Also, leg twist comes gradually, mostly with multiple washes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 793post #11882 of 134625/9/13 at 2:51pmQuote:
I got 90 degree leg twist on my momo201s after one [triple] soak. Doesn't bother me none.post #11883 of 134625/10/13 at 12:32pmpost #11884 of 134625/10/13 at 1:22pmpost #11885 of 134625/10/13 at 1:26pmpost #11886 of 134625/10/13 at 1:29pmpost #11887 of 134625/10/13 at 2:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Will19
Does it look good?sorry fot the bad pict.nf weird guy lht Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
+1 on the good fit. LHT get some really nice fades as well, so a great choice on your part. I think if you sized down one more you'd end up too tight in the thighs.post #11888 of 134625/10/13 at 3:44pmpost #11889 of 134625/10/13 at 5:16pm
Look good, there is excess fabric bunching near the bottom of the topblock. He could have gone down one, if he managed to fit in the waist, with no problem. Would have stretched out to a perfect fit.
But a good fit nonetheless.post #11890 of 134625/10/13 at 5:28pmQuote:
I agree with this.
I think it's really up to how he wants them to look at this point - there is nothing wrong with the current fit at all, looks good, but if you could button up a size down without too much of a struggle and the thighs were tight I would personally size down one (my LHT almost stretched out 2 full sizes at 18 months old)post #11891 of 134625/10/13 at 8:15pmpost #11892 of 134625/10/13 at 11:09pmpost #11893 of 134625/11/13 at 4:29ampost #11894 of 134625/11/13 at 5:42ampost #11895 of 134625/11/13 at 7:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Will19
Thank you guys. That's size 28,the smallest the store had, I have no difficulty in wearing it.
Mistral it's the nf that I said at momo thread,my copper label sz 28 is on its way now,gonna get it in around 3 days.from the measurement I expect it to be a little tighter on it right?
The Momo's will be significantly tighter. Not only the waist will be smaller as the WG runs two inches larger than tagsize, while the Momo's run slightly larger than tag. Also, the WG has a fairly roomy thigh area. Copper Labels are not so forgiving in that area and the fabric is a bitch to stretch.
But since your WG's are a tad roomy in the topblock I have good hope that you'll fit into the Copper Labels.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 33 seconds ago
- › #ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The... 5 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 29 June 2016 - The "What the hell was I thinking"... 11 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 17 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 18 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 25 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 31 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 31 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 35 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding