or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 793

post #11881 of 13226
Leg twist is is characteristic for LHT/RHT. Soaking it before it gets sewn will make little to no difference, I guess.

Also, leg twist comes gradually, mostly with multiple washes.
post #11882 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post

Leg twist is is characteristic for LHT/RHT. Soaking it before it gets sewn will make little to no difference, I guess.

Also, leg twist comes gradually, mostly with multiple washes.

I got 90 degree leg twist on my momo201s after one [triple] soak.  Doesn't bother me none.

post #11883 of 13226
Does it look good?sorry fot the bad pict.nf weird guy lht Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #11884 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will19 View Post

Does it look good?sorry fot the bad pict.nf weird guy lht


Good fit.

post #11885 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyboy312 View Post

I got 90 degree leg twist on my momo201s after one [triple] soak.  Doesn't bother me none.
Your seam runs down the front center of your leg and it dosent bother you ??? Really?
post #11886 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will19 View Post

Does it look good?sorry fot the bad pict.nf weird guy lht Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Look good .Ive got an unworn pair hanging in my closet.Makes me want to get them out
post #11887 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will19 View Post

Does it look good?sorry fot the bad pict.nf weird guy lht Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

+1 on the good fit.  LHT get some really nice fades as well, so a great choice on your part.  I think if you sized down one more you'd end up too tight in the thighs.

post #11888 of 13226
yea if he went down one it def be tight in the thighs. nod[1].gif
post #11889 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosswound View Post

yea if he went down one it def be tight in the thighs. nod[1].gif

Look good, there is excess fabric bunching near the bottom of the topblock. He could have gone down one, if he managed to fit in the waist, with no problem. Would have stretched out to a perfect fit.

But a good fit nonetheless.
post #11890 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post


Look good, there is excess fabric bunching near the bottom of the topblock. He could have gone down one, if he managed to fit in the waist, with no problem. Would have stretched out to a perfect fit.

But a good fit nonetheless.

 

I agree with this.

 

I think it's really up to how he wants them to look at this point - there is nothing wrong with the current fit at all, looks good, but if you could button up a size down without too much of a struggle and the thighs were tight I would personally size down one (my LHT almost stretched out 2 full sizes at 18 months old)

post #11891 of 13226

Alright time to post em up... here is my LHT at about 18 months, this is after 4 washes, they are actually in for wash 5 right now - if they come out looking much different ill post more pics.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #11892 of 13226
Thank you guys. That's size 28,the smallest the store had, I have no difficulty in wearing it.
Mistral it's the nf that I said at momo thread,my copper label sz 28 is on its way now,gonna get it in around 3 days.from the measurement I expect it to be a little tighter on it right?
post #11893 of 13226
Are NF sanforized denim? Do they need to be presoaked?
post #11894 of 13226

Most N&F offerings are sanforized, with a couple of exceptions from some of the collabs.  Presoaking is a personal preference more necessary with unsanforized denim.

post #11895 of 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will19 View Post

Thank you guys. That's size 28,the smallest the store had, I have no difficulty in wearing it.
Mistral it's the nf that I said at momo thread,my copper label sz 28 is on its way now,gonna get it in around 3 days.from the measurement I expect it to be a little tighter on it right?

The Momo's will be significantly tighter. Not only the waist will be smaller as the WG runs two inches larger than tagsize, while the Momo's run slightly larger than tag. Also, the WG has a fairly roomy thigh area. Copper Labels are not so forgiving in that area and the fabric is a bitch to stretch.

But since your WG's are a tad roomy in the topblock I have good hope that you'll fit into the Copper Labels.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim