- › What to do with this orphaned black tuxedo jacket? Photos included 44 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?