Also, leg twist comes gradually, mostly with multiple washes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 3:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 793
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11882 of 134115/9/13 at 2:51pmQuote:
I got 90 degree leg twist on my momo201s after one [triple] soak. Doesn't bother me none.post #11883 of 134115/10/13 at 12:32pmpost #11884 of 134115/10/13 at 1:22pmpost #11885 of 134115/10/13 at 1:26pmpost #11886 of 134115/10/13 at 1:29pmpost #11887 of 134115/10/13 at 2:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Will19
Does it look good?sorry fot the bad pict.nf weird guy lht Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
+1 on the good fit. LHT get some really nice fades as well, so a great choice on your part. I think if you sized down one more you'd end up too tight in the thighs.post #11888 of 134115/10/13 at 3:44pmpost #11889 of 134115/10/13 at 5:16pm
Look good, there is excess fabric bunching near the bottom of the topblock. He could have gone down one, if he managed to fit in the waist, with no problem. Would have stretched out to a perfect fit.
But a good fit nonetheless.post #11890 of 134115/10/13 at 5:28pmQuote:
I agree with this.
I think it's really up to how he wants them to look at this point - there is nothing wrong with the current fit at all, looks good, but if you could button up a size down without too much of a struggle and the thighs were tight I would personally size down one (my LHT almost stretched out 2 full sizes at 18 months old)post #11891 of 134115/10/13 at 8:15pmpost #11892 of 134115/10/13 at 11:09pmpost #11893 of 134115/11/13 at 4:29ampost #11894 of 134115/11/13 at 5:42ampost #11895 of 134115/11/13 at 7:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Will19
Thank you guys. That's size 28,the smallest the store had, I have no difficulty in wearing it.
Mistral it's the nf that I said at momo thread,my copper label sz 28 is on its way now,gonna get it in around 3 days.from the measurement I expect it to be a little tighter on it right?
The Momo's will be significantly tighter. Not only the waist will be smaller as the WG runs two inches larger than tagsize, while the Momo's run slightly larger than tag. Also, the WG has a fairly roomy thigh area. Copper Labels are not so forgiving in that area and the fabric is a bitch to stretch.
But since your WG's are a tad roomy in the topblock I have good hope that you'll fit into the Copper Labels.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 44 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan