Also, leg twist comes gradually, mostly with multiple washes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:22 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 793post #11882 of 134765/9/13 at 2:51pmQuote:
I got 90 degree leg twist on my momo201s after one [triple] soak. Doesn't bother me none.post #11883 of 134765/10/13 at 12:32pmpost #11884 of 134765/10/13 at 1:22pmpost #11885 of 134765/10/13 at 1:26pmpost #11886 of 134765/10/13 at 1:29pmpost #11887 of 134765/10/13 at 2:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Will19
Does it look good?sorry fot the bad pict.nf weird guy lht Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
+1 on the good fit. LHT get some really nice fades as well, so a great choice on your part. I think if you sized down one more you'd end up too tight in the thighs.post #11888 of 134765/10/13 at 3:44pmpost #11889 of 134765/10/13 at 5:16pm
Look good, there is excess fabric bunching near the bottom of the topblock. He could have gone down one, if he managed to fit in the waist, with no problem. Would have stretched out to a perfect fit.
But a good fit nonetheless.post #11890 of 134765/10/13 at 5:28pmQuote:
I agree with this.
I think it's really up to how he wants them to look at this point - there is nothing wrong with the current fit at all, looks good, but if you could button up a size down without too much of a struggle and the thighs were tight I would personally size down one (my LHT almost stretched out 2 full sizes at 18 months old)post #11891 of 134765/10/13 at 8:15pmpost #11892 of 134765/10/13 at 11:09pmpost #11893 of 134765/11/13 at 4:29ampost #11894 of 134765/11/13 at 5:42ampost #11895 of 134765/11/13 at 7:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Will19
Thank you guys. That's size 28,the smallest the store had, I have no difficulty in wearing it.
Mistral it's the nf that I said at momo thread,my copper label sz 28 is on its way now,gonna get it in around 3 days.from the measurement I expect it to be a little tighter on it right?
The Momo's will be significantly tighter. Not only the waist will be smaller as the WG runs two inches larger than tagsize, while the Momo's run slightly larger than tag. Also, the WG has a fairly roomy thigh area. Copper Labels are not so forgiving in that area and the fabric is a bitch to stretch.
But since your WG's are a tad roomy in the topblock I have good hope that you'll fit into the Copper Labels.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 36 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 38 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 41 minutes ago
- › Cigars 47 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 57 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...