here i thought you were the guy in your dp
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:10 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 782post #11716 of 134474/8/13 at 6:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11717 of 134474/8/13 at 6:37pmpost #11718 of 134474/8/13 at 7:00pmpost #11719 of 134474/8/13 at 7:03pmpost #11720 of 134474/8/13 at 10:35pmpost #11721 of 134474/8/13 at 10:44pmpost #11722 of 134474/8/13 at 11:17pmpost #11723 of 134474/9/13 at 1:27ampost #11724 of 134474/9/13 at 5:29ampost #11725 of 134474/9/13 at 6:51amPicked up a pair of the N&F x kamikaze attack on 3/21. Been wearin them just about everyday since the 23rd. Combs settling in nicely. Even startin to get some light whiskering, though its hard to see because of how dark the denim is. Looks like they will fade to a nice electric blue that will get more white as they get beat on. Nice stiffness but they break in well. At work now but will post picks when I get home.post #11726 of 134474/9/13 at 6:51amQuote:
I've had it for about a week now, so no fades to speak of. But first impressions are very good, the denim has a very sturdy feel to it and breaks in nicely. I also anticipate some quick fading because some electric blue is already barely starting to peak through more worn areas.post #11727 of 134474/9/13 at 7:16ampost #11728 of 134474/9/13 at 8:15ampost #11729 of 134474/9/13 at 8:26ampost #11730 of 134474/9/13 at 8:30am
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1